AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Escape (Volumes 24 - 25) Rating
Perfect 10 4 44.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-06-19, 23:11   Link #121
silenceblade

Regrowth can be used to erase radio active material, then couldn't it be used to erase radio active material from nuclear bombs too? Then it doesn't make a difference if he has material burst or not as he possess has a free nuclear bomb pass.

Having said that what is the meaning of him having elemental sight, decomposition, and regrowth? In full metal alchemist, alchemy is made of three parts analysis, destruction, and reconstruction. Can Tatsuya do transmutation?
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 10:25   Link #122
AP24

Vol 26 cover

AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 23:52   Link #123
Jord
Banned

After so much time is nice to see Lina back on the spotlight. Quite interesting to know that we're reaching a point where the full potential of Tatsuya can be tested and if he can stop this huge conflict once and for all. I guess Miyakijima Island will be the main stage for the battle, a stage that is mainly on Yotsuba's control.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 19:03   Link #124
Blakegriffin89

I'm very interested in hearing more about Miyakijima Island that the Yotsuba control. Is the Yotsuba still planning on setting up a new research facility on the island like they had previously planned, or are they going to just setup the ESCAPES facility instead?? I know they plan on building the ESCAPES facility on the island, but does Maya still want to build another research facility out there which is more advanced?? I remember somewhere in the last few volumes that Maya was saying that she wants to build another research facility, because the others that they have were built quite some time ago. I doubt that she will want to build a research facility on the same island where the ESCAPES facility will be, since they are also planning on bringing in experts and other people who aren't affiliated with the Yotsuba to help with the ESCAPES project. Since the new research facility will most likely have some illegal and unethical research projects and experiments going on inside, the Yotsuba won't want to increase the likelihood of someone unaffiliated with the family to get proof that they're doing illegal research.

Last edited by Blakegriffin89; 2018-08-02 at 19:14.
Blakegriffin89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 10:37   Link #125
maton456full

Mahouka Vol. 26 https://imgur.com/gallery/9fzQijx
maton456full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 12:50   Link #126
Jord
Banned

That lina illustration, damn she's at the same level of Miyuki in terms of beauty. Seems like Mayumi/juumonji ship already sailed (?).

Can't wait to see if Tatsuya managed to finally end all this mess.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote