AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-28, 13:09   Link #761
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... One simple line I always remember when it's regarding Touma's Imagine Breaker...

... I wonder what will happen if Touma's catchphrase "I'll kill that illusion of yours" becomes "I reject your reality and substitute my own"?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-10-28, 16:45   Link #762
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
I wouldn't say she is like Index because... Seriously, which woman would not do that in her place?
A woman who doesn't love her husband anymore or has a big confidence of herself.
Old 2009-10-28, 18:22   Link #763
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
A woman who doesn't love her husband anymore or has a big confidence of herself.
I think that even the godess of confidence would lose her confidence with a Kamiyou.
Old 2009-10-28, 20:37   Link #764
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

On the question about aqua, he attacks Touma because he believe Touma's right hand would become the catalyst that ignites th war between magic and occult side. And once Aqua is determined on his goal, he'll do anything to achieve it. Thoguh, Fianma is the one on his black list now, as he now deem Fianma's action of collect angelic power is the real problem.

To clear up on Right Seats of God. It supposedly is a group that handles dirty work for the Catholic. But they eventually become too powerful and become the actual ones in charge.
And the members of the groups are there for their own individual reasons. Vent is there because she hates science, Aqua is there because he can have some authority that better facailiates his justice, and Fianma is just obessed over his Holy Right.

And on the translation issue. When Fianma is reffering to the power of the right, he is reffering to powers he believe are the power of Michael (as he is the angel on the right side of god).
Old 2009-10-28, 20:49   Link #765
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
That was sad to see
Ursula , Anieze and Angeline
She is the class rep and that scene was a misunderstand .
I can see the ending *_*
Allow me to add onto this and let me tell you something good...

It was written in red text!

*fleeez*
Old 2009-10-28, 21:01   Link #766
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
I think that even the godess of confidence would lose her confidence with a Kamiyou.
Well, you know they got married for some reason, right??

PS: MeisBa... I'll take my counter attack later

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-10-29 at 08:29. Reason: Fail!
Old 2009-10-29, 06:08   Link #767
tsunade666

Still no link of what so ever. Knowing the names of 3 minor harem of touma is still no good.
I wish someone post a picture of them or link so I can know who are they.

And really I can't see the ending

with to many flag triggered and all. I can only see a harem ending but that's not happening.
I mean everyone is strong specially the main one with the exception of the biting nun. But if that biting nun can use magic well she will become demon lord or god for all I car. Even a saint class . katana user, mature body of some amakusa religion wouldn't stand a chance and the lightning queen too. But that's not happening she is just someone who use CRUNCH attack on touma. The problem of the other known harem is the priestess doesn't really make obvious move. While the tengeki hime is soooooooo obvious its so KAWAI while supporting her. I feel pity for the man. I mean every once in a while or rather lightning always comes down from the heaven. If its me I will pick her imouto. its much more fun for me And lastly most noticeable and lastly added on his harem which is also my favorite. She is good in cooking, knows how to pilot helicopter and ride a motorbike. She has a well endowed body. A model type and most of all she doesn't do physical damage to the person in question. So if its me I will pick the last one but still need to be careful she has 2 personalities while the other is angelic the other is demonic. Be sure to watch out.

And the others really doesn't make move or rather I call them minor harem part. Though they are still included in the harem. They aren't making much progress.

So to sum it all up a harem ending means the death of the main character while even if it will not be a harem ending it will still end up with the death of the main character...

Really its sooooooooo hard to decide a route as for the end.

His is SO FORTUNATE LOL

btw what's PD:MeisBa?

And the goddess will stand defeat in front of a kamijou. Can't resist the manly charm.
Old 2009-10-29, 06:23   Link #768
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I think he meant to say "P.S.", and that he would counter my argument with blue text later.
Old 2009-10-29, 09:13   Link #769
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Still no link of what so ever. Knowing the names of 3 minor harem of touma is still no good.
I wish someone post a picture of them or link so I can know who are they.
...fuko da...

Anieze Sanctis

Ursula Aquinas

Sister Lucia(Is really she a nun?) & Sister Angeline

Quote:
with to many flag triggered and all. I can only see a harem ending but that's not happening.
I mean everyone is strong specially the main one with the exception of the biting nun. But if that biting nun can use magic well she will become demon lord or god for all I car. Even a saint class . katana user, mature body of some amakusa religion wouldn't stand a chance and the lightning queen too. But that's not happening she is just someone who use CRUNCH attack on touma. The problem of the other known harem is the priestess doesn't really make obvious move. While the tengeki hime is soooooooo obvious its so KAWAI while supporting her. I feel pity for the man. I mean every once in a while or rather lightning always comes down from the heaven. If its me I will pick her imouto. its much more fun for me And lastly most noticeable and lastly added on his harem which is also my favorite. She is good in cooking, knows how to pilot helicopter and ride a motorbike. She has a well endowed body. A model type and most of all she doesn't do physical damage to the person in question. So if its me I will pick the last one but still need to be careful she has 2 personalities while the other is angelic the other is demonic. Be sure to watch out.

And the others really doesn't make move or rather I call them minor harem part. Though they are still included in the harem. They aren't making much progress.

So to sum it all up a harem ending means the death of the main character while even if it will not be a harem ending it will still end up with the death of the main character...

Really its sooooooooo hard to decide a route as for the end.

His is SO FORTUNATE LOL

And the goddess will stand defeat in front of a kamijou. Can't resist the manly charm.
So the goddess is Itsuwa Yay---!!!

I support her character too They are looking like a family, aren't they?

btw, Touma=/= Makoto, get it?

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-10-31 at 21:18.
Old 2009-10-29, 09:45   Link #770
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Just looked at Vol 9's prologue. So Touma's women problems he inherited from his father?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
If that was the case, how come Touma has a mom?
It was explain by Touma's father himself that he and his wife really love each other which is why they got married in the first place. Even though he only has eyes for his wife and no one else, his stills unintentionally attracts women, much to his wife's annoyance.
Old 2009-10-29, 13:51   Link #771
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
It was explain by Touma's father himself that he and his wife really love each other which is why they got married in the first place. Even though he only has eyes for his wife and no one else, his stills unintentionally attracts women, much to his wife's annoyance.
Since then Shiiina have to deal with the women-magnet-Touya, everydays, all years her whole life .
Old 2009-10-29, 21:39   Link #772
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I am reminded of the adage "Being kind to everyone is kinda irresponsible to one."
Old 2009-10-29, 21:58   Link #773
tsunade666

Thanks for the picture.

So those are the other girls in touma's harem. And how did touma trigger the flag?
I could say he saves their lives but in what way did the knight with no armor only a fist brawler saves the day?

It helps a lot but still ITSUWA ALL THE WAY! BABZAI

So like father like son.

The father only loves one girl his wife while the son doesn't like anyone in particular but in same way both the father and son attracts other girls.

Edit::::::::::::
I just realize the
Quote:
btw, Touma=/= Makoto, get it?
This part after rereading it and touma isn't in a bit like makoto.
makoto si BuLl**** His worst. And you just reminded me of a certain game and anime that I like and the same time I dislike............................sulks in the corner.

Its a good thing their is summer days..... which I like setsu so its fine.
Old 2009-10-30, 10:41   Link #774
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Completed vol 7 over the week

With minimum spoilers, I just have some things to say...

Spoiler:

moving on to volume 11 next...
Old 2009-10-31, 03:37   Link #775
tsunade666

your not reading vol 8?

And thanks for the spoils. It clears more the story. Still hoping for the 2nd season.

and btw a CERTAIN ID**T TRY TO COPY>><< THE SAFETY PINT DRESS
Spoiler for Its not even FUNNY:

Edit::: Which remind me of how lucky that Ba*t(rD IS!
Spoiler for YoU SuPeR LuCkY GuY:

Can someone reminded me how he become unlucky. Claiming his the epitome of unluckiness and lucky doesn't exist on his side?
If his misfortune then how can you call the girlfriendless people around the world. COME ON PEOPLE!
I haven't even in a girls room or even a house for my whole life! GeeZ!

Edit: again......

can you post a more detailed summary of it? The one you have just read.
PLEASE...... Thanks

Last edited by tsunade666; 2009-10-31 at 03:52.
Old 2009-10-31, 05:39   Link #776
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Can someone reminded me how he become unlucky. Claiming his the epitome of unluckiness and lucky doesn't exist on his side?
If his misfortune then how can you call the girlfriendless people around the world. COME ON PEOPLE!
He's always gets himself into trouble and he's cashless. Meaning a guy much like yours truly who is more concerned with his economic status than chasing skirts.

But as much he doesn't want to get involved into troubles he can't help it as his conscience makes him a self righteous idiot.
Old 2009-10-31, 09:53   Link #777
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Completed vol 7 over the week

With minimum spoilers, I just have some things to say...

Spoiler:

moving on to volume 11 next...
Maybe she is going to have a development of character adding her skipped past in vol.4 adaptation.

Quote:
Edit::: Which remind me of how lucky that Ba*t(rD IS!
Spoiler for YoU SuPeR LuCkY GuY:

PLEASE
...... Thanks
Well you know Touma doesn't like lolis :P Do you remember when he blamed her father for being one? XD...
Seconded
Old 2009-10-31, 15:43   Link #778
LaoED

Reading Volume 9 prologue..

Spoiler for Volume 9:
Old 2009-10-31, 19:53   Link #779
tsunade666

it will be good if its only one girl. But like father like son.
Old 2009-10-31, 20:52   Link #780
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
your not reading vol 8?
Nope, sorry

Quote:
And thanks for the spoils. It clears more the story. Still hoping for the 2nd season.
Who isn't?

Quote:
and btw a CERTAIN ID**T TRY TO COPY>><< THE SAFETY PINT DRESS
Spoiler for Its not even FUNNY:

Quote:

PLEASE...... Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Seconded

The main focus of This volume is the relation between the English Church, the Roman Catholics, and the Amakusa Catholics, as well as the nun, Ursula Aquinas and the magic tome known as the "Book of Law".

Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen