She's Ranpha from Galaxy Angel

cool
thanks =)
giu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 03:56   Link #622
Requisition
Taicho

Send a message via AIM to Requisition
im looking for the name of an anime were theres a blonde chick that shoots a handgun and when she needs ammo she gets it from her cleevage.lol i saw it at the beginning of the AMV Hell 3 video on google videos. the clip im referring to starts at 2 min and 30 sec.. please tell name if you know the show..
Requisition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 04:33   Link #623
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requisition
im looking for the name of an anime were theres a blonde chick that shoots a handgun and when she needs ammo she gets it from her cleevage.lol i saw it at the beginning of the AMV Hell 3 video on google videos. the clip im referring to starts at 2 min and 30 sec.. please tell name if you know the show..
That description is certainly unique enough that I don't have to see the clip: Grenadier. It's the only show I've ever seen with "boobie reloads." Gah.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 04:36   Link #624
Requisition
Taicho

Send a message via AIM to Requisition
thanx. it looks like its halfway decent so i wanted to check it out.
Requisition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 09:05   Link #625
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
My friend thought that was the greatest thing ever (the boobie reloads)

As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm digging the character design...
Old 2006-03-18, 12:56   Link #626
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
That description is certainly unique enough that I don't have to see the clip: Grenadier. It's the only show I've ever seen with "boobie reloads." Gah.
Someone definitely needs to do an Anime Identification FAQ for AMV Hell 3, and by that, I mean one that has descriptions of the scene that's being shown in the video. After all, a lot of people are asking about either Grenadier (the title with the blonde gunslinger), Negima (the title with the 10-year old wizard thats surrounded by a lot of female students), or Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (the title with the angel that hits the guy with a spiked club).
Old 2006-03-19, 05:21   Link #627
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
My friend thought that was the greatest thing ever (the boobie reloads)

As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm digging the character design...
The story isn't actually that bad the second half. Reminded me of Trigun with a ridiculous female character design.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 09:33   Link #628
BeyonderZ

LoOking for this Fansub.

Awhile back I downloaded the first episode of a anime and only recently remembered it after seeing a similar part in Canvas 2. No Idea why I didn't continue to download it.

The Anime was about a Boy and a Girl meeting in a Hospital and the Protective young Nurse that took care of them both. The Girl would have him go to the library and at the end of the episode they went to the top of a area and I think he confessed to her. BUT for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. (*-_-)y-~
I'm sure somone here knows the anime.. all I need is the name.. thx in advance.
BeyonderZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:01   Link #629
-AR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyonderZ
Awhile back I downloaded the first episode of a anime and only recently remembered it after seeing a similar part in Canvas 2. No Idea why I didn't continue to download it.

The Anime was about a Boy and a Girl meeting in a Hospital and the Protective young Nurse that took care of them both. The Girl would have him go to the library and at the end of the episode they went to the top of a area and I think he confessed to her. BUT for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. (*-_-)y-~
I'm sure somone here knows the anime.. all I need is the name.. thx in advance.
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora?
-AR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:12   Link #630
BeyonderZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AR-
Thats it.. thx..
BeyonderZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 23:24   Link #631
katsukito

Does anyone know what anime this screenshot is from?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-03-22 at 03:59. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katsukito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 00:05   Link #632
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Biscuit Krueger- HunterxHunter
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 00:08   Link #633
flipnofunk

Hunter x Hunter the ova series 2 and 3 i think her name is biscuit
flipnofunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 17:32   Link #634
mugi

The anime I'm trying to find is from 15 years ago. I will try to be as detailed as possible. The show was about giant miniature-looking robots. The main character controls his robot by being on top of the robots head holding onto the horns. The other character I remember most about is a young, blonde barbarian holding a club dressed in some animal skin with a horn growing out of his head. Any clues about this show is appreciated.
mugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 20:41   Link #635
The Other One
Hello, little tori...

Yo I have a question...?

Being the fact that I am american, it is not expected among most of us to actually contain much if any kanji or katagani knowledge. You see, I stumbled upon a certain website with listings of a few anime on them. I merely looked at the pictures, but then, there was one in particular that caught my attention. I wasn't sure if it was Pretty Cure, or if it was something like Pretty Cure, "Perhaps a spin-off series?" I thought. However, I am not able to figure that out because.... well, I cannot read any Japanese. The most Japanese that I contain knowledge of is the symbol for the sylleble "no." Therefore I ask of you, if you are able, for you to tell me what this adorable-looking show with possible good animation and almost positively a clone of every other shoujo cleche out there is?

And now, finally, the link: http://www.interchannel.co.jp/music/...ago/index.html

Although if it turns out that most of you already know what this show is... well, I suppose I was going on endlessly for nothing. Although at least I would finally know what this anime is.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-03-22 at 21:05. Reason: Threads merged. Please read the stickies before posting a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Other One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 20:54   Link #636
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Well this is the wrong place but isn't that Futago No Hime?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 20:58   Link #637
The Other One
Hello, little tori...

Which place should this thread be moved to? Oh, thank you for the title also. Well, i'm off to find out weather or not it's any good.
The Other One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 21:03   Link #638
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other One
And now, finally, the link: http://www.interchannel.co.jp/music/...ago/index.html

Although if it turns out that most of you already know what this show is... well, I suppose I was going on endlessly for nothing. Although at least I would finally know what this anime is.
Yes, that's Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime (known to most as "Futago Hime"). A few good resources of information on the series:

- Mathew's Anime Blog (the guy loves the show and has comprehensive write-up's on most episodes.
- Some info
- Google Search Results (might give you a good start for further research)

- AnimeNewsNetwork Write-Up (Other stuff)

Hope that helps.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 07:04   Link #639
Deiwos
Tatakau Waitress

Send a message via MSN to Deiwos
Here are two shots of some kinda old anime. If anyone could help me, thanks in advance.
Deiwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 07:37   Link #640
Keitarou
Ninja

From Yume de Aetara (If I See You In My Dreams). Looks like it's from the TV series, there's also an OVA of it with slightly altered story. Both are available on DVD in the US.
Keitarou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel