Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-12, 15:14   Link #121
Roxanne
メンバー

New visual
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 00:39   Link #122
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^So "Racial Integration" is not a thing?
Why do you insist to keep them separate?
Are you racist to robots?
If you think a person is the same thing as a dolphin or something and try to form a relationship with them on the basis that what works for human-human relationships works for human-cetacean relationships....yeah, good luck getting any lasting coexistence.

Just by way of analogy. Same thing applies here. And I could also say that forcibly making others fit into your worldview without accepting their differences is simply futhering an extension of your own sense of self without consideration for the other party......That's not how communication occurs. No lasting relationship will come of that
Old 2018-02-15, 14:51   Link #123
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Finally caught up.....well that was weird. As always though it shows how darn limited Lacia's actions can be at times. Her owner was hanging out a window with a decent chance he could fall to his death. It isn't as if she was busy at that point . Not surprised she didn't interfere with the assassination of Mikoto. That wasn't what she came there for. She didn't even really feel concern about the situation regarding the fire until Arato told her to do something about it.

Kengo really isn't any different from the terrorists he was pushed into working with. He may not normally go around storming with a gun unless threatened, but it isn't as if he minded causing all that destruction. In some ways kind of surprised he simply draws the line at HiEs and isn't anti-technology. Shouldn't be far off from considering all the tech in his own room to be a blasphemy and think they should destroy the HiEs with rocks instead of mechanical weaponry .

I'm thinking Kouka has a rough road there. Her goal is helping with the destruction of HiEs and yet being one herself...Going to have a tough time finding anyone that accepts her enough to work with her and yet still hates HiEs to that kind of extreme. Pretty fixated on Kengo, but that doesn't seem likely to work out. Not that it seems to matter she's causing more than enough destruction without having a particular owner. No idea what the Snowdrop character was even doing there. Besides making clear that all these crazy characters aren't working together. Caused a lot of random destruction....'ate' some robots and then left. Very odd.
Old 2018-02-16, 13:43   Link #124
wuhugm
Confused Shark

5 Eps and then Recap... This is funny
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 20:27   Link #125
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Hah, can't beat "Three episodes and recap"
Except this title has "1" in it. Let's hope it doesn't Regalia again...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 21:24   Link #126
D-Joe

Meh, at least the recap comes with next ep preview.
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 15:54   Link #127
Nivek von Beldo

You're so stupid for news...put the hybrid of animal crossing and a social smartphone game from the future, that imotou always make me laugh.

Poor Shiori, in love with Arato but him only have eyes for Lacia.

Seems Ryo was in a previous accident and all points connect the lacia type, lacia herself and something those advance HIE hid on themselves...

Methane and wakada played Shiori like a damn fiddle, that girls have a lot of insecurieties and thoe played it masterfully.

Seems we're going to get a robo waifu battle thanks Shiori jealousy...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 19:04   Link #128
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 7 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 20:57   Link #129
Arkard

re: the ep. 8 preview. Did they really have to title it that?
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 05:02   Link #130
Sakuratsuki

Trouble incoming, Methode is clearly using Shiori her weakness to stir up some trouble between her and her friends. I think that's her only purpose for contacting Shiori and not because she doesn't trust or hates her current owner.
Old 2018-02-24, 11:50   Link #131
pervypig

Eh, who the **** are those scientist guys and wtf are they talking about? Don't really feel like getting pulled into jap pseudo-existentialist mumble jumbo again about what's human and that sorta crap again. Also, is Arato's dad among those guys?
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 06:17   Link #132
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

Is it weird that Methode's character design reminds me of Jeanne d'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha?

I'm still confused on the motivations of the five escaped hiEs. Are they supposed to do something with themselves besides survive?
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 11:52   Link #133
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
Is it weird that Methode's character design reminds me of Jeanne d'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha?

I'm still confused on the motivations of the five escaped hiEs. Are they supposed to do something with themselves besides survive?
Yes. She looks nothing like Jeanne.
Old 2018-02-26, 20:26   Link #134
drawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post

She did wear her blonde hair in a really long single braid.
drawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 08:10   Link #135
Rimbo99

Any idea why Shiori has the hots for Arato?

In my opinion, Shiori's crush towards Arato is more than just puppy love. As much as she loves her brother, I believed she has this layer of resentment towards him. Ryo was always the dependable and carried the weight of the family. However after 'that incident', it changed Ryo and now, Shiori has to live up to those standards, thus Shiori was trapped in a box where her fate is predetermined. When Arato came in, Shiori might be replacing Ryo with Arato who is more reliable than any of Ryo's friends.
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 00:32   Link #136
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Eh, who the **** are those scientist guys and wtf are they talking about? Don't really feel like getting pulled into jap pseudo-existentialist mumble jumbo again about what's human and that sorta crap again. Also, is Arato's dad among those guys?
Nope, he isn't. Those are rogue elements in Memeframe's internal power struggle
Old 2018-03-02, 12:06   Link #137
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I know this is a weird thing to get hung up on but 9500 calories in a day to two days? Do you know how much food you'd have to eat to get to that amount in calories. And if she ate like that on a regular basis she'd be obese to morbidly obese. I had to double check that I hadn't mis-read the subtitles. There's no way she's eating that much in calories and staying the size she is.
Old 2018-03-02, 15:43   Link #138
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
I know this is a weird thing to get hung up on but 9500 calories in a day to two days? Do you know how much food you'd have to eat to get to that amount in calories. And if she ate like that on a regular basis she'd be obese to morbidly obese. I had to double check that I hadn't mis-read the subtitles. There's no way she's eating that much in calories and staying the size she is.
probably she only started like that after Lacia got there (you know the 5 star rating food and all XD) and also the same reason she stopped when mentioned the calories eaten.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Triok123; 2018-03-02 at 18:19.
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 16:08   Link #139
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 7 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 17:04   Link #140
Nivek von Beldo

So that explain this week chapter and yeah wait till age of madurity for sexual functions, like the other robot show....

Shion was played like a cheap fiddle...she kinda deserved it.

Still was so vague was methode do besides ruinning private property, congrats shion, when arato might not hate you(this is anime, in other media will hate you when the truth come to light), you killed any chance with him.

So the dark skinned lady is another one with Lacia Class one, Saturnia.

What is Ryo planning? using lacia for something?
Nice way to kill a friendship
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon prime, robowaifu, rom/com??, sci-fi