AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-05-02, 17:24   Link #2281
Marx-93

Thanks for all the new stuff!

The mention of Jörmungandr it's also quite interesting. It opens a new whole can of symbolism (for example, the Jörmungandr being technically an Ouroboros).
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 21:33   Link #2282
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Sen III
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Man this is great. Thanks for the translation! Sounds exciting!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 02:06   Link #2283
LROlsson

Characters that are seen in this week's dengeki(I'm personally unsure who is introduced and who is simply seen in screenshots like last week)
Laura
Duvalie
Fie
Jusis
Rufus
Gaius
Rutger
Xeno
Leonidas
Thomas
Rosine

As kind of like I personally expected, the rest plus church and Jaeger.
source 1 and 2
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 10:49   Link #2284
LROlsson

This week's Dengeki scans. The last part of the scans is called Kiseki Historia that dengeki is writing.
Images

In this issue's Dengeki, Sen IV is the most wanted game

Next issue of Dengeki will have info about new character(s) and system(s).
Old 2018-05-14, 08:09   Link #2285
akira77
ゼノギアス

woot

https://mobile.twitter.com/KuroUsagi...49692878147585
akira77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-14, 08:54   Link #2286
LROlsson

I wonder from where does that originate from.
It looks like all of the silhouettes are old and is from all over the place.
Lloyd's isn't even the sen 4 design but sen 2's.

edit: Ah, okay, I didn't remember it that clearly since I never really humored it, but it's from that fake April fools trailer.
So, it's not real. Someone got fooled, I guess, and tweeted it.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2018-05-14 at 09:51.
Old 2018-05-14, 23:33   Link #2287
dniv
Season 3

Quote:

edit: Ah, okay, I didn't remember it that clearly since I never really humored it, but it's from that fake April fools trailer.
Nooooo why'd you do this to me, lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2018-05-16, 23:13   Link #2288
LROlsson

Looks like next Falcom Magazine(and thus in one of the next two dengekis?) will be about crossbell

KeA changed her hairstyle?
Old 2018-05-17, 00:30   Link #2289
akira77
ゼノギアス

Quote:

Darn, your right

yea i think that's KeA
Old 2018-05-17, 01:55   Link #2290
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Looks like next Falcom Magazine(and thus in one of the next two dengekis?) will be about crossbell

KeA changed her hairstyle?
I like the huge shift in hair from Sen no kiseki 3 to 4... like every character has gotten super flowey hair, but I mean, I love it.

Old 2018-05-17, 01:57   Link #2291
Marx-93

Falcom trolling at their best, I see.
Old 2018-05-22, 01:57   Link #2292
LROlsson

Now it's time to be completely shocked...
Sen no Kiseki IV releases on the 27th of September.

There are also a special edition that comes with 3 books; Confidential Synopsis SEN NO KISEKI, Confidential Synopsis SEN NO KISEKI II and Confidential Synopsis SEN NO KISEKI III.
They are B5 sizes and combined 700 pages.
Also comes with a costume for Altina.

Characters shown are Lloyd, Elie and KeA(who know has twintails hairstyle), Tio, Randy.
Some crossbell characters that didn't appear in Sen III will appear in Sen IV

Images
KeA, Elie

Game systems.
Panzer Soldat summoning. Is different from Sen 2, it's more arts like in usage.

Lost arts

Auto mode. Attacks automatically, also uses link attacks automatically. Can be toggled with the touch pad.

source Source 2 Source 3

Last edited by LROlsson; 2018-05-22 at 02:46.
Old 2018-05-22, 03:39   Link #2293
Applehell

A little disappointed that Elle didn't get an new outfit, but KeA looks nice.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 04:15   Link #2294
akira77
ゼノギアス

Also i hear there will be a Divertissement like in sen 2
Old 2018-05-22, 10:20   Link #2295
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Now it's time to be completely shocked...
Sen no Kiseki IV releases on the 27th of September.

There are also a special edition that comes with 3 books; Confidential Synopsis SEN NO KISEKI, Confidential Synopsis SEN NO KISEKI II and Confidential Synopsis SEN NO KISEKI III.
They are B5 sizes and combined 700 pages.
Also comes with a costume for Altina.

Characters shown are Lloyd, Elie and KeA(who know has twintails hairstyle), Tio, Randy.
Some crossbell characters that didn't appear in Sen III will appear in Sen IV

Images
KeA, Elie

Game systems.
Panzer Soldat summoning. Is different from Sen 2, it's more arts like in usage.

Lost arts

Auto mode. Attacks automatically, also uses link attacks automatically. Can be toggled with the touch pad.

source Source 2 Source 3
Hmm, sooner than I thought, but I don't mind. As long as Rean get some happy ending.

Hell, Rean could find a happy death and I wouldn't mind because at this point? Freeing him from his suffering is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira77 View Post
Also i hear there will be a Divertissement like in sen 2
Probably to introduce the next crew in the Trails series? It could be one of the people we knew investigating rumors of Ouroboros activities and run into the new characters?
Old 2018-05-22, 15:26   Link #2296
Marx-93

The Divertissement thing comes from Falcom saying Lloyd's story will be told through 'sub-chapters'; maybe this means divertissements, maybe they actually though of something else.

Besides that, KeA is super-cute, Elie looks nice if still the same, and nothing really surprising has been revealed. Probably on the next reveal we will finally hit the Liberl characters, which are the biggest enigma. We might even have a trailer soon? Last time it was around June, wasn't it?
Old 2018-05-22, 19:31   Link #2297
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
The Divertissement thing comes from Falcom saying Lloyd's story will be told through 'sub-chapters'; maybe this means divertissements, maybe they actually though of something else.

Besides that, KeA is super-cute, Elie looks nice if still the same, and nothing really surprising has been revealed. Probably on the next reveal we will finally hit the Liberl characters, which are the biggest enigma. We might even have a trailer soon? Last time it was around June, wasn't it?
Maybe it'll be more like Joshua during SC but a bit more expansive?

Old 2018-05-23, 02:43   Link #2298
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Aww, KeA looks adorable. Definitely a small highlight so far.

As for the Liberl cast: From my goody-goody point of view, it would be weird if Renne shows up without any signs of Estelle and Joshua, given how they finally got their happy ending at the end of Zero/Ao. But maybe that's just me I don't mind either way.

As I said somewhere else, I hope that Falcom can be bothered to make (possible) new S-Crafts more appealing. Sara's looked - and apparently is - the same as CS2 just with a different name? Juna's looked somewhat clumsy. When I first saw it on youtube, I was wondering why she'd jump around and hit the ground; my dense self knows now why, but it still looks meh-ish. That's nothing too important, just a quality of life wish .
Old 2018-05-23, 08:07   Link #2300
Marina2

I think Estelle and Joshua are almost guarantee to be in SEN4.

The real question is: Will Kevin appear in SEN4?

[SEN4] Trying to identify the person in the 4th and 6th picture from the left
https://i.imgur.com/fGrU7aI.jpg

Last edited by Marina2; 2018-05-23 at 08:23.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, story rpg, trails series, xseed, zemuria