Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-06, 18:36   Link #2281
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Why spoilertags when the chapter is translated already? You check for new releases before looking in forums right?

Well just to be on the safe side...

Spoiler for ch10:

Even though I'm pretty confident in the outcome it still bugs me to wait another month given this torturing cliffhanger.

btw: Poor HayashiTakara on holiday , wonder when he gets to see the scanlation. As one of the biggest Mizore supporters he should freak out over this chapter
some times i do check, sometimes i find out by reading the open posts and find it. though i do leave tags a few days after just incase some are a bit slow to read the ch. i actually was surprised to how far ikeda akihisa went into mizore's situation. i did expect something half as deep as wat actually happened. its now my fav ch aside from the first 2 ch to introdue her in se1.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 18:57   Link #2282
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

yea ._. this is getting deep XD "if I were in Tsukune's Shoes at that time I'd be like "Fuck the flowers, We need a bed"
Old 2008-08-06, 19:09   Link #2283
TrueKnight

Mizore lovers would definitely love this chapter. So when snow girls becomes 17 they must mate immediately? Lol Tsukune will give his preaching once again I bet. So now Tsukune has to deal with the drug-flower somehow or he's gonna be a daddy soon.

The snow-city is like something straight out from a fantasy noivel/rpg.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:17   Link #2284
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Mizore lovers would definitely love this chapter. So when snow girls becomes 17 they must mate immediately? Lol Tsukune will give his preaching once again I bet. So now Tsukune has to deal with the drug-flower somehow or he's gonna be a daddy soon.

The snow-city is like something straight out from a fantasy noivel/rpg.
lol that 1st sentence may be an understatement. though i dont really see a compromise he could make aside from saying yes to her. the school festival excuse worked that time but i dont see a bandaid aolution poping up in ch 11 for his response. he's in between a rock and a hard place and cant exercise too many options.
Old 2008-08-06, 19:59   Link #2285
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If this doesn't get animated I'll sue Gonzo! BAH! J/K!

Anyways we see new innovations from Mizore this time. Remember we're talking about her like Iceman from Xmen making sliding freeze roads? Well she did make ice ski's and it's her territory. New ability, new developments and a cliffhanger! XD

Well some of you guys think Mizore would get interrupted with Tsukune, but I think she and Tsukune will hear the other girls screaming for help, because of that snow monster and they'll help out. But I could be wrong..who knows it Moka and the gang beat the monster, yet Mizore and Tsukune might get it on! Whatever that ceremony is.

BTW where's Ruby?!! Must have fallen asleep again... Think she's gonna be a factor in this as well? Hmm....AGH!!! A real cliff hanger! Love this chapter!
Old 2008-08-06, 20:10   Link #2286
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, read the RAW...

and with you MizorexTsukune shippers out there, you're lucky I hate being a troll/flamer, else you'd really see my bashing (then again, that would also be me being a brat)

But my thoughts:

First... DAMN YOU MIZORE! interuppting Tsukune and Moka (though that probably would've been another blood suck instead of actual kiss). And you Mizore shippers wonder why I dislike her...

second... yes kokoa, being part of the Newspaper club means you get to tarvel

third... dayum, Mizore's mother scares me... why does she have a gun in the first place?

fourth... If you guys think Mizore's going to get Tsukune that easily while the others, especially Moka, are is possible danger... think again

I'll tolerate another month of Mizore-goes-after-Tsukune-but-doesn't succeed, just to laugh as you Mizore fans see your dreams crushed

and also, I'm well aware that I'm not the only Moka fan on this thread. The only difference is, I'm the only Moka fan I know of who will openly voice out against Mizore (and the other girls, when their times come around)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 20:52   Link #2287
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, read the RAW...

and with you MizorexTsukune shippers out there, you're lucky I hate being a troll/flamer, else you'd really see my bashing (then again, that would also be me being a brat)

But my thoughts:

First... DAMN YOU MIZORE! interuppting Tsukune and Moka (though that probably would've been another blood suck instead of actual kiss). And you Mizore shippers wonder why I dislike her...

second... yes kokoa, being part of the Newspaper club means you get to tarvel

third... dayum, Mizore's mother scares me... why does she have a gun in the first place?

fourth... If you guys think Mizore's going to get Tsukune that easily while the others, especially Moka, are is possible danger... think again

I'll tolerate another month of Mizore-goes-after-Tsukune-but-doesn't succeed, just to laugh as you Mizore fans see your dreams crushed

and also, I'm well aware that I'm not the only Moka fan on this thread. The only difference is, I'm the only Moka fan I know of who will openly voice out against Mizore (and the other girls, when their times come around)
its rather obvious that mizore will lose out to moka from the begining of the manga . though even the failed attempt will still satify me for her serious attempt to get tsukune. the imagination can get the rest of the plot thought of where those 2 doend up together.
Old 2008-08-06, 22:09   Link #2288
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
its rather obvious that mizore will lose out to moka from the begining of the manga . though even the failed attempt will still satisfy me for her serious attempt to get tsukune. the imagination can get the rest of the plot thought of where those 2 doend up together.
Yeah really its clear from the start who is going to end up with Tsukune. If you look at things too closely these sort of situaitons are just depressing since the others will eventually miss out.
Spoiler for Chapter 10:
Old 2008-08-06, 22:22   Link #2289
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

this is how the shit is gonna hit the fan, I would Spoiler it but Its just a Hunch... a good one

Some how Tsukune is gonna convence Mizore and her parent and elders that she doesnt HAVE to get married if Tsukune declines.

its really simple if you think about it....
Old 2008-08-06, 22:42   Link #2290
Kigs91

I would like to see all having a child with Tsukune, so each one would have a piece of Tsukune for them alone
Kigs91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 22:51   Link #2291
Midonin
Last Engage

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to that. Though the mental images are amusing.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 23:23   Link #2292
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

from the the latest updates ths is my reaction to the last 2 pages

OHH MY GOD i mean come on MY god TSukene you OMG!!!!! darn i cant say thing with OMG

I SOO WANNA KNOW what will happen next OMG!!!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 23:40   Link #2293
Merlin7777

Quote:
from the the latest updates ths is my reaction to the last 2 pages

OHH MY GOD i mean come on MY god TSukene you OMG!!!!! darn i cant say thing with OMG

I SOO WANNA KNOW what will happen next OMG!!!!!!!!!
And all I can say it....DITTO!!!

Damn you Tsukune!!! Damn you!!!!

Why does it have to be a monthly manga? WHY??!!!
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 23:49   Link #2294
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yes why does it has to be monthly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i wish i was in tsukunes plave

but if that were to happen you guys might kill me hahahaha

still it free to dream aint it???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 00:24   Link #2295
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Well to make you Fellow Mizore fans happy.... I've found another Doujin that reared its ugly head (lol) if you really want it.. PM me....

did I mention it has moka in it too?
Old 2008-08-07, 01:31   Link #2296
MonkeyDude

Wow you either have to be gay or have immense willpower to refuse something like that. Its either Tsukune or some random guy Mizore probably hasn't met before in her life. I can't see any way Tsukune can talk himself out of this one unless he is a cold-hearted bastard who doesn't care about Mizore's feelings.

Cmon Tsukune! You have been chosen to help repopulate the Snow Maiden's population! You can either accept this glorious task, or let some nobody ravage one you would consider a precious friend! Go for it man! Just make sure you don't get it right the first time ok?
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 04:04   Link #2297
FlyByNite

Well we are pretty sure that Tsukune isn't going to impregnate Mizore even at the risk of her being forced into an arranged marriage and to propogate her species. The question then is what else could happen.

Does her human childhood love suddenly show up and repent that he was afraid of her and confess that he's been thinking of her his entire life and searching for her? That would remove Mizore from the love triangle so I seriously doubt that.

I think possibly it could turn out that the whole thing about the girls only being able to have children when they're that young is proven false. We find out that the real answer is the cold weather has been destroying the sperm counts in the males of their species over time they've become less able to resist the temperatures for some reason and now by the time they get into their 20s it's just destroyed and they're all shooting blanks.

Maybe we find out Mizore's mom found herself a young human stud and is preggers thus disproving the birth belief and keeping Mizore firmly in the Tsukune harem.

And probably opening up the men of the human world to a bunch of horny snow women
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 04:16   Link #2298
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Tsukune will find a way or her mother realizes how much Mizore likes Tsukune and her friends and let her daughter live her life or some other win-win solution (like what FlyByNite was suggesting the post above me). It's not too hard to imagine since this is a typical manga procedure (100% reset after next chapter).

And what's with the comments about Tsukune just doing it or being an idiot (or even gay) for not doing it with her? It may not be much of worth to some people here but he already loves someone else, this one's pretty clear, even the hardcore Mizore fans admit it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 04:47   Link #2299
MonkeyDude

What's the point about spouting tired lines about friendship when you will just abandon the person in her time of need? There is no win-win situation here, only a win for the other girls and a lose for Mizore. Either Tsukune is the one who impregnates her, she gets stuck in an omiai, or she loses the supposedly brief window she has to conceive a child. If she really does want to have kids with the man she loves, then Tsukune would have all but abandoned her if he refuses.

Well there is always that mysterious kid, but I doubt Mizore would forgive her. There is also the whole lie about the brief time window, but how would Ikeda explain Mizore's mother's omiai? Then there is the whole Male Snow Maiden, but the chapter didn't even show a single male character in Snow Land? Then they will have to explain why they use 'Snow Whites', which seems to functions as a potent aphrodisiac, in their ceremonies to attract the opposite sex. If love is to be found, it looks like the Snow Maidens have to another dimension to find their mates...or they get stuck in an omiai.

Man everything will probably end with Mizore failing to get Tsukune in the sack, but promising her mother that she will get it done in the future. I'm sure Tsukune might be a little more open-minded about this little development given more time

I'm more of a Kurumu fan and I approve of this development!
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 05:34   Link #2300
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We all know Tsukune likes with Moka. In the anime the inner Moka and they spend time with each other. Also for Mizore interrupting the sweet moment of Tsukune and Moka, it's always like that since this is a harem manga, lotsa girls one guy. YEY!!! Heaven lol! And she's a stalker she always pops up anywhere.

a little bit O.T.

Spoiler for Nube:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire