jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 21:33   Link #42
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

this is actually kind of boring for me.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:34   Link #43
daku_noroi
★_★

Just an Speculation:: ..I think there are 2 childhood friend., and 1) Onodera had a crush on Raku, (the picture looks like. Haruna explain how she develop a crush on Rito --To Love-Ru). While 2)Kirisaki is the promise girl.. I think
daku_noroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 22:39   Link #44
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Oh Double Arts, why did you end so prematurely ?
Old 2011-11-27, 04:52   Link #45
ZODDGUTS

Is this series worse than the one-shot? Didn't like that at all. Was hoping I'll turn out better as a series.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 05:48   Link #46
ShiroiRyu

Was not that bad as a chapter.
Old 2011-11-27, 08:13   Link #47
Mentar
Banned

I absolutely loved the one-shot, and I liked the first 2 chapters, but at the moment they're treading water. I sure hope that this show will have more to offer than embarrassing forced-"lovey dovey" scenes. At least, not all the time.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 08:33   Link #48
Odd

This is probably going to be killed off in a few weeks with the way this bad plot has been set up.

I think Jump should also start adding 12-15 week manga series' to their comics because I've seen a lot of Jump manga's which shouldn't have gone further than they have.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 22:32   Link #49
DorkingtonPugsly

I personally liked the one shot better because I don't think this kind of plot/story and all that will carry out far into a deeper story. For me the one shot was short, sweet, nice art, and cute story and I thought it was great. Kirisaki was cuter in the one shot too...
Old 2011-12-01, 16:03   Link #50
ShiroiRyu

The end of the chapter 5 was good, really good !
Old 2011-12-01, 17:00   Link #51
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
The end of the chapter 5 was good, really good !
The only good thing about it was the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter. Every else is... I don't know how to describe it.
Old 2011-12-01, 17:16   Link #52
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah I just skimmed through it and the further I got the more inane it got. Though the ending was oh that's somewhat interesting...

It's got a good 3 or 4 more week to get something going, because the let's hide our relationship, oops everyone found out about it is getting old...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 17:18   Link #53
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i feel the axe coming soon for this manga..
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 18:26   Link #54
Isekaijin

Cat got out of the bag real quick didn't it?
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:24   Link #55
Sumeragi
Banned

Too hectic for my liking, but I'll give this a chance.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 22:41   Link #56
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Mm, I'd really rather let the "couple" have some free airtime without the annoying hangers-on so we can actually get to start liking them. The relationship meter really needs to start getting flagged right about now, and it isn't happening.

Onodera is an interesting twist but what would be the point if Bocchan wasn't even allowed time to create something resembling romance with the blonde princess? The drama would just be...not there, not convincing, at least emotionally (the political -- plot -- objection to them cutting ties remains).

As I kept reading I just wanted him to say something about leaving a young couple alone and @#%$ off, for god's sake.

Double Arts was sweet because there was such a sense of innocent yet genuine connection between the two main characters. They *clicked.* These two never really had time to do so. There are a few moments that look kinda slightly just a little bit like that, but they nearly aren't enough and they don't amount to anything. If Komi Naoshi (or the editor, if that's the case) wants a slap-slap-kiss relationship, they need the space to frown, bitch, vent, slap, spin, kick, punch, bite, blush, hold hands, tango, waltz, kiss, without the hooting peanut gallery (a term I despise for some reason).
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 03:14   Link #57
Mentar
Banned

^------ THAT. Exactly that.

The hardcore stalking has stopped being funny a long time ago, and it's been getting to the point when it became truly annoying. What's the point in forcing the characters to act like marionettes all the time when you'd rather get to know the characters?

I strongly hope that the author will get a grip on things (the first chapters pre-stalking were peachy). If not... well...
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 04:29   Link #58
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Mm, I'd really rather let the "couple" have some free airtime without the annoying hangers-on so we can actually get to start liking them. The relationship meter really needs to start getting flagged right about now, and it isn't happening.
The last chapter said "and now it starts", so I take it as that the first 5 chapters roughly just build the barebones of the story and the actual "what is this" is going to come from here on. Hopely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Too hectic for my liking, but I'll give this a chance.
I feel that the attitude of the main character is utterly unreliable and unlikable, he just gushes forth to what he is feeling at the time (which usually is something quite shallow). The girls, on their part, seem to be shaping up into likeable characters with certain characteristics peculiar to the story, yet they don't stray from the typical "mold" and thus come out as rather standard and maybe unrecognizable / forgettable in the long run.

.... It kinda all boils down to if more interesting things than the ones happening now are going to happen and keep happening in the future.
Old 2011-12-09, 04:18   Link #59
Johnny
Working the bags...

At least this chapter they completely did away with people tailing them. The rest of the chapter was the usual bickering back n' forth. Well I suppose there was some get to know each other better moments. Onodera overhearing the pretend bit at the end was something, but as a whole the chapter just felt, meh. Nothing really special for me...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 07:00   Link #60
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Eh? I thought how the girl tried her best to have a friend is pretty cute I hope she'll get more friends in future chapters ;_;
As for Onodera....why is the mangaka rushing about this plot a bit too much? I mean, it's like he can conclude about Onodera's secret and fake pairing plot with 10 chapters or so at this rate.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life