AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-24, 18:30   Link #701
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonym91 View Post
Spoiler:
I believe he tried to kill him, but simply couldn't. Kurono tried to kill him too, way back when Tae died IIRC.

And I wonder just how much the vamps have accepted Gantz, I thouht them sitting down could be interpreted more as a sign of refusal. (Though I'm sure they'll join the hunt in the end no matter what.)
Old 2006-11-26, 03:33   Link #702
41nano

I think so too, he tried to kill him, but I wonder what exactly happened with the sword, is the guy inside gantz untouchable or something ?
Old 2006-11-26, 09:59   Link #703
Geta

I think he's been touched before, but it wasn't by someone who had the intent to kill him.
Old 2006-11-27, 12:39   Link #704
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta View Post
I think he's been touched before, but it wasn't by someone who had the intent to kill him.
Sure has. Each time they wanted to display the dead folks or the 100 point rules.

Put a finger in his ear.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2006-12-04, 22:14   Link #705
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Chapter 239 raw is out....

AAAAAHHHH, every alien in this story scares me to death. And jeebus, Gantz is really a sadist for sending the little boy first.
Old 2006-12-05, 00:10   Link #706
striderm
Adusa #1

He is a sadist. Barely gives them enough info in every mission.

Anyway, there's possibly 3 youkai represented in this mission alone.

First is the mission alien Nurarihyon. http://obakemono.com/obake/nurarihyon/

Then there's the woman we see. The look is exactly like Ohaguro bettari, who's described as she is in the chapter. She's supposedly harmless, just to scare people. http://www.sakaiminato.net/site2/pag...oukai/ohaguro/

And then there's the sound that's being made that Takeshi was scared of first the "Uwan" sounds. Based on this Uwan youkai that made the creepy "Uwan" sounds over and over. It would eat people's souls. http://www.sakaiminato.net/site2/pag...i/youkai/uwan/
Old 2006-12-05, 21:56   Link #707
Uh_huh

I am eagerly awaiting for the revival of Kurono and Izumi. The team is nothing without those two ...
Old 2006-12-11, 10:04   Link #708
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Spoiler for chapter 240:
Old 2006-12-12, 05:34   Link #709
adue
★諒&あづさ★

Props to him, I'd be too scared out of my wits to fight back(especially while completely depending on my hero to save me, oh Takeshi will be Muscle Rider himself, sweet)ugh,OhaguroBettari is creepy
Old 2006-12-21, 00:17   Link #710
gameboy234

241 is out! I read it in chinese. Nv expect that the crybaby kid can kill an alien, wow!So many alien down there, I think they can gain alot of point.
Old 2006-12-21, 03:41   Link #711
Diedrupo

Yay for
Spoiler:
, though I wonder if Oku introduced this just for some more cannon fodder since the audience has gotten rather attached to the
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-21, 22:26   Link #712
gameboy234

I wonder what will happen in the next chapter when the 2 gantz team met. I am looking forward to their meeting. Maybe they will scream "Hey there, don't steal my frag"
Old 2006-12-22, 10:39   Link #713
Wervy
Cutely Pervy

I think it would of been a good twist if the team didnt speak Japanese. The gantzers would just be stareing at eachother shouting and not geting any information about what the hell is happening, and in the end the go their seprate ways knowing nothing
Old 2006-12-23, 00:15   Link #714
g_g
@0| |-|@|\|@

i was a little disappointed with the end of the 1st arc but i think i've gotten over it now and actually im interested to see how this second bit will pan out.

as for why they dont kill gantz i think if they do they probably cant be truly 'free' so thats why they dont.
Old 2006-12-23, 02:03   Link #715
EvaXephon

You know how they just can't touch the walls or grab the door handles?

I think that, in a similar way, they just can't kill Gantz. You point a gun at him and pull the trigger, nothing happens. You try to stab him with a sword, your sword just won't...move close enough.
Old 2006-12-23, 02:10   Link #716
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Yeah, no doubt Gantz is some sort of god in that room (poosibly the world), and so killing it is not an option. I'm waiting for the manga to advance a few more chapters, before picking this up again.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:02   Link #717
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Wow, little kid is really kicking ass in 242. Osaka gantzers seem to be more organized too.
Old 2007-01-02, 18:49   Link #718
gameboy234

The little kid is juz thrashing some small fly. Hope to see his performance when he vs tougher monster.

Quite surprisingly the kid could fight. Now it seem that the weakest link in the team is the uncle.
Old 2007-01-02, 21:40   Link #719
haunterex

Send a message via ICQ to haunterex
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
The little kid is juz thrashing some small fly. Hope to see his performance when he vs tougher monster.

Quite surprisingly the kid could fight. Now it seem that the weakest link in the team is the uncle.
you forgot the chicken shit that did it with the alien that pretend to be reika haha, now that guy is useless.
Old 2007-01-05, 02:23   Link #720
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post

I think it's just survival instincts kicking in, supported by the suit of course. I do think he'll be in trouble versus more challenging monsters.
Closed Thread