AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-13, 01:07   Link #1
azeroth

Question Ichigo 100%

I am currently looking for Ichigo 100% volume 4 - 9 raw
Does any 1 know where to get them??
Old 2004-03-13, 02:15   Link #2
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Sure. I bought mine at Kinokuniya books. Ichigo 100% is an inexpensive title, going for only 390 yen apiece (I paid $5.70 each). There is a sticky in the manga forum for other places to buy manga. Enjoy.
Old 2004-03-13, 02:34   Link #3
azeroth

okay thnx but do you know of any sites that let you download ichigo 100% v4-9 raw??
Old 2004-03-14, 15:35   Link #4
Cgoten

Send a message via AIM to Cgoten Send a message via Yahoo to Cgoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeroth
okay thnx but do you know of any sites that let you download ichigo 100% v4-9 raw??
Why not just buy them? -_-
Old 2004-03-14, 17:10   Link #5
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
It's always best to buy them. But you could try looking on MangaJouhou for your leecher needs.
Old 2004-07-08, 21:58   Link #6
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Anyone read chapter 62 yet? Doesn't Manaka piss you off?!?!

...and Kitaooji is my favorite character too.
Old 2004-08-04, 17:12   Link #7
NeoManji

Nah I Nishino has grown so much on me since like the first chapter that I have to root for her. I do like Satsuki too though cause Toujo is too much the typical perfect girl that that char has to end up with at the end. Too bad i feel like it will just end up like I"s, but I will continue to root for the losing cause of Nishino & Manaka. =)
Old 2004-08-06, 00:59   Link #8
jayrocs

after reading the recent nichino chapter 74 was it? I'm beginning to hate masaka more and more, as nichino is my favorite girl. Reason is toujo being too shy and typical, and satsuki being too over agressive and loud. Nichino is my favorite but now i doubt that they'll end up together. Also i got a glimpse of a chapter 115 raw and it doesn't look good for masaka and nichino ><
Old 2004-08-06, 16:15   Link #9
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Makes you really wonder what makes this idiot so special, huh? In the field of shounen romance, he is the most average amongst the ordinary.
Old 2004-08-07, 02:30   Link #10
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Hmm... I never really gives Ichigo 100% a high hopes. But to my surprise... it turns out to be quite nice and abit like I's.

Anyway...really hope they keep updating the translations. I can't read Nihongo thus, i've to get the translate ones... so far there's only Chinese and Japanese right?? Sigh~ I can't read both of them....
Old 2004-08-07, 03:22   Link #11
jayrocs

no its in english.

www.yanime.com
Old 2004-08-07, 11:29   Link #12
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

I was so happy when I read that they're making an anime for this manga. Only an OVA though but it's better than nothing
Old 2004-08-07, 18:03   Link #13
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Srry if I sound really ignorant, just bounding into this thread, but I was wondering what exactly this manga is about and if it's worth the read. I've read a couple reviews and synopses on it, but all I can get out of them are that random girls fall out of the sky. Can anyone add a little more illumination for me?
Old 2004-08-07, 19:15   Link #14
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Srry if I sound really ignorant, just bounding into this thread, but I was wondering what exactly this manga is about and if it's worth the read. I've read a couple reviews and synopses on it, but all I can get out of them are that random girls fall out of the sky. Can anyone add a little more illumination for me?
Well, it's a slightly-perverted romantic comedy about a guy (Manaka) who dreams of becoming a movie director. His life gets turned upside down when, on one fateful day, he collides with a beautiful girl on the school roof (where, as you know, all fateful encouters in the anime/manga world occur). His only clues to her identity are a notebook she dropped... and his memory of her strawberry panties! The story revolves around Manaka's encounters with the various cute girls in his life, who all seem to have a crush on him (of course). You can expect a lot of embarassing situations and misunderstandings, as the indecisive Manaka's heart wavers as to which girl he likes the most. It's a high school love triangle+, similar to Kimagure Orange Road and I"s (among others). Overall, it's a fun manga and, of course, all the girls are really cute in their own way. Which girl will Manaka choose, and will the other girls be able to accept it? Will Manaka ever be able to live his dream of becoming a movie director and filming that girl with the strawberry panties? That's the story of Ichigo 100%!

P.S. No girls really fall out of the sky in this manga.
Old 2004-08-07, 23:04   Link #15
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Thx, relentless. I think I will try it out. From what I've heard, the artwork is amazing, and the storyline is very cute. Looks like a winner! ^^
Old 2004-08-08, 15:07   Link #16
NeoManji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
Makes you really wonder what makes this idiot so special, huh? In the field of shounen romance, he is the most average amongst the ordinary.
Actually if you compare him to the main chars in Video Girl Ai and I"s, his character is actually more fleshed out cause Manaka actually has a set dream and it affects how he relates to the girls imo. Though he suffers the why is this idiot so lucky syndrome. lol
Old 2004-08-08, 15:42   Link #17
polarbear

i really liked this manga in the beginning but then i got pissed off with manaka as the story got further...he keeps on turning down satsuki and nishino but not doing much about/to toujo...(how could u say no to nishino?? )
Old 2004-08-08, 22:29   Link #18
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear
i really liked this manga in the beginning but then i got pissed off with manaka as the story got further...he keeps on turning down satsuki and nishino but not doing much about/to toujo...(how could u say no to nishino?? )
But, see, if he were decisive, they couldn't keep the story going for so long! Seriously, though, if I were in his place, I don't know who I'd choose either! You make it sounds so easy!
Old 2004-08-08, 22:46   Link #19
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I'd choose Nishino -_- Easily.

Oh and he keeps getting more girls too...

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2004-08-09, 05:36   Link #20
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
It's ultimately going to come down to Tsukasa vs. Aya, and currently, Tsukasa has the upper hand.
Chapter 99 was great, with a lot of Nishino goodness, but I really, really hope that..

Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
drama, perverted, romance, shounen