Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-03, 17:59   Link #21841
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Until someone picks up where Muda left off, raws, summaries and rough translations is all we have, its the second best thing weve got.

Spoiler for Miyabi:
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 18:37   Link #21842
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Miyabi:
Old 2012-03-04, 01:04   Link #21843
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for Miyabi:
Spoiler for 51, Miyabi:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 01:13   Link #21844
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Spoiler for Miyabi:
Hehe, I know I was just yanking your chain...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 01:21   Link #21845
khprincessh

Question

Spoiler for tsukune:
Old 2012-03-04, 02:35   Link #21846
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
Spoiler for tsukune:
Spoiler for Tsukune:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 10:10   Link #21847
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its funny how we forget about those eggs so easily. Well, small matters like the eggs usually become big problems in the future.
Old 2012-03-04, 15:47   Link #21848
fate2011

Miyabi didn't say " What a sweet girl you are Shirayuki ".
"amai(甘い) " means "easy / indulgent ".
fate2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 16:13   Link #21849
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2011 View Post
Hmm, could it also mean "naive" as well? That's how Mizore was describe in raptorfalcon's summary, shown here:

Spoiler:

Hopefully it gets scanlated by someone soon, then we'll know for sure what was meant. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 16:33   Link #21850
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2011 View Post
Amai (甘い) has many meanings, what you say is true it can mean "easy" or "indulgent" but, it can also mean "naive", "sweet" or "clever".

Another Topic, I was doing some random translating and figured out that the Shuzen (朱染) family name is translated as "red dye" but, it can also be translated as "bloody stain", that seems to be a fitting name for Moka's family besides her and Akasha.

But Mahou did provide a rough translation meaning not all of it is 100% accurate but, some of the words and translations will be different as well as the meanings in the the final translation of the chapter.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-03-04 at 16:46.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 22:53   Link #21851
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Miyabi probably is just a freaking mind manipulator in the end on my case.

Spoiler for Rescue:
Old 2012-03-04, 23:50   Link #21852
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
He's a businessman, and probably a politician too. What else would you expect? He's the Mit Romney of the Youkai world. But unlike the real world, I think Miyabe is just a wee bit more honorable... maybe.

EDIT:

You know, I was looking at the situation in the manga as far as Moka was concerned, and I got an idea that I think we may also see some growth from Outer Moka too. I mean, if she doesn't go and try to break the seal like she did the first time to bring out Inner Moka, I think she may pull a "Lend me your power" moment with Inner and do a partial merge so she's the same sweet Moka, but just a little more combat ready, and Inner too would be affected in a similar manor. Both knowing that maybe "that" was what Tsukune was talking about on the plane on the way to Hong Kong, they both accept that maybe as one, they could surpass what they have been by far, rather than separate.

Because if one takes into account that Outer Moka could hold a portion of Akasha's Shinso strength, Moka could tap into that to accomplish her true desires. She may even be able to communicate with Akasha being so close to Alucard, and she "hears" Moka's cry for help, and tells Moka the true purpose of the seal, and how to use it for her benefit, in a way nobody else could have predicted. Thus even Moka gets a power boost to fight against Fairy Tale to escape and maybe even take out the fortress while they're at it.

Though I don't know if that would help any if they sent Alucard and the Sky Garden plunging into the ocean. That may or may not delay the eventual awakening of Alucard, but it could give the group time to gather their wits and forces to do battle with the remnants of FT and Alucard later. In any case, I think this might be the first stage to that end.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2012-03-05 at 00:18.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 00:14   Link #21853
rickiminato

according to that saw in Chapter 51 of rosario+ vampire.
i think tsukune will become in a full vampire and defeat the fox.
but i dont know the strenght of the leader of fairy tail
maybe it is just as powerful as touhou fuhai
who thinks guys?
Old 2012-03-05, 01:02   Link #21854
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think Naruto will be beaten here on Rosario+Vampire sII c 52.
Old 2012-03-05, 02:58   Link #21855
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
He's a businessman, and probably a politician too. What else would you expect? He's the Mit Romney of the Youkai world. But unlike the real world, I think Miyabe is just a wee bit more honorable... maybe.

EDIT:

You know, I was looking at the situation in the manga as far as Moka was concerned, and I got an idea that I think we may also see some growth from Outer Moka too. I mean, if she doesn't go and try to break the seal like she did the first time to bring out Inner Moka, I think she may pull a "Lend me your power" moment with Inner and do a partial merge so she's the same sweet Moka, but just a little more combat ready, and Inner too would be affected in a similar manor. Both knowing that maybe "that" was what Tsukune was talking about on the plane on the way to Hong Kong, they both accept that maybe as one, they could surpass what they have been by far, rather than separate.

Because if one takes into account that Outer Moka could hold a portion of Akasha's Shinso strength, Moka could tap into that to accomplish her true desires. She may even be able to communicate with Akasha being so close to Alucard, and she "hears" Moka's cry for help, and tells Moka the true purpose of the seal, and how to use it for her benefit, in a way nobody else could have predicted. Thus even Moka gets a power boost to fight against Fairy Tale to escape and maybe even take out the fortress while they're at it.

Though I don't know if that would help any if they sent Alucard and the Sky Garden plunging into the ocean. That may or may not delay the eventual awakening of Alucard, but it could give the group time to gather their wits and forces to do battle with the remnants of FT and Alucard later. In any case, I think this might be the first stage to that end.
Wow, a more combat ready Omote, me likes. I hope it happens there and she gives Akuha the ultimate &(#^@slap, and the latter goes, "You hit me," with a mortified look. That would be priceless. And maybe one for Gyokuro too, she definitely needs to be taken down a few pegs, and then some.

As for dropping the fortress into the ocean, if it's not watertight maybe Alucard could drown, or be crushed by the intense pressure of the ocean floor. Yeah, it would be lame, but it would be realistic. Then when it reemerges from the depths the group will be like , their expressions would be priceless. Of course it would probably take place in the third year or so, they're nowhere near ready to rumble with the Prince of Darkness here and now. And if something goes wrong with Tsukune, he could become the new Prince of Darkness. And that would really suck, for everyone. Ah well, we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 04:22   Link #21856
ShiroiRyu

The last pages ...
The teeth ...
The eyes ...
Finally we have our true Tsukuné.
Old 2012-03-05, 05:06   Link #21857
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I just finished reading the chapter..and it, was a nice chapter..

Finally...i want to see what the real Tsukune can do..with his new powers...i think that next chapter we see Akhua show up against Mizore and Kurumu..and it will be interesting.., because for me..if Moka see Mizore and Kurumu be hurt very badly..probably she is going to be release her powers..with the result that Alucard well be awakened...

nice eyes Tsukune...nice eyes...

ha..i just found it..well..i post it...
Old 2012-03-05, 09:08   Link #21858
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

YAY YAY YAY YAY, I was in utter despair now my hopes rise higher than the mid-day sun.

Anyway, great freaking chapter. Tsukune going vamp mode by will now is freaking awesome! And it looks like it'll be a 3-woman team against a foe soon (Moka, Mizore, Kurumu)
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 09:14   Link #21859
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm so glad someone picked up Rosario + Vampire, I didn't expect it to be this soon.
Old 2012-03-05, 09:26   Link #21860
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Decent chapter. I don't like that the heroes always believe the bad guys when they say their friends are dead, how could you trust the bad guy? Tsk. Anyway, looks like Tsukune will be finishing up the Kyubi soon and hopefully joining Moka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
No worries on the translations - I'm actually used to reading my manga like this . Scanlations, while convienent, aren't the end of the world.

But we might want to hash this out now: how long so we wat to keep chapter discussions as spoilers?
You use spoiler tags for anything that is not scanlated.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire