AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-24, 17:44   Link #3441
Random14

Nice to see All Might training Deku without any interruptions for once. I look forward to seeing Deku's ranged attack, he's still lacking a bit in the power department (and experience), but he's steadily expanding his options.

Fun to see the rest of the class finish their planning. Although I'm not so sure about having Aoyama as a spinning disco ball (what if his laser hits something, not to mention even under normal circumstances he gets queasy fast). I wonder what are the chances Eri will bump into Gentle, and whether that'll be a good or a bad thing. Well, either way Mirio will protect her (even without his quirk).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 04:54   Link #3442
J4n1

The best part about not needing to use 100% all the time is that it is so obvious in hindsight.
Considering how powerful All Might was at his best, using 100%, 50% or even 5% of that power 24/7 would have meant insane amounts of collateral damage.

In a way, All Mights control is way more impressive than his power.
Power was given to him, but the control, that he needed to earn, and even tiniest slip would mean horrible consequences.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 09:31   Link #3443
marvelB

Next chapter's out!

And with Eri's early visit, Deku and Mirio take the girl on a tour of the school! This chapter brought back many familiar faces from the other classes (lol at that douche Monoma getting knocked out again ), and we even got a glimpse of the senior classes, which I found pretty cool. Another particularly interesting scene to note is that the police wanted to put the kibosh on the festival.... but Nezu (the principal) managed to sway them over on the condition that the event would be suspended if so much as a false alarm is raised.... harsh. Really makes me wonder what actions the law will take if Gentle's invasion plan succeeds....

Anyways, the chapter ends with.... Deku getting fired from the dance group!?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 10:36   Link #3444
thefreakmike

Man I swear for my life I can’t stand Monoma, can some villain appear and slap him like the lil bitch he is!

That last page gave me some Trump vibes don’t know why
Old 2018-03-02, 11:27   Link #3445
Sixth
Hu Tao

Mirio is definitely a closest pedo. At least he is going to be one....soon.

and Nejire, cute as usual.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 13:05   Link #3446
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was nice to see those old faces again, especially Hatsume.

I'm looking forward to the beauty pageant and the concert the most. Nejire is more on the cute than sexy side? I'm not so sure about that. She has plenty of both.

And that last page... should have seen this coming since the beginning of the chapter hinted he couldn't dance. What will Deku do now? A bit disappointed his training was skipped by the way.
Old 2018-03-02, 14:34   Link #3447
Homura7

Allright, Mineta, you've gone too far this time!!!
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 19:03   Link #3448
Wandering Soul

Nejire is on the cute and not sexy side? I beg to differ, she has a fair balance of both sides.

It seem like Gentle might actually cause quite some damage. Nedzu apparently really had to fight the higher ups to get this event approved and he assured everyone that he had top notch security, so imagine the disaster it might cause if a villain manages to not only infiltrate the school, but make a production out of it. A harmless villain, but still a villain.

What I find funny isn't that they fired Deku, but that Mina actually got dressed up in a suit and brought shades just to fire him.

Mineta haters are going to have a field day with this chapter thanks to what he said to Eri.
Old 2018-03-03, 00:41   Link #3449
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Allright, Mineta, you've gone too far this time!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Mineta haters are going to have a field day with this chapter thanks to what he said to Eri.

Hey, at least he said in 10 years. It's not like he's lusting after her now, so.... it's somewhat less disturbing, I guess?
Old 2018-03-03, 02:06   Link #3450
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

who else wants to pay to watch if this real?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 09:57   Link #3451
LevelSeven

^not paying, but i wouldnt mind watching it
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 13:52   Link #3452
marvelB

Next chapter's here!

So, despite getting "fired" last chapter, Deku is technically still taking part in the dance. But more importantly, we later see him continuing his training with All Might. And thanks to a surprise meeting with Hatsume, we discover that he's having new support equipment made! Interestingly, AM revealed he used support tools himself at one point, but soon gave up on them for being too unwieldy for him, heh.

Meanwhile, Gentle and La Brava go over their UA invasion plan. We also get a brief flashback of Gentle's first meeting with Femneta (who found his address through hacking.... guess she really IS a girl version of Mineta if she literally stalked the guy, lol ). And now, the night before the festival has arrived.....
Old 2018-03-09, 16:59   Link #3453
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Curious to find out what Deku's new support equipment will be. All Might's advice was excellent.
Old 2018-03-09, 17:54   Link #3454
Random14

Really nice to see All Might properly training Deku. While he didn't have to struggle with One For All, he's still got plenty of experienced advice for Deku. Even funnier was seeing Deku's later reaction to not knowing about "Armored All Might", a true All Might collector. I wonder if even Nighteye had any merchandise from that era.

Still not quite sure why the chapter title was about tea, aside from Gentle's plan referencing it. At first I wondered if he had used Yaoyorozu's package as a way to sneak something into the school.

I hope we find out whatever Deku's new equipment is soon. And the stage show just gets more and more elaborate.
Old 2018-03-09, 20:34   Link #3455
Wandering Soul

Gentle and La Brava have a cute relationship, I like how it sort of draws a parallel to the one that Deku and Mirio have with Eri.
Old 2018-03-09, 22:09   Link #3456
Twi

Be nice if they made her look a bit older...
Old 2018-03-16, 18:30   Link #3457
Random14

Huh, so Midoriya got a miniaturized version of All Might's old armor now, and looks like he's going to put it to the test. Talk about an awkward meeting, glad they both recognized the other quickly. Though given how many other heroes Gentle has already evaded, Midoriya is in for a tough battle.
Old 2018-03-17, 18:07   Link #3458
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't who is more unlucky, Deku or Gentle. I guess we'll find out soon, depending on who kicks the other's ass. It's a good thing Deku kept his gloves with him.
Old 2018-03-17, 18:16   Link #3459
Sixth
Hu Tao

Deku is the walking villain magnet.

Now the real question is, will Deku able to stop Gentle at here or Gentle will wreck the school festival and got it cancelled only to have Deku rematch against him later?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 21:02   Link #3460
Wandering Soul

Once again, Deku runs into the antagonist of the arc by complete coincidence. We sure that he doesn't have some hidden quirk?

Gentle has managed to deal with quite a few pro heroes, so it'll be interesting to see how Deku attempts to deal with him.

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot