AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-05-22, 20:27   Link #1
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Strange things youve done

Does anyone have any Strange things theyve done now or in the past?Just today I was out in the middle of the waveing to random people in cars and then a train horn went off and scared me ALOT!!
Old 2007-05-22, 20:44   Link #2
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
Ehm, the first 10 orso things that come to mind would all be in violation of PG-13, rofl. =p

One weird thing I suppose, is my habit of hugging everyone irl. In university that is. Especially guys, since I'm a bit shy about huggling girls without asking prior permission, lol. Thankfully they'll feel left out (or will simply be amused) and ask me for hugs themselves. ^_^

Physical contact in a hug is sharing warmth and softness. I like it a lot, but more than a few people consider it to be strange, so I figure this fits the topic reasonably well. ;-)
Crovax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 21:24   Link #3
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

I'm too quiet in real life. Whenever I act really giddy, people think me freaky.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 22:26   Link #4
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Dog: Stares at me with its head tilted
Me: OMG WHY ARE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU STUPID DOG!
Owner: Excuse me
Me: Nothing *runs off*
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 22:32   Link #5
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Under the influence of alcohol, or not?

Without good beer, I'm just your average joe......

Ahh.....memories of trashing the house back in college.......
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 00:16   Link #6
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
People look at me funny every time I exclaim, "less than three!"... I can't help that I *hearts* everything.

Key: less than three = <3
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 04:21   Link #7
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
lemme list soem stuff.. when i put me together with one of my best friends chaos issiues XD

we were buying pop corn and i asked if the clerk was happy, which he was so we made him do a little dance of joy

in the public randomly poke each others nose and make circles with it

feeding my mobile phone to a sheep when i was drunk

destroying and rebuilding a waterfall, together with a flag on top and named it the Marjolein Waterfall

hunting for sheeps with sticks in a poor imitation of playing a scene from lord of the rings

going on a ' quest' to the train station and poitning at cars screaming "look its a dragon!"

mooning people during concerts

during lunchtime find strange way to get revenge on each other, like when one doesnt expect it run by really fast and splash a bottle of water on each other (on friends only though)

doing imitations of a dog getting kicked when one walks by with a dog

throw biscuits at old ladies :x while drunk and picknicking in the woods.. i told you they were out to get us!

putting a elastic band over your head and slam it against the forhead by stretching and letting go

when stuck in traffic , drive out of the line to almost drive over some road workers who caused one lane to be un used..

make a ' wave' with other drivers in front nd back during the same traffic jam

having a strange habit of saying "meow" everytime during a long period of silence in a room

putting dynamite in a trashcan during new years eve to blow it up

making a campfire near a electricity building, causing our entire neighbourhood to have no power when the little house went up in flames

getting kicked out of a clothing store with my sister for disruptin the peace by constant " MONKEYS!" yelling

causing a food fight in the MC Donalds

watching pirates 1 with friends and imitate that everyone's asking to have sex with each other...

i did and still do many strange things, mostly with really good friends from highschool
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 04:30   Link #8
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

*gasp*

I'm surprised you're not Public Enemy No. 1 by now.

The most me and my friends ever did was jump into fountains, paint the basement black (our house was rented from a stingy Pakistani landlord who only did minimal maintenance to the property, so we didn't give a f**k what he thought) to make our own disco (complete with a mirrorball mind you -- we were cool ok? heheheh), and stealing plastic cones and road signs.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 04:34   Link #9
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
People look at me funny every time I exclaim, "less than three!"... I can't help that I *hearts* everything.

Key: less than three = <3
Haha, I approve Risaa!

Less than three!
Crovax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 07:05   Link #10
Reno

Send a message via MSN to Reno
When you have obsessive compulsive you do strange things everyday.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 11:36   Link #11
Lelouch
Phaeton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
I'm too quiet in real life. Whenever I act really giddy, people think me freaky.
OMG ! thats exactly like me !

also i have a tendancy to twitch my left cheek from time to time
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 11:45   Link #12
MidnightRosesKiss23
Doomster

Send a message via AIM to MidnightRosesKiss23
my friends and I hijacked a Wal*Mart shopping cart and tied it to the back of a truck to ride around in...
MidnightRosesKiss23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 13:09   Link #13
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Let's see this is all from HS no college tales yet......but I asure you there will be some!

One time we were in summer school(not at our school) walking around the building we saw an office and heard our principal(sp?) and AP's voice, they were talking about important documents(grades, attendance etc...) that were on the computer and how lucky they were to not get affected by the outage that happened on the first floor of the building. Then my eyes find a shiny glowing spot on the wall...... a open circuit breaker!!! I bring it to my friends attention by saying "I dare you to pull on those switches!" He walks over(note- I believe he is acting), all I hear is "click click click" .....that was my reaction for about .1 seconds before I ran

We got caught but I didn't get in trouble because I was to far away to have actually pulled the breakers my friend blamed it on some random kid LOL, though while we were sitting in the office the AP goes "isn't that the same kid who nearly burned down the labs" talking about my friend I looked over like my friend says "it happened that day when you were absent" LMAO!

Lesson learnt, my friend will do 95% of all dares!

I'll post more later.
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 13:46   Link #14
General_Norris
Ouendan member

Let's see:

Running with three friends for like 100 hundred meters like if were playing DDR.

Made my school put DDR in PE class. (Perhaps the first school of my country with it)

Stopped building a X-ray machine for a scince fair because my theacher was afraid of the police coming in (Not of the radiation XD)

Screaming OUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDANNNNNNNNNNNNN! at the top of my lungs near (But not in) a Manga convention.

Recording a Mystery science theater like episode of Bleach (Bound, ugg).

Whenever I see the sister of a friend of mine I hit her at the broadsides with a finger. There's no particular reason for that.

Read all LOTR novels in one night because I couldn't sleep.

Making a big S with aluminium tape and wear sunglasses and start telling spoilers in an anime convention under the name of Mr. Spoiler. And it's on the internet XD.
(Most of them were fake, but not all XD)
General_Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 18:49   Link #15
ibreatheanime

me and my friend get bored... so we got my younger sisters old tricycles and rode them down this huge hill. (we smashed into a few mailboxes, and cars)
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 20:23   Link #16
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Well the strange thing I ever done was that I well scratch my butt eveytime it itches and stuff. But other than that, I'm not sure what strange thing I've done.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 01:01   Link #17
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Based on most people's definitions of "weird", I act weird all the time. I blame it on the schoziphrenia.

(I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.)
Old 2007-05-24, 01:22   Link #18
xuchorz
master of all that shakes

Send a message via MSN to xuchorz
does hanging up side down and trying to eat a popsicle that is pointed up from the ground count?
xuchorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 05:09   Link #19
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
*gasp*

I'm surprised you're not Public Enemy No. 1 by now.
i used to be very well known through out school as a crazy girl because of it, however i am still a kind person that does anything to help another for this reason i never had any serious trouble, such as arrest or having to stay after class with teachers, i just made sure i had a goodie image at those people so that they would atleased think i did it with some sense of conciousness

i remembered two more things XD

we put liquid washing soap in the fountain on the townsquare, BUBBLES!

and at school we once had a fight between muslim people and us (well basicly metal people, its still pretty active, people shouting names at you for wearing black and listening to rock, though my looks arent super severe, im not gothic or anything ), well we put down spiritus andput it on fire, with that stuff you have no flame, then 2 little 1st graders started yelling names at us so we asked them to come closer to yell it again, we eventually got them to step into the flames and they didnt notice untill we said, hey your shoe is metling btw.. they ran away supa fast XD

isnt it hard to imagine that i am very shy at meeting new people, but when you know me for about a year i turn crazy mode on you.. i did it with my friends, i was very shy and quiet untill one day we decided to have a cream war in the middle of lunch break at school
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 07:40   Link #20
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Killed an ant in hopes of getting the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote