AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-08-19, 22:27   Link #81
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Of course. They couldn't have any other way. In your opinion, how does Kanzashi feel when she lose to Rossweisse (in both battle and romance) ?
It's Ross, the magic tank Valkyrie turned Devil Rook. I don't see anyone of the IS crew getting past her defence bar Ichika, and that's because he has Reiraku Byakuya. Her magic spells are like Kanzashi's Missiles except they can have so many effects to them, it's a forgone conclusion in a battle.

Romance wise, it's...kinda expected by our beloved Sarashiki (unlike her sister *hiss*) at this point. Ichika is so dense that if you can't work up the courage to confess, you don't stand a chance. While Ross is shy and new to romance, she at least managed to ask Issei out on a date, even if it's to fend off her grandmother. She asked Rias for permission, which...well it means she's not all that shy.

Kanzashi has to work up the courage to confess first, by seeing Ross and Issei together, maybe she'll get her chance.
Old 2015-08-20, 08:24   Link #82
lovetospoon73

Yeah, as I recall she was the only one to mantage to confess to ichika even if that she mistakenly told him that she love "anime"
Old 2015-08-21, 15:57   Link #83
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Yeah, as I recall she was the only one to mantage to confess to ichika even if that she mistakenly told him that she love "anime"
Yes. She once tried to confess Ichika how she feel about him, but she messed up as he told him that she love anime.

I just wondering. What would Kanzashi plan to do once she discovers that Ichika training himself for the Olympic Winter Games in at least six months from now? His would-be newfound dream/goal. I know that sounds ridiculous and all, but still. I'm curious. The winter games should be fun.
Old 2015-08-21, 16:16   Link #84
lovetospoon73

well, she would help him train, t get closer to the young orimura
Old 2015-08-21, 21:42   Link #85
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
well, she would help him train, t get closer to the young orimura
I see. So Kanzashi would help Ichika train to get ready for the Olympic Winter Games once she discovers why he's doing it that is related to the winter games which could be his newfound plan.
Old 2015-08-21, 21:52   Link #86
lovetospoon73

of course, why else do u think these girls, stick aroud, because most of them want to get into his pants
Old 2015-08-21, 23:29   Link #87
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
of course, why else do u think these girls, stick aroud, because most of them want to get into his pants
Of course, these girls wanted Ichika's affection. Kanzashi will do anything to achieve Ichika's love. Once she finds out that he training for the Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, she'll be training to help him train as long as she training with him.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, discussion