That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Deidara vs Sai ROUND 1... FIGHT!
Old 2007-05-24, 02:26   Link #42
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
so is it safe to say that the spoiler is probably true as there have been no others by this time?
Actually, there are at least 2 other spoilers. I am not totally convinced by any of them yet. NF's reliable sources remained quiet this week, as well as the guy who usually posts a bunch of fakes every week.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 06:23   Link #43
Sasuke_Bateman
No

there's a lot of spoilers out it's hard to tell the real one
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 06:55   Link #44
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

So it is Thursday and we still dont have the chapter?
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 07:10   Link #45
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Oh shit it is thursday! And still there hasn't been a spoiler that has been confirmed.
Old 2007-05-24, 10:26   Link #46
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
All right since we are waiting for the chapter, here are some new spoilers, none of these are confirmed yet.

Spoiler:

Well, number 1 in my opinion its totally fake I cant see Kakashi losing a whole arm, especially to Tobi.

Number 2 wtf..? Looks like the translation is totally bad so I'll leave it at "wtf".

Number 3 most likely fake, because this was done last chapter "Which is Deidara's real target" that was the ploy of the last chapter, if they do it again this chapter booooring!

Number 4 most likely fake the Sand already had its screen time.

While the spoiler that is posted in the first page of this thread seems to be the most true, it was the first spoiler that was posted and at a very early time, a little too early. Hence I'm going to say that's fake as well.
Old 2007-05-24, 11:13   Link #47
othafa

Everyone can. Or at least most people. Throughout the series people talk about detecting chakra when they're close. I think that Karin just knows how to focus that for a longer range. For a reference, look at Ino vs. Sound nin in the Forest of Death. She tells them to go out of range far enough to where she can't detect their chakra any more before she lets Kin go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
So lame. So know Sasukecan detect chakra. How cute. So why is Karin there?
Ill miss Deidara

But it looks like more BS will happen and Sasuke will walk without a darn stain on him. I hope Deidara makes it away alive if not wins
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 11:21   Link #48
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Well, number 1 in my opinion its totally fake I cant see Kakashi losing a whole arm, especially to Tobi.

Number 2 wtf..? Looks like the translation is totally bad so I'll leave it at "wtf".

Number 3 most likely fake, because this was done last chapter "Which is Deidara's real target" that was the ploy of the last chapter, if they do it again this chapter booooring!

Number 4 most likely fake the Sand already had its screen time.

While the spoiler that is posted in the first page of this thread seems to be the most true, it was the first spoiler that was posted and at a very early time, a little too early. Hence I'm going to say that's fake as well.
Number 3 was posted in the weekly jump spoilers section. I am going with this one. The guy also provided spoilers for other manga that people claim are legit. Naruto x Hinata fans will go through the roof.

Number 4 is ridiculous even for a fake spoiler. There are seven swordsman of the Mist. Not Eight.
Old 2007-05-24, 11:26   Link #49
Sasuke_Bateman
No

how did they find Sasuke's trail.
Old 2007-05-24, 11:26   Link #50
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Number 3 was posted in the weekly jump spoilers section. I am going with this one. The guy also provided spoilers for other manga that people claim are legit. Naruto x Hinata fans will go through the roof.

Number 4 is ridiculous even for a fake spoiler. There are seven swordsman of the Mist. Not Eight.
Im going with none of them, haha and as for the 7 and not 8 so you noticed that too huh? I didn’t point it out because I assumed, it could have been a translation error, or a typo from the translator rather then the original post of the spoiler. Meaning, not sure if it says 8 or 7 in Japanese.

In any case, "It looks like the Eight Swordsmen are at the Mist." That seems to me more like a translator comment rather then from the spoiler. So that sentence might not even be in the spoiler at all.

None the less, they all sound pretty lame number 3 in particular its kind of annoying because they did the whole "Who is Deidara's target" in the last chapter when Deidara mentions both groups, and then they head out. It would be so blah to do that again and keep the fans on the edge of the seat for another full chapter.
Old 2007-05-24, 11:27   Link #51
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
how did they find Sasuke's trail.
Team 8. They track. That's what they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
None the less, they all sound pretty lame number 3 in particular its kind of annoying because they did the whole "Who is Deidara's target" in the last chapter when Deidara mentions both groups, and then they head out. It would be so blah to do that again and keep the fans on the edge of the seat for another full chapter.
Every arc has filler chapters. Remember the chapters last arc with Asuma and Shikamaru jumping through trees and the ramen comedy?
Old 2007-05-24, 11:29   Link #52
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Team 8. They track. That's what they do.
but why would they be tracking Sasuke if Itachi is the one they're looking for...do they have a double death wish or something....Uchiha ownage
Old 2007-05-24, 12:18   Link #53
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
but why would they be tracking Sasuke if Itachi is the one they're looking for...do they have a double death wish or something....Uchiha ownage

Maybe they weren't specifically looking for it, but came across it? Since both teams are tracking Itachi, it makes sense they would possibly encounter each other along the way.

What doesn't make sense to me about that spoiler is why Konoha would split into 3-man and 5-man groups instead of splitting into even 4-man teams. Also, why were Hinata and Naruto placed into teams together instead of the teammates they are most familiar working with. I dunno, it seems a little like NarutoXHinata wish fulfillment to me. But we'll see, maybe there's a reason for it.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 12:27   Link #54
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I guess Sabaku Kyu, well i hope they get pwned.
Old 2007-05-24, 12:30   Link #55
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

you know, call me sick and twisted, but I kinda want to see kakashi lose an arm...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 12:32   Link #56
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
you know, call me sick and twisted, but I kinda want to see kakashi lose an arm...
You're sick and twisted.
Old 2007-05-24, 13:11   Link #57
othafa

Kakashi would be so absolutely screwed if he lost an arm . He'd have to significantly improve his stamina in that case, because his only non-taijutsu move would be his sharingan...

It would also never happen, because Kishi wouldn't nerf one of the most prolific and powerful characters like that. He'd kill him off before maiming him.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 13:32   Link #58
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Kakashi would be so absolutely screwed if he lost an arm . He'd have to significantly improve his stamina in that case, because his only non-taijutsu move would be his sharingan...

It would also never happen, because Kishi wouldn't nerf one of the most prolific and powerful characters like that. He'd kill him off before maiming him.
Technically were all forgeting he got his eye torn out.....even though it doesn't matter now *coughobitocough* maybe some one will donate Kakashi a new arm!
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 15:19   Link #59
Rahan

About the "It looks like the Eight Swordsmen are at the Mist." from spoiler 4, someone on NF translated it as "It looks like the 8 tail is of the mist as well."

It makes more sense, even if this spoiler remains suspicious because of the presence of Gaara.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 16:04   Link #60
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
About the "It looks like the Eight Swordsmen are at the Mist." from spoiler 4, someone on NF translated it as "It looks like the 8 tail is of the mist as well."

It makes more sense, even if this spoiler remains suspicious because of the presence of Gaara.
Okay. That helps. But it's still fanfic. Gaara can't leave the Sand and another new character? No way. We have way too many characters in this arc already.

Number 3 will probably be the one. Naruto/Hinata/Yamato team. Hinata will be the non-Team Hebi "star" of this arc. Kiba and Shino will fill the Ino and Chouji cheerleader roles.