AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-04-18, 17:29   Link #7701
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh well...

Spoiler for SS:
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 17:30   Link #7702
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
So Loki's eldest daughter Hel first appears in the SS Pavilion Kingdom where she attacks Issei and Issei uses Dress Break on her, making her the first goddess to be touched by Dress Break. She is a tall beautiful woman with long hair that is blue and red.
My prayers have been answered.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 17:34   Link #7703
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She's pissed because Team DxD got Loki jailed. That's why she attacked.

As for the result, this is what the guy who gave us the spoiler on the SS said:
Quote:
The Pavilion Kingdom promotion was considered a success
Ise was their best attraction, and now the Pavilion and Norse mythology are offering lectures on breast translations and dress break.
There you go.

Edit: Ninja'd by Bennia Lover and Lucidrago.
@Bennia Lover: Thank for posting the full info here.

@Lucidrago: I'm happy for you. Now if only Ise got an actual goddess in his harem.
Old 2018-04-18, 17:38   Link #7704
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Dragons love bananas.
Vampires love cardboard boxes.
Lol.
Old 2018-04-18, 17:45   Link #7705
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Vali has his Ramen obsession while Ise loves cheesecakes. I am just laughing my ass off just think off Vali giving detailed ramen reviews! It's a shame that Ise didn't use his astral Dress Break to disable Hel's magic suicide bomb. But she seriously attacked a festival with chief gods, heads of heaven & the under world along with DxD & 2 Heavenly Dragons?! She is either very brave or very arrogant.

Im guess that Palligual has become the most sought after spell in the mythological world.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 17:50   Link #7706
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh it was said Hel is very arrogant. The funniest part though is how Fenrir just completely ignored his younger sister. She demanded Loki be released and Fenrir be returned to her but Fenrir didn't bat an eyelid lol
Old 2018-04-18, 17:57   Link #7707
godz

Quote:
Oh it was said Hel is very arrogant. The funniest part though is how Fenrir just completely ignored his younger sister. She demanded Loki be released and Fenrir be returned to her but Fenrir didn't bat an eyelid lol
then fenrir is the first brother who is not a confirmed siscon in dxd ... who would say it.

I'm talking about ice cream, not that the Nordic people keep an eye on it so that it does not join Hades' plan ... it may be due to this incident.

You can understand why the Nordic are interested in the spell of Issei, because it comes from the influence of a goddess from another world and are known as the mythology with the most advanced magic
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 17:59   Link #7708
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Reason Elmenhilde got sick from drinking too much Ise's blood: apparently, dragon blood can be poisonous to vampires. Sorry, Elmenhilde.

@Bennia Lover: Like I said in the Discord, the Oppai Dragon loves his milk. And Fafnir loves panties. The legendary dragons are strange.

In Volume 21, when Ise was placed in the vat full of breast milk, there was this:
Quote:
Having unleashed the power of the Dragon of Infinity and the Dragon of Dreams, he suffered severe physical and mental damage, and while still being attached to life-support systems, he actually had to be soaked in breast milk. However, none of those present actually had any objections to that proposal. There was no one to stop it from happening. I guess everyone had thoughts which coincided with mine. —Maybe, this approach would work. Despite the fact that this was a bizarre idea, the two words ‘Ise-kun’ and ‘breasts’ were something that fit together. It was a combination that had produced miracles up until now! Suddenly, Koneko-chan murmured quietly.
“…Speaking of which, Ise-senpai had once said something like that.”
—After drinking milk[1], I feel like all of my fatigue has disappeared.
The footnote on that [1] says this:
Quote:
Normal milk from a cow.
Dragons like bananas, but the Oppai Dragon likes milk.

Edit: Three posts late.
I guess Fenrir is too attached to Vali's team now, huh?
Old 2018-04-18, 18:06   Link #7709
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Well I'm not sure that Palligual was Chicigami's doing. Later power ups such as Triana & CCQ might be her influence.

I can just imagine Fenrir reaction to Hel's ranting:

Hel: Now you will release my Father & return Fenrir to my custody or you will suffer unimaginable torment, fools

Fernir (thinking): Not her again! She is still annoying as ever! I just want to fight & eat Lady le Fey's delicious meals. Hopefully Vali can deal with this.

Hey @Bennia Lover how did Odin sexually harass Irina? Did he made lewd comments about her like he did with Rias in vol 5 & 7? Probably trolling Michael about what a cute girl he choose as his Ace?
Old 2018-04-18, 18:10   Link #7710
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Idk how he went about it
Old 2018-04-18, 18:13   Link #7711
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Idk how he went about it
Was it at least explained why Irina was presenting the door knob to people? Maybe heaven is trying to promote more romance between the faction members? I can only that there would be a line of mythological figures who would want to test it with Gabriel?
Old 2018-04-18, 18:15   Link #7712
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
Well I'm not sure that Palligual was Chicigami's doing. Later power ups such as Triana & CCQ might be her influence.

I can just imagine Fenrir reaction to Hel's ranting:

Hel: Now you will release my Father & return Fenrir to my custody or you will suffer unimaginable torment, fools

Fernir (thinking): Not her again! She is still annoying as ever! I just want to fight & eat Lady le Fey's delicious meals. Hopefully Vali can deal with this.

Hey @Bennia Lover how did Odin sexually harass Irina? Did he made lewd comments about her like he did with Rias in vol 5 & 7? Probably trolling Michael about what a cute girl he choose as his Ace?
reviewing it well, I reveal it in volume 5 (which was very clever now that I think about it), but it was in volume 7 the means of communication to connect with a goddess from another world ... a technology that opened the possibilities to another The world would call the attention of any magic geek or pervert.

but that makes me think, how powerful is the ability of motohama for even the Issei to envy him and not be able to replicate.
Old 2018-04-18, 18:54   Link #7713
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise unlocking the Triaina and Cardinal Crimson Queen from Chichigami's influence? Even if other things were also involved, this being the case might still change some people's perception of those power-ups.

Riku Phanton on the Discord said this as well:
Quote:
The multiple attractions in Pavilion were to promote peace, and was suggest by Rias as means to boost DxD morale. Vali was participating because as Odin's adopted son, he has at least present himself as his son. Odin's sexually harassments on Irina were asking when she first used the doorknob and with whom. Last year with her childhood friend (Ise), he touched my breast, I didnt hate it, oh no! I'm going to fall by making such erotic answers.
How Odin sexually harassed Irina is mentioned here.

And he also said this:
Quote:
Pavilions are basically special locations that the 3 Powers are making that allow Devils and Angels to stay in other Myth systems. So basically Devils and Angels are making a Pavilion in Asgard, which will allow them to enter there, without influencing their system.

Like the doorknob, lets them into a room where an Angel can have sex and not fall due to the Heaven System
And:
Quote:
Vali wearing an apron, and group of ppl (Not the Vali team) have gather the best ingredients for ramen, and Vali gives an in-depth explanation of their ingredients and cooking process, where he gives the ramen for Odin, Michael, Azazel to judge. Bikou and Kuroka were seen watching it from the sidelines and were interested in how Vali appeared so confident in his ramen.

Sairaorg and Seekvaria under Azazel's advice (He didnt offer any to Rias and Sona as they wouldnt listen to him) about having Bapple wrestle with an Agreas Mecha Dragon. The battle was a tie.

Hel arrives to stop the presentations and demands Loki and Fenrir freed (Fenrir is completely uninterested and yawns at the crowd). Azazel tells Ise to fight Hel, Hel blames Ise the most for Loki being in jail. Ise uses Pailingual and learns she has covered herself with magic that would explode if they made contact with her. Rose creates a bunch of magic circles at high speed and disables them, which allowed Ise to use Dress Break on Hel. Male crowd was excited of seeing naked Hel. Azazel claims this was a special Oppai Dragon show, where we get to see both Dress Break and Pailingual, that Oppai Dragon created. Rias wins the contest.
Old 2018-04-18, 19:07   Link #7714
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Odin is literally trolling Issei to oblivion. I'm guessing that he is just trying to play matchmaker for Issei or he is just having to much fun. Either way, Irina having fond memories of being in that room with Ise is nice. Reminds me of Vol 19 where she was stated to border on falling. I'm wondering if the Pavilions contain more features for the Three Powers. I assume that they are living quarters as well as possible outposts should the need arise. Wonder if male devils or Norse heroes want to use them to have somewhere to go to have fun with cute Angel girls or Valkyries.

Kuroka & Bikou must be having a blast.
Old 2018-04-18, 19:08   Link #7715
godz

Now I'm looking forward to some way God and the original 4 maou revived, to see their reaction to the changes of the supernatural world ...
Old 2018-04-18, 19:51   Link #7716
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Darksider: It's Odin. I think he's just having fun trolling Ise and Irina.
Old 2018-04-18, 20:13   Link #7717
The 48th Ronin

Gasper is recruiting members for his Cardboard Box Cult.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 20:33   Link #7718
B214

Gasper will lead the cardboard Vampire faction.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 00:08   Link #7719
Lucidrago

Vali will start an international chain of ramen shops in every human country, the Underworld(devils' and fallen angels' side), and across all of the different factions and mythologies.

@godz Well Arthur and Riser aren't siscons. Oh god, Ruval is probably going to be a siscon. I just see Ishibumi doing it.

Ruval: "Issei Hyoudou! Show me your love for Ravel is greater than my love for her as a brother!"
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 00:26   Link #7720
thefreakmike

@Lucidrago shhh don’t jinx it!