AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-18, 13:38   Link #15341
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

so who else thinks we need some type of animation change in the opening.
Especially after this episode and the knowledge that must of the people in them are dead. lol
Old 2008-08-18, 13:40   Link #15342
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Sunrise'll keep the OP around to fuck about with us more.

...Just as they did with the Valkyrie Vincent ejection system on the official site and making Nunnally, Sayoko and the others appear as 'unknown' for a week...playing with us for kicks...
Old 2008-08-18, 13:41   Link #15343
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
so who else thinks we need some type of animation change in the opening.
Especially after this episode and the knowledge that must of the people in them are dead. lol
lol I was also thinking about the same thing.

I still think Nunnally died too fast. I didn't expect her to die at all, or at least not till the very end. But it's official now, isn't it?
Old 2008-08-18, 13:43   Link #15344
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post

I still think Nunnally died too fast. I didn't expect her to die at all, or at least not till the very end. But it's official now, isn't it?
The fake "Nunnally" might have died, the real one might still be out there

and so much for the Nunnally = knight of Zero theory, not that it was believable anyways
Old 2008-08-18, 13:45   Link #15345
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Sunrise'll keep the OP around to fuck about with us more.

...Just as they did with the Valkyrie Vincent ejection system on the official site and making Nunnally, Sayoko and the others appear as 'unknown' for a week...playing with us for kicks...
Yeah they show us Shinikor with all those other mechs yet Vincent is gone.

Though it is reassuring that Kallen will match up with Suzaku anyways but at this point we don't know whose fighting who now.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:49   Link #15346
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post

Same about Guilford you know. Since there are only a few episodes left, they are rushing things to close [not properly at all] the subplots.

Guilford/cornelia subplot is really a joke What a waste.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:50   Link #15347
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Yeah, that line intrigued me though, where Schneizel said that "Zero is my younger brother .... . the brother i loved and feared most ." Mabey Schneizel is talking about how him and Lelouch are so alike, that it scares him? Mabey Lelouch is one of the only people in the world that can go up against him? It could be.
There has also been several instance where Lulu shows shock or says how Schenizel is the only one that rivals him...etc. I think V.V was the one who killed Mariannne? Or maybe he made Charles do it.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:52   Link #15348
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
There has also been several instance where Lulu shows shock or says how Schenizel is the only one that rivals him...etc. I think V.V was the one who killed Mariannne? Or maybe he made Charles do it.
I disagree. I thought the same thing till C.C. said that V.V. liked Marianne. Now I think it's someone else.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:56   Link #15349
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I disagree. I thought the same thing till C.C. said that V.V. liked Marianne. Now I think it's someone else.
For all we know it could've been a weapon malfunction with the way this show is going.

CC probably knows the truth but won't tell Lelouch about it. I mean I'm guessing he thought her wish was going to be something big and all it turns out to be is that she just wants to die.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:59   Link #15350
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
For all we know it could've been a weapon malfunction with the way this show is going.

CC probably knows the truth but won't tell Lelouch about it. I mean I'm guessing he thought her wish was going to be something big and all it turns out to be is that she just wants to die.
I think it is safe to say that we all thought C.C's contract was something big, since they kept it under a rock for so damn long. Kinda anti climatic for something we had to wait so long for.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:05   Link #15351
cupahe
Banned

fun from 2ch:

Spoiler for ...:

those 'spoilers' that were posted here in japanese have already been shreded by 2ch so donot take them seriously.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:10   Link #15352
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

It could be this, but if you're right, Lelouch will be disappointed

C.C.'s story is not finished, I'm sure that we will understand everything in the end. (why that wish, what the reason to make her moe, etc.)
Old 2008-08-18, 14:13   Link #15353
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I think it is safe to say that we all thought C.C's contract was something big, since they kept it under a rock for so damn long. Kinda anti climatic for something we had to wait so long for.
Was CC the kind to just go up to Lelouch and just be like "Our contract is for me to experience true love with you.'

=/

CC is VERY sarcastic, cynical, and on her guard all the time, because of the lack of love in her life. I have to say that I was pretty suprised by it, especially since it was so 'D'AWWW" worthy.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:19   Link #15354
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Is this one real?

Spoiler for ep 20:
Old 2008-08-18, 14:23   Link #15355
Grandmaster Moron

Isn't that from episode 16? When he interrupes The UFN declaration of war etc.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:24   Link #15356
Dream_Traveller
Banned

That's just a random screenshot. They use 'em all the time.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:24   Link #15357
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster Moron View Post
Isn't that from episode 16? When he interrupes The UFN declaration of war etc.
They always use old screenshots of past episodes when doing the episode listing.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:25   Link #15358
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Well, the picture makes me wonder,too. And the place where I found it^^ But the text sounds ok, I don't know, that's why I'm asking

Edit: It's surprising who is trying to assasinate who if this one is real since it says:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2008-08-18, 14:30   Link #15359
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Must_DIE View Post
Was CC the kind to just go up to Lelouch and just be like "Our contract is for me to experience true love with you.'

=/

CC is VERY sarcastic, cynical, and on her guard all the time, because of the lack of love in her life. I have to say that I was pretty suprised by it, especially since it was so 'D'AWWW" worthy.
When did I mention about love? I just expressed my disappointment in C.C's contract being so anti climatic and really I was disappointed in how they handled her character overall in R2. I was expecting something bigger then "oh I want to die" considering how long they dragged her part in geass and her past.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:34   Link #15360
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Well, the picture makes me wonder,too. And the place where I found it^^ But the text sounds ok, I don't know, that's why I'm asking

Edit: It's surprising who is trying to assasinate who if this one is real since it says:

Spoiler for spoiler:
What? o_o

If it's true, it's not so surprising though...
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories