Notices

Old 2014-09-20, 16:16   Link #6861
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Okay

...Well s**t...
Oh, great. This is one of the last things I wanted to hear today.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:21   Link #6862
Juggernaut

Spoiler:
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 16:22   Link #6863
Heat066

So...

Spoiler for F**k:

He was my favorite here...will skip this one.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:29   Link #6864
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Spoiler:
Dat face. Father of the year =w=
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 16:32   Link #6865
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Spoiler:
I think I know one person who isn't winning the father of the year award.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:34   Link #6866
Juggernaut

Syura little bro: I'll avenge Nii-Sama no matter the cost huehuehue
Old 2014-09-20, 16:40   Link #6867
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Spoiler:
For real? Somehow, I kind of envy this guy. I'm on the edge here, whereas that bastard acts like he just lost a penny.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:42   Link #6868
AbootCanada
Season 2 Never

Quote:
Spoiler:
Inb4 mother is Esdese
AbootCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 16:44   Link #6869
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbootCanada View Post
Inb4 mother is Esdese
have to be mein
Old 2014-09-20, 16:47   Link #6870
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbootCanada View Post
Inb4 mother is Esdese
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
have to be mein
Both is a no no no
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 16:48   Link #6871
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Guys, Dorothy takes offense. She's standing right there.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 16:50   Link #6872
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for Spoil:
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:03   Link #6873
christinemarie
Crazy One

Spoiler for Probable speculation:
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:05   Link #6874
Juggernaut

What if(just what if) in the next page PM turns around to Doro and smiles.....
Old 2014-09-20, 17:10   Link #6875
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Spoiler for Stu stu:
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:12   Link #6876
Nice

Until the final curtain call, I still see hope for esdeath. Too much love and it's only natural she be pissed. I also took note of how she gripped her fist while laying the sentence as if she was bracing for it and also that she is doing it because she does not want tatsumi to be with anyone else (ergo, there is still love, just twisted).

In either case, until it's a matter of what she has done instead of "likely to do" I'm still in her court. Either wave, the emperor (who is interested in love because of her) or someone will convince her to calm down a BIT... Perhaps enough to look in her tatsumi book and see bols advice to never give up, or the picture of tatsumi that MIGHT shake her resolve. Either way, I wonder myself if she has the resolve to go through with it. If evil is evil then sure, but love had made so many small changes in her that she finds odd, for her to just throw it all away, even when she had the feeling of not wanting to fight incursion without knowing who was inside it, seems like bad writing, and I doubt it was all left there for no reason

What I'm wondering now is why she does not torture him or kill him then and there. Why wait? She has rubbocs corpse, so she can use that to draw out night raid without publicly executing tatsumi. And why not torure him? Does she still feel something so that it will be done quickly?

I get the feels that wave will fid something wrong with this, and perhaps chibi emporor since a)wave knew something was wrong with seryu obklitous? With her justice twisting her, this may be what could make wave change sides or talk with tatsumi or esdeath to get insight for tatsumi or to calm esdeath down a bit.
B)The kid too since he is interested in love because of esdeath, and will probobly see something wrong with it.

I bet it's all a matter of takahiro having us all on the edge of the seat until the last moment. From what I can tell, most of the fans will drop the series if the ship (pairing?) between the two sank and according to 4chan, esdeath episodes are what's helping the anime and manga (if only a tad, still not great). Way to keep us in for a longer ride takahiro, but when the moment comes and she is pure evil, there goes half the readers (or at least a LOT of them, probably me too). Even he had to know this so
I bet esdeath does not do anything to actually let the fans loose all hope, but writes her with the intent to kill tatsumi until the showdown between them. A dick move, but it would keep the readers in line. Pity he didn't make them a couple, it would of sealed the fan for the rest of the ride.

. It'll all come down to the last moment for me. Keep calm, love esdeath, and pray...HARD..
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:17   Link #6877
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice View Post
Until the final curtain call, I still see hope for esdeath. Too much love and it's only natural she be pissed. I also took note of how she gripped her fist while laying the sentence as if she was bracing for it and also that she is doing it because she does not want tatsumi to be with anyone else (ergo, there is still love, just twisted).

In either case, until it's a matter of what she has done instead of "likely to do" I'm still in her court. Either wave, the emperor (who is interested in love because of her) or someone will convince her to calm down a BIT... Perhaps enough to look in her tatsumi book and see bols advice to never give up, or the picture of tatsumi that MIGHT shake her resolve. Either way, I wonder myself if she has the resolve to go through with it. If evil is evil then sure, but love had made so many small changes in her that she finds odd, for her to just throw it all away, even when she had the feeling of not wanting to fight incursion without knowing who was inside it, seems like bad writing, and I doubt it was all left there for no reason

What I'm wondering now is why she does not torture him or kill him then and there. Why wait? She has rubbocs corpse, so she can use that to draw out night raid without publicly executing tatsumi. And why not torure him? Does she still feel something so that it will be done quickly?

I get the feels that wave will fid something wrong with this, and perhaps chibi emporor since a)wave knew something was wrong with seryu obklitous? With her justice twisting her, this may be what could make wave change sides or talk with tatsumi or esdeath to get insight for tatsumi or to calm esdeath down a bit.
B)The kid too since he is interested in love because of esdeath, and will probobly see something wrong with it.

I bet it's all a matter of takahiro having us all on the edge of the seat until the last moment. From what I can tell, most of the fans will drop the series if the ship (pairing?) between the two sank and according to 4chan, esdeath episodes are what's helping the anime and manga (if only a tad, still not great). Way to keep us in for a longer ride takahiro, but when the moment comes and she is pure evil, there goes half the readers (or at least a LOT of them, probably me too). Even he had to know this so
I bet esdeath does not do anything to actually let the fans loose all hope, but writes her with the intent to kill tatsumi until the showdown between them. A dick move, but it would keep the readers in line. Pity he didn't make them a couple, it would of sealed the fan for the rest of the ride.

. It'll all come down to the last moment for me. Keep calm, love esdeath, and pray...HARD..
Wow, now that is some dedication right there. Props to ya brah.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:23   Link #6878
Pablete
Banned

^
The guy has a point though, why declare his death when she can just kill him right away like she did for 7 with others for years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Spoiler for Spoil:
Ewwww.

But I doubt she will allow it. PM will be deatd before he could lay a finger on her.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:37   Link #6879
Estzero1

Quote:
Spoiler:
WTF, this is ridiculous. "I´ll have a another son." What a father
Does this guy posses some method to let a child grow overnight
I wonder who will be the lucky one

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:37   Link #6880
Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
But I doubt she will allow it. PM will be deatd before he could lay a finger on her.
Don't go there, PM is currently the strongest character in the AGK verse.

'Ultimate teigu' he's a fat guy with a lot of power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
WTF, this is ridiculous. "I´ll have a another son." What a father
Does this guy posses some method to let a child grow overnight
I wonder who will be the lucky one
probably alchemy mixed with stylish tech, maybe Doro will be useful in his baby making.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!