AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD BorN - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 8 34.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 39.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 8.70%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 8.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 4.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-05-10, 14:41   Link #21
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Riding on Great Red head
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
Damn, I'm realized that Diodora was voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto (Accelerator).
Why the hell that guy had to be voiced by the same guy who voiced my favorite character from all Toaru ))

Anyway episode 10/10 .
__________________
DragoMuseveni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 17:58   Link #22
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Spotted one odd thing. Out of amusement I watched Xenovia and Irina run in slow-motion. The animation of their most important assets is seriously off, to a creepy level. One frame looks like it was taken straight from Eiken.

Additionally, Koneko is adorable here. I still find the contrast to her previous character a little jarring, but it's growing on me; how can you not love something that cute!? That said, who would've expected a girl who so strongly disapproves of perversion to sneak into a man's bed and use his CROTCH as a pillow?
Issei's lap is now Koneko's territory
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 19:31   Link #23
Peanutbutter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
Damn, I'm realized that Diodora was voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto (Accelerator).
No, he's not. He's voiced by 古川慎 (Furukawa Makoto). Not a guy that I am familiar with.

I think quite a few of us know Accelerator when we hear him.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 19:55   Link #24
kukuru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Draig was channeling his inner Madao in him.

I always like the series when it focuses more on the school SOL. This one was no episode. Looks like the calm before the storm. Koneko's change is also jarring imo, the only complaint I have was that she slept with her shirt on.

Well she realized she's behind and need to make up lost ground! Time is of the essence.

Besides that's so cat of her. Once she settles in, she starts marking her territory with passion.

And finally the church fraction has arisen. Rais and Akeno going to realize their infighting might have to stop due to superior numbers attacking from behind.
kukuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 21:52   Link #25
BWTraveller
Azure Dragon reborn
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuru View Post
Well she realized she's behind and need to make up lost ground! Time is of the essence.

Besides that's so cat of her. Once she settles in, she starts marking her territory with passion.

And finally the church fraction has arisen. Rais and Akeno going to realize their infighting might have to stop due to superior numbers attacking from behind.
Cats rub their bodies against anything they want to claim as their territory. The particularly rub their hindquarters and their faces on things they mean to claim. Koneko's two favorite modes of repose have either her face/head or her butt firmly planted on Issei's crotch/lap. I wonder what the other girls will think when they realize that this "show of affection" was really Koneko's way of declaring that his package now belongs to her.

Also, while I kind of understand, it still seems a little silly for Issei to be fretting that Asia would dump him considering that she spends most nights sleeping naked in his arms.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 21:59   Link #26
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Cats rub their bodies against anything they want to claim as their territory. The particularly rub their hindquarters and their faces on things they mean to claim. Koneko's two favorite modes of repose have either her face/head or her butt firmly planted on Issei's crotch/lap. I wonder what the other girls will think when they realize that this "show of affection" was really Koneko's way of declaring that his package now belongs to her.

Also, while I kind of understand, it still seems a little silly for Issei to be fretting that Asia would dump him considering that she spends most nights sleeping naked in his arms.
Huh, I don't know much about cats, so that's new. And now I like Koneko even more. "His D is mine and mine alone ~Nya"

Yeah, Issei has a silly train of thought at times.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 08:17   Link #27
Biohazardous
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Spotted one odd thing. Out of amusement I watched Xenovia and Irina run in slow-motion. The animation of their most important assets is seriously off, to a creepy level. One frame looks like it was taken straight from Eiken.

Additionally, Koneko is adorable here. I still find the contrast to her previous character a little jarring, but it's growing on me; how can you not love something that cute!? That said, who would've expected a girl who so strongly disapproves of perversion to sneak into a man's bed and use his CROTCH as a pillow?
He dragon shot her walls down. (Not really but )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Issei's lap is now Koneko's territory
Yea it's her fav spot now. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Cats rub their bodies against anything they want to claim as their territory. The particularly rub their hindquarters and their faces on things they mean to claim. Koneko's two favorite modes of repose have either her face/head or her butt firmly planted on Issei's crotch/lap. I wonder what the other girls will think when they realize that this "show of affection" was really Koneko's way of declaring that his package now belongs to her.

Also, while I kind of understand, it still seems a little silly for Issei to be fretting that Asia would dump him considering that she spends most nights sleeping naked in his arms.
I think him feeling that way at this point of the story is because he thinks of her as a little sister type for now. Thinking of her that way (though she feels/wants more) he don't have much to stand on if she wants to have more with someone else.
__________________
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 08:39   Link #28
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post

I think him feeling that way at this point of the story is because he thinks of her as a little sister type for now. Thinking of her that way (though she feels/wants more) he don't have much to stand on if she wants to have more with someone else.
no pun intended right and yes he wants to keep Asia pure at this point (though he's failing miserably at it.
__________________
Trinity seven social group

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 09:31   Link #29
Ernietheracefan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
No, he's not. He's voiced by 古川慎 (Furukawa Makoto). Not a guy that I am familiar with.

I think quite a few of us know Accelerator when we hear him.
Damn, I've been trolled by someone on TVTropes..
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 17:17   Link #30
ThallIntoSleep
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
i love how Irina's only problem with the storage room experiment is that it was not in a "proper environment."
__________________
"Dont cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen"
ThallIntoSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 12:05   Link #31
Ernietheracefan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Age: 26
Does BorN still broadcasted at AT-X..??

And I wonder if we have Sirzech x Archer/Ophis x Umi fanarts..?

Last edited by Ernietheracefan; 2015-05-12 at 12:20.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 12:36   Link #32
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
Does BorN still broadcasted at AT-X..??

And I wonder if we have Sirzech x Archer/Ophis x Umi fanarts..?
Yes.

Not that I know of.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 21:18   Link #33
MV5
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
And I wonder if we have Sirzech x Archer/Ophis x Umi fanarts..?
Here is the thing, while there has been 3 seasons of DxD, fan art for the series has been mostly barren. Most of the works on pixiv are generally non pleasing to the eye with a couple of gems to be found. All in all, it's confusing.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 20:11   Link #34
BWTraveller
Azure Dragon reborn
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
One thing's been bothering me. Where does the Ace stand in the angels' rankings? Is the position Irina's so proud of the equivalent of a Devil's Queen, or a Pawn?
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 20:26   Link #35
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
One thing's been bothering me. Where does the Ace stand in the angels' rankings? Is the position Irina's so proud of the equivalent of a Devil's Queen, or a Pawn?
Spoiler for Brave Saints system:
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 20:19   Link #36
Guido
Idol Dead
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 38
Episode 6. Second Trimester Has Started

We're starting a new story arc while Khaos Brigade has gone into remission for the time being.

The usual friendship laced with oppai fantasies for Issei are touched on this episode, particularly that Issei has bad feeling towards Diodora trying to steal his Asia away from him.

Meanwhile, Xenovia urges for secret three**** between her, Asia, and Issei, but the place is inappropriate.

Usual school life activity, but Asia is the main focus of attention.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.