Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-22, 00:18   Link #1
Spike420
AbaraiRenjis doppleganger

Best anime opening+music

I don't know about any of you but other then the first opening to bleach this opening is the best

acctully now that i think about it, its prolly the best opening to a anime ive seen inawile
Old 2007-05-22, 00:47   Link #2
Rahan

I still prefer Rolling Star or D-Technolife for the music and Asterisk for the footage.

The current OP is quite ordinary to me. It's good enough to not make me want to skip it, but not enough for making want to rewatch/relisten it.
Old 2007-05-22, 00:52   Link #3
Spike420
AbaraiRenjis doppleganger

Ya D-Technolife is good but this opening has me hooked
Old 2007-05-22, 00:53   Link #4
evenex

The animation just gets better, Imagine what we'll say for the 7th opening. Lol

For music I prefer the 2nd one. The lyrics match the picture and the whole plot of Bleach.

I similar thing was done before http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36859
Old 2007-05-22, 00:59   Link #5
Melodymix
Ying Yang

For music Uverworld's one was the best. But I also love the husky voice of Aqua Timez.

Quote:
I similar thing was done before http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36859
Lol, we should make a poll for the fav ending as well.
Old 2007-05-22, 01:07   Link #6
scorpio516

I always laugh when the new OP starts with Kon singing with the Mod souls backing him up

Ichirin no Hana is still my fav Bleach OP, but the 1st design was the best. Infact all the graphic design in the begining (OP, eyecatches, manga titles) was better IMHO.

BTW: Escaflowne has the best OP of all times
Old 2007-05-22, 02:00   Link #7
deadroot

Location: Apartment, the home where I hide, away from all the darkness outside
I think the first opening song Asterisk is still the best in the Bleach series. The scenes in that opening are just amazing and goes so well with the anime and song. It will always be memorable to me.

Rolling Star for me is a close second. The animations are more deep and subtle and I never get tired from listening to that song Yui is one talented singer!
Old 2007-05-22, 10:06   Link #8
Littlecloud

Con we discuss about the anime music 2 ?
IT ROCKS !!
And I feel the currnt arc has more theme song than SS arc ... am I right ?
Old 2007-05-22, 13:37   Link #9
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
i dunno what the songs called but my favourite bleach one is during beggining of that dam bount arc, and favourite overall OP is season 2 FMA, ready steady go!
Old 2007-05-22, 18:36   Link #10
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
I loved the animation of the D-Tecnolife, the music wasn't bad, but I couldn't stand the production on the audio... YUI's Rolling Star was best to me.
Old 2007-05-22, 18:56   Link #11
kauldron26
Med Student

nothing tops the very first OP, i think it was asterik orange or something. infact the OP is what got me into the show
Old 2007-05-22, 19:32   Link #12
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Ichirin no Hana is my favourite opening song but the lyrics of the D-technolife was so matching with the plot. The first one had the best footage and I liked the Rolling Star as well ^^;;; I don't know, I guess I liked them all except the bounto one and the last opening.
Old 2007-05-22, 19:46   Link #13
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Ichirin no hana was good, but the group over all disappointed me, most of their other songs were a bit of a disappointment. The female singer of that band is really young, 19?...
Old 2007-05-22, 20:05   Link #14
cellardoor
Untitled 1

I favour Ichirin no Hana as an anime opening but the song is OK. I think the anime opening songs usually suck, however, the animators of Bleach has a better taste of music.. Most of the opening songs are OK and there are really some good songs in the FSTs, especially in the first one. "Nothing can be explained", "requiem for the lost ones" and "never meant to belong" have the most saddest tunes I've encountered. Though the scenes that these were played also helps in this matter. I do think Bleach has the most beautiful tracks in its OSTs compared to the other animes I've seen. Now that I mentioned, I remember that I couldn't have stood Kenshin's openings, they were just a big NO >_< Compared to it, Bleach is like a Godsend XD
Old 2007-05-22, 21:20   Link #15
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
I like this op I always sing Kon's part at the begining anyone notice how hard Ririn(at least I think that her name lol) is dancing "throw those shoulders" LOL.

I liked Rolling star, I got so use to the orignal op it didn't bother me......I can't remember anything else
Old 2007-05-22, 21:45   Link #16
Ansa

my top 3...

1. Ichirin no Hana - by far the best, perfect music that matches the feeling of that season perfectly.

2. Alones - It may be spoilerific but I love it, the animation in this opening has a lot more effects and details then any of the others (not just color changes and what not or I'd say it was Asterisks), can't wait for a full version of this.

3. TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT - I like the song and I like the animation, it may have been for a filler arc but damn if it wasn't awesome.

Honorable mention - Rolling Star - Love the song, would place it a close 4th just behind TTT.
Old 2007-05-23, 03:05   Link #17
Forever_young
Zero

D techno life was the best opening so far without a doubt. As for the animation the quality just gets better
Old 2007-05-25, 00:02   Link #18
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

My favorite music from BLeach is "Energy" by High and Mighty Color.

Edit: I think it's from Bleach. I know HandMC did "Ichirin no hana", and so I think Energy was for Bleach as well.
Old 2007-06-25, 15:32   Link #19
astridstarr00

Send a message via AIM to astridstarr00
All of them, except for the new one - I just can't get into it.
Old 2007-06-25, 21:13   Link #20
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I'll say Houki Boshi. Along with Life is Like a Boat, those two are the ones that got me into J-Pop.
Closed Thread