AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 9 6.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 13.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 14.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 19 14.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 15 11.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 10 7.75%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 2.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 18 13.95%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-28, 11:31   Link #41
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Dude, stop trolling isn't this from kancolle?

Edit: are the moderators asleep today? A lot of wrong messages around here. There is no announcement or a countdown, well I didn't came across one so far. Seems like the one who posted it is just trolling.
Old 2015-03-28, 11:33   Link #42
Sixth
Hu Tao

Spoiler for Pairing comments:
Old 2015-03-28, 11:36   Link #43
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Spoiler for Pairing comments:
hahah yeah....
Spoiler for pairing fail:
Old 2015-03-28, 11:42   Link #44
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Omg, this is the most amusing ending I ever saw. NTR'ing both main character, it a good ride XD. Slaine, maybe if you haven't done these things the princess won't have to force herself to marry another person. Kinda feel bad for him, also if there indeed a sequel, is it the retarded Martians causing the problem again?
Old 2015-03-28, 11:45   Link #45
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Omg, this is the most amusing ending I ever saw. NTR'ing both main character, it a good rid XD. Slaine, maybe if you haven't done these things the princess won't have to force herself to marry another person. Kinda feel bad for him, also if there indeed a sequel, is it the retarded Martians causing the problem again?
Ironic that in the end it was Slaine who drove her to marry the Klancain. It looks like Inaho wasn't bothered by the marriage though.
Old 2015-03-28, 11:45   Link #46
Irenesharda

Well honestly I can't say if I'm more disappointed or pissed at this ending. I haven’t seen such a loss of potential in a long time. At least with G-Reco, it hadn't been very good for episodes so it wasn't much of a surprise how bad the ending was. I wasn’t expecting the best from this finale either, but man...this was really bad.

I'll be happy if I never hear the name "Aldnoah" again, they would have to pull some real magic to get me interested in any kind of sequel.

A series can be good all the way through but then a bad ending can pull it all down.
Mecha series just haven't had good writers the last few seasons. Well at least it's over. I'm done with this series. Hopefully Sidonia can bring life back to the mecha genre next season, I'll probably see you guys there or in Owari no Seraph.

Peace out.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-03-28, 11:49   Link #47
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Ironic that in the end it was Slaine who drove her to marry the Klancain. It looks like Inaho wasn't bothered by the marriage though.
Inaho is only concerned about princess safety it seems, one thing is for sure though the shippers(like me) are a little bothered hahahahha
Old 2015-03-28, 11:51   Link #48
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
A lot of wrong messages around here. There is no announcement or a countdown, well I didn't came across one so far. Seems like the one who posted it is just trolling.
There is a countdown (I just checked, it appeared).

Check the official A/Z site.

But its supposedly showing the time left in which one can download the image embedded on it.
Old 2015-03-28, 11:52   Link #49
Tchadnis

Spoiler for :
Old 2015-03-28, 11:54   Link #50
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
There is a countdown (I just checked, it appeared).

Check the official A/Z site.

But its supposedly showing the time left in which one can download the image embedded on it.
Ah I got the same page now too...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-28, 11:55   Link #51
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
well I got that too, but not the sort that is posted here
Old 2015-03-28, 11:57   Link #52
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
well I got that too, but not the sort that is posted here
I thought you were referring to this?
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-28, 11:59   Link #53
nooneagain

Quote:
I thought you were referring to this?
Spoiler for big image:

yes. what I only get is the smaller countdown. it was like a minute countdown.
Old 2015-03-28, 12:02   Link #54
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
[/SPOILER]

yes. what I only get is the smaller countdown. it was like a minute countdown.
Well I'm getting the one shown in the image...
Old 2015-03-28, 12:03   Link #55
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Yup, but supposedly, the same thing (the countdown) happened for the previous episodes.

So until there's an official announcement of a S3/OVA/Film, I'll take it as the above.
Old 2015-03-28, 12:05   Link #56
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Hmmm a straight ending, no asspulls at all. I'm surprised.

Regarding a romantic ending - they started a thread at the end of season 1, but completely dropped it in season 2. Even if she went with Inaho, it would not be satisfying. In the end it was just a spark left unlit.

Bwahahaha Slaine you thought you could take the cool, easy way out? No way heheheh.
Old 2015-03-28, 12:06   Link #57
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Yeah the bd and dvd sells are going to go down maybe like 50% since shippers are going to be pissed or slaine fans will hate that Slaine in prison. I atleast wanted a Heero x Relena ending were Inaho her bodyguard or something.
Old 2015-03-28, 12:13   Link #58
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Hmmm a straight ending, no asspulls at all. I'm surprised.

Regarding a romantic ending - they started a thread at the end of season 1, but completely dropped it in season 2. Even if she went with Inaho, it would not be satisfying. In the end it was just a spark left unlit.

Bwahahaha Slaine you thought you could take the cool, easy way out? No way heheheh.
well yeah, not many people got attached to hime(even me, despite me shipping her with inaho). so I guess that's bound to happen. well I guess that's for the better, if I got attached to hime, I might be on a higher level of being butthurt right now. mwahahah lol
Old 2015-03-28, 12:16   Link #59
KnightShade

i'm completely satisfied with how things turned out, especially since i didn't expect for them to avoid just about every cliche i thought could happen. i only wish things were wrapped more smoothly
and since i wasn't in it for the shipping anyway i'm glad the show decided to give a more grounded ending for once.
Old 2015-03-28, 12:20   Link #60
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well honestly I can't say if I'm more disappointed or pissed at this ending. I haven’t seen such a loss of potential in a long time. At least with G-Reco, it hadn't been very good for episodes so it wasn't much of a surprise how bad the ending was. I wasn’t expecting the best from this finale either, but man...this was really bad.

I'll be happy if I never hear the name "Aldnoah" again, they would have to pull some real magic to get me interested in any kind of sequel.

A series can be good all the way through but then a bad ending can pull it all down.
Mecha series just haven't had good writers the last few seasons. Well at least it's over. I'm done with this series. Hopefully Sidonia can bring life back to the mecha genre next season, I'll probably see you guys there or in Owari no Seraph.

Peace out.
What are you talking about? Aldnoah is definitely one of the best series in recent years. It is so good that SLAINE got what he deserved. This is the best ending you could ever ask. What's else you want more? I mean, you cannot seriously expecting SLAINE to win, right?
Closed Thread