2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-18, 12:09   Link #1221
mr.questionguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos45 View Post
I reckon that Jeremiah will come and save C.C, and make her remember everything.
hmmm i didnt think of that at all,but then again did lelouch even use geass on her in the first place?shes immune to it,AND even if she DID remember everything what could she do?she wasnt any "super" character when she had her loooong life memory..
mr.questionguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:12   Link #1222
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.questionguy View Post
hmmm i didnt think of that at all,but then again did lelouch even use geass on her in the first place?shes immune to it,AND even if she DID remember everything what could she do?she wasnt any "super" character when she had her loooong life memory..
i didn't read the first part of this guy's answer, but i don't even know if he had one...anyway, to the main point of the argument:

what are you talking about? how can jeremiah make her remember anything? She wasn't GEASSED....jeremiah doesn't have the ability to make people rmeember things, it's the ability to cancel all geass that has been placed on that person
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:12   Link #1223
bran
h e a d s h o t

she was rather boring and annoying i like moe cc better

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:13   Link #1224
mr.questionguy
Banned

gee,well if u think about it carefully,thats EXACTLY what i just said...
Old 2008-08-18, 12:30   Link #1225
mr.questionguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
she was rather boring and annoying i like moe cc better
well,from a hentai-ish point of view,she could be much more "interesting" xD what with her calling lulu master and all....
Old 2008-08-18, 12:34   Link #1226
bran
h e a d s h o t

no i dislike the entire master-slave thing
i prefer moe cc because she's so caring, tender and natural
doesn't *poke* my eyes unlike the previous one

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:42   Link #1227
mr.questionguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
no i dislike the entire master-slave thing
i prefer moe cc because she's so caring, tender and natural
doesn't *poke* my eyes unlike the previous one
thats strange i never got that much of a feeling that she really "cares" for much,only for lelouch maybe cuz hes her "contractor" it seems....i mean she isnt an asshole or anything,but there isnt anything special about her except for those weird flash backs she gets once in a while which no one can explain.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:53   Link #1228
rpgman1

We'll just have to wait and see what the next episode will bring. Whoever posted that extended preview made me think of "March of the Penguins". The OotBK will probably be discussing about Zero and his accomplishments, but also his identity. There was already a mutiny and Lelouch is a wanted fugitive. The Order is now kissing up to Britannia anyway and nothing more than a mere terrorist group. Remember that this is about "Lelouch of the Rebellion". He'll have a rebellion even if he is sold out by the Order; he'll just build a new rebellion.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:15   Link #1229
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
rolo is a gargod

join the pantheon of the you know who

Pierce the heavens with your geass, and do the impossible
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:40   Link #1230
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Anyone who wants to feel sympathy for Nina for her seemingly human "what have I done" moment have got to remember one very important detail:

She was only crying for the British who were killed by her weapon, not for the Japanese as well.

There is not one atom of decency in that green-haired whore of an orangutuan's cellular structure, not ONE.

I said it before and I'll say it always: Asian-haters are not human beings, full stop.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:44   Link #1231
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So 'Everyone' also doesn't encompass however many Japanese were killed as well?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:45   Link #1232
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Anyone who wants to feel sympathy for Nina for her seemingly human "what have I done" moment have got to remember one very important detail:

She was only crying for the British who were killed by her weapon, not for the Japanese as well.

There is not one atom of decency in that green-haired whore of an orangutuan's cellular structure, not ONE.

I said it before and I'll say it always: Asian-haters are not human beings, full stop.

No she was crying because she had killed people (yes both japanese and brittanians are people). She does have decency. Whats the difference between an "asian-hater" and a "black hater"? Nothing. Get it through your skull that we're all human even in the anime. She knows better now. Her only goal was to kill Zero. Not Japanese people nor Brittanians.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:47   Link #1233
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
No she was crying because she had killed people (yes both japanese and brittanians are people). She does have decency. Whats the difference between an "asian-hater" and a "black hater"? Nothing. Get it through your skull that we're all human even in the anime. She knows better now. Her only goal was to kill Zero. Not Japanese people nor Brittanians.
LOL? What have you been watching? You telling me she never tried to kill elevens?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:47   Link #1234
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post

Note:

She said "Everyone" in general.

She was so mad in her hatred for Zero that she failed to realize the magnitude of the damage it would cause. Being responsible for killing 35 million people isn't something to be happy about and all she wanted was Zero to be dead (She probably thought he was japanese as well).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:49   Link #1235
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So 'Everyone' also doesn't encompass however many Japanese were killed as well?
Not to an animal like Nina Eistein they don't.

Have you forgotten her gleeful lack of remorse at the thought of Japanese being murdered by her weapon only two episodes ago?
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:49   Link #1236
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
LOL? What have you been watching? You telling me she never tried to kill elevens?
She tried. When she did, she realized what the hell she'd been working towards, and promptly regretted her actions. 10 million dead, many Britannian but some Japanese, all because of her. And she is in no way ready to sacrifice herself to science as Lloyd put it.

Yes, Aquila, I remember that. And you know what turnabouts such as this are called? They're called epiphanies. As impossible, as terrible as it may seem, Nina Einstein, hater of Japanese, actually managed to have one! Oh, the humanity!

Jeez.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:59   Link #1237
Weird D
Just existing...

Damn you Lelouch! Couldn't you just Geass the entire BK into protecting you, ignoring Schneizel or better yet shooting him?

I will admit Rolo's death was quite heroic, saving his dear brother to the bitter end (sheds a tear)... but, just the same, couldn't he have simply used Shinkirou to kill the BK when they had Lelouch at gunpoint? (yes I know he had to die, but let's face it, after killing Shirley, it would have been the more radical solution rather than running away)

Finally, it is good to see Nina having to face the consequences of her actions after all the 'use it! kill Zero' from last episode : she made the freaking thing, she should have known that using it would kill innocents, especially with a +3km radius.
Weird D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 14:00   Link #1238
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

The Knightmares would have wasted him. He was screwed and he knew it, so his last act was one meant to keep Kallen from sharing his fate.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:15   Link #1239
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
Damn you Lelouch! Couldn't you just Geass the entire BK into protecting you, ignoring Schneizel or better yet shooting him?
he couldnt
that was the point
there were knightmares there and once he saw Schneizel he realized that it was checkmate (no way out) since he plans ahead
Old 2008-08-18, 14:20   Link #1240
Grandmaster Moron

Rolo could have geassed everyone like he did and lasered all the Knightmares. Problem solved. Kallen wouldn't be hit cause she was still standing pretty close to Shinkiro and Lelouch

So next episode Lelouch will conquer Antartica together with Orange. It's gonna be awesome.
Grandmaster Moron is offline   Reply With Quote