AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 11:17   Link #361
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

What newcomer? This is the second season.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:20   Link #362
Phibrizzo
Honos628

More like

Railgun fan: moe, cute girls, biribiri is the hero

While railgun 2 if filled with despair, the one who actually beat accelerator is Touma, and back in 2008 Misaka fans hate accelerator with a burning passion.

Oh well give it a week and you will see
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:23   Link #363
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This would be fun to watch then

I'm willing to give them some benfit of the doubt and say nobody's that retarded.
Old 2013-05-10, 11:27   Link #364
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What newcomer? This is the second season.
Those who don't know or don't want to know about Index stuff and so far watched Railgun anime.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 19:38   Link #365
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
While railgun 2 if filled with despair, the one who actually beat accelerator is Touma, and back in 2008 Misaka fans hate accelerator with a burning passion.

Oh well give it a week and you will see
Well, you can't say it's unjustified hate. Accelerator was made to be hated. His later development would not mean the same otherwise.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 19:48   Link #366
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This is why Railgun 2 has to come before Index 3.

Can you imagine how disjointed it would feel if they had reversed it?
Old 2013-05-10, 22:18   Link #367
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Even if it's happened only recently, I still lol'd
Old 2013-05-11, 09:55   Link #368
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

So, considering the pace of railgun season 2 so far and the manga progression, will the second cour cover original material or Exterior arc?
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 09:58   Link #369
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
So, considering the pace of railgun season 2 so far and the manga progression, will the second cour cover original material or Exterior arc?
At this rate it'll probably eat into the second half... Maybe up to episode 15 if they really drag?

There's a strong chance that it'll cover Liberal Arts City though.

Then I guess the rest would be original? It'll be nice if they could use this to show [School].
Old 2013-05-11, 09:58   Link #370
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I would think it would be able to cover the Misaki arc. I'm assuming episode 12 concludes the Sisters arc with the hospital visit.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 09:59   Link #371
DanielMors
Second Stake of Sloth

I don't think we'll see another manga arc, but with all the hints they are dropping I think they are going to animate the Railgun side story about the girls going to Liberal Arts City.
DanielMors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 10:00   Link #372
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielMors View Post
I don't think we'll see another manga arc, but with all the hints they are dropping I think they are going to animate the Railgun side story about the girls going to Liberal Arts City.
S stands for Sisters. I would think they will try to stick with that.
Old 2013-05-11, 10:00   Link #373
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I would think it would be able to cover the Misaki arc. I'm assuming episode 12 concludes the Sisters arc with the hospital visit.
Episode 9 is titled AIM Stalker... Three episodes to cover everything after that is uncharacteristically rushing...
Old 2013-05-11, 10:05   Link #374
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Episode 9 is titled AIM Stalker... Three episodes to cover everything after that is uncharacteristically rushing...
Not really. The Touma-Accelerator fight is done in a single day, so we can surely fill it in.
Old 2013-05-11, 10:11   Link #375
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Not really. The Touma-Accelerator fight is done in a single day, so we can surely fill it in.
The original series took two episodes, and that's without the Accelerator flashbacks which I'm certain they would extend it.The bridge scene before that took an entire episode as well.

What happens after the ITEM fight was essentially the start of the Index Sisters arc. Obviously we won't be going through the same thing as Kamijou's pov but Misaka is still a busy bee.

And you can be certain her break down would be extended as well for drama sake
Old 2013-05-11, 10:15   Link #376
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
What happens after the ITEM fight was essentially the start of the Index Sisters arc. Obviously we won't be going through the same thing as Kamijou's pov but Misaka is still a busy bee.

And you can be certain her break down would be extended as well for drama sake
My prediction is that Episode 9 covers up to August 20th.
Old 2013-05-11, 10:18   Link #377
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
My prediction is that Episode 9 covers up to August 20th.
I understand that but it would still be uncharacteristic of this team to suddenly blitz through all their material when they have been so slow and meticulous with it so far.

They would definitely want to drag it out and milk all the glorious drama for all its worth
Old 2013-05-11, 10:30   Link #378
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hmmm... so up to episode 12 might only cover up to Mugino fight? That still leave too much episode for the rest of the arc and not enough episodes to cover another arc.

Quote:
My original prediction after seeing the pacing was also like this, until Chaos informed episode 9 title that is which make me wonder if the pacing won't be too rushed to finish the rest of the arc in 3 episodes

The only thing that make me wonder if they will cover Misaki arc or not is the manga pacing actually. With the story not reaching the climax yet in the manga, I wonder if they will be able to finish the arc in 4-5 more chapters if they do want to include the arc in the anime.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 11:40   Link #379
politicalmetrics

Quote:
You are forgetting that the Misaki arc isn't finished or likely to finish soon in the manga, meaning there is pretty much no chance the Misaki arc will happen this season. My guess is that after the SISTERS arc ends (prob. around ep. 13) there will be some one episode fillers like in season 1 and then Liberal Arts City (or possibly a short filler arc too?).
politicalmetrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 12:04   Link #380
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by politicalmetrics View Post
You are forgetting that the Misaki arc isn't finished or likely to finish soon in the manga, meaning there is pretty much no chance the Misaki arc will happen this season. My guess is that after the SISTERS arc ends (prob. around ep. 13) there will be some one episode fillers like in season 1 and then Liberal Arts City (or possibly a short filler arc too?).
I haven't forgotten at all. We still have three months from now to even get halfway to the Misaki arc, so what's the rush?