AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-29, 21:13   Link #1741
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Bad meaning that Charles possibly Geassing her isn't bad? I'd be worried.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 21:16   Link #1742
orangejuicetang

Well bad in that no torture or execution. Though Geassing is bad, though I don't think it is bad as being tortured or being executed.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 21:17   Link #1743
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I get the feeling that Kallen will try to "talk sense" to Nunnally, but Nunnally's assistant-person-thing will intervene before she could make any major impact.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 21:23   Link #1744
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
I get the feeling that Kallen will try to "talk sense" to Nunnally, but Nunnally's assistant-person-thing will intervene before she could make any major impact.
Even without Suzaku, I think Nunnally will hardly budge. Kallen's words vs. Euphie's dream: no contest there, as I see it.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:25   Link #1745
Var
Banned

Quote:
I get the feeling that Kallen will save Nunally from Princess-Bitch #2. If that happens, Kalulu fans will shit themselves in giggly excitement.

They really threw that in there as if to slap every other pairing in the face. Nunally is the most important person to Lelouch, getting close to her is getting closer to Lelouch by leaps and bounds. Shirley finally remembered her, though.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 21:46   Link #1746
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Wrong translation. It is not possessions, it's precious/important, hence why Nunally was listed.
Thanks Var, I didn't really see the importance of that last bit, not until you've corrected the translation.

I'm sad to see my Q1 out of the limelight in exchange for some screetime by Shirley -- out of all the harem girls, I find her the most unintresting one..

I like the Ace, she's a kick ass girl, who isn't too tsundere....
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 21:48   Link #1747
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
I'm sad to see my Q1 out of the limelight in exchange for some screetime by Shirley -- out of all the harem girls, I find her the most unintresting one..
Quote:
I get the feeling that Kallen will save Nunally from Princess-Bitch #2. If that happens, Kalulu fans will shit themselves in giggly excitement.

They really threw that in there as if to slap every other pairing in the face. Nunally is the most important person to Lelouch, getting close to her is getting closer to Lelouch by leaps and bounds. Shirley finally remembered her, though.
I'm not complaing to be honest. >.>
Old 2008-06-29, 22:46   Link #1748
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Bad meaning that Charles possibly Geassing her isn't bad? I'd be worried.
Given the fact that she's being held in Japan I don't see Charles geassing her. If he does I'd be surprised.

Quote:
What do you mean sense? You mean sense as in let me go?

She's brought peace to Japan. Even Odyssessus has confirmed that for us and from what the Emperor stated, he doesn't have an issue with it (or shouldn't). So what sense can Kallen bring to her? The whole point of Lelouch exiling Zero was to remove the Black Knights from Japan.

Quote:
I have a feeling that girl's all talk and no walk but why she would even go near Nunnally.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 22:51   Link #1749
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I have a feeling that girl's all talk and no walk but why she would even go near Nunnally.
These royals, baring the tranquil Odyseus, have been shown to go out of their way for a grudge. Even Cornelia did it in S1.

So I wouldn't be surprised if she did try something.
Old 2008-06-29, 22:55   Link #1750
Traece
:cool:

I'm not going to lie... If that little girl had the nerve to speak out her hostile bull#@*( in my presence, I would put her in her place... I'm not going to lie... That little @$^# would be in for one heck of a cussing out.
Old 2008-06-29, 23:24   Link #1751
honeypie_0106

But Nunally is already out of Ashford. So even if Shirley did remember Nunally, what good can it do...

And what aspects of CG does Shiley remembering Nunally and her past does it become significant?
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 23:26   Link #1752
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
These royals, baring the tranquil Odyseus, have been shown to go out of their way for a grudge. Even Cornelia did it in S1.

So I wouldn't be surprised if she did try something.
Well for starters Nunnally has to do something to make her have a grudge against her.

So far it's just, "ah who cares about that useless girl!"
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 01:34   Link #1753
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I'm not complaing to be honest. >.>
Well, you might not be complaining, and I can sort of see why, though for those of us who prefers her as Kallen Kozuki, the kick-ass ace of the OotBK, this is is a worrying turn of events (of course, nowhere as worrying as the previously much-disccussed mindwipe-scenario ), as it might mean that we'll not see her return to that spot for the rest of the series...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 01:39   Link #1754
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Kallen Stadtfeld the diplomat, kicking ass in the boardroom instead of the battlefield. Yeah, it DOES take some time to get used to.
Old 2008-06-30, 01:44   Link #1755
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Kallen Stadtfeld the diplomat, kicking ass in the boardroom instead of the battlefield. Yeah, it DOES take some time to get used to.
IF that's what'll happen indeed
But yeah, it does take some time getting used to. Let's see what'll happen though...
Old 2008-06-30, 01:46   Link #1756
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I cannot see her as the damsel in distress. Also, please let her kick ass in other forms.
Old 2008-06-30, 01:56   Link #1757
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I cannot see her as the damsel in distress. Also, please let her kick ass in other forms.
We can only hope that she will. Anyway, at the very least, I suppose that her staying with Nunnally paves way for her returning to Ashford at the end of the series if that's what they'll go for...
Old 2008-06-30, 01:58   Link #1758
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, you might not be complaining, and I can sort of see why, though for those of us who prefers her as Kallen Kozuki, the kick-ass ace of the OotBK, this is is a worrying turn of events (of course, nowhere as worrying as the previously much-disccussed mindwipe-scenario ), as it might mean that we'll not see her return to that spot for the rest of the series...
I'm pretty sure Kallen will be back to the BK in no time. She's still considered one of them in the character chart. (Even still called a "Captain of the Bodyguards" and being linked to Zero as a "Direct Subordinate")

This scenario just increases the chances that Nunnally can be brought to Lelouch's side. And no, I'm not saying Kallen will be the one to convince her.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 01:59   Link #1759
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm pretty sure Kallen will be back to the BK in no time. She's still considered one of them in the character chart. (Even still called a "Captain of the Bodyguards" and being linked to Zero as a "Direct Subordinate")

This scenario just increases the chances that Nunnally can be brought to Lelouch's side. And no, I'm not saying Kallen will be the one to convince her.
For Nunnally to cross over, I guess the only persuasion is an attempt on her life, or Suzaku really, REALLy plays some serious mind-screwing with her.
Old 2008-06-30, 02:03   Link #1760
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, yes, but I hardly think they'd tell us at THIS stage that she'll be staying at Nunnally's side for the rest of it. Or the chart could in this case just be a metaphor: She'll be loyal to the ideals of the OotBK in her heart (hence why she'd be on th eOotBK's dide), but loyal to Nunnally on the outside. Or something...

Quote:
I'm not exactly sure about that, but it'll depend on future events...