AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-04-23, 14:31   Link #5481
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Collbrande-Ex: Yeah, like Darksider said, Bennia might not leave Sona's peerage. And I don't think she should, either. Even if she does join Ise's harem, she doesn't necessarily have to also join his peerage as well.

As for the number of girls in the harem: yes, I think it might go up to 20+, even if we don't see all of them in DxD or Shin DxD. The term "12 Heavenly Breasts" seems to only refer to, as I said before, just Ise's first 12 wives. It's not necessarily saying that Ise will really only have 12 wives.

@Lucidrago: That also sounds good. I do think the idea of girls from other mythologies being in Ise's harem is good. I also want a goddess or two in there. But it'd also be good if Verrine joins as well.
Old 2018-04-23, 14:39   Link #5482
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

I wonder if we will ever get a short story in which Aphrodite tests the love of his harem members. it would be interesting to see Rias confront her inability to recognize Issei obvious PTSD from what Raynare did to him.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 15:28   Link #5483
Collbrande-Ex

@DragonOsman Yeah I know but a guy can dream also I never considered the whole harem/peerage thing I was solely basing my choice on my personal preference and her abilities.

Isn't the unspoken rule: if in OCR and female then Harem confirmation.

@Lucidrago I fully agree it would be great but how would he introduce them?
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 15:48   Link #5484
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Collbrande-Ex: The OCR is the OCR. It was originally a front for Rias' peerage, but now other people not from Rias' peerage are also joining. But please don't confuse it with being a front for Ise's peerage all of a sudden because that's not what it is. It's true that girls in the OCR may be likely to be in Ise's harem, but it's not set in stone that they'll all be in his peerage as well.

And Bennia's loyalty to Sona might be high enough that she wouldn't want to leave her peerage.

@Darksider: That'd be interesting, but hopefully Rias won't be pained too much. I do want to know why she didn't notice it, though. But of course, she's one of my favorite girls in the harem, so I don't want her to be troubled or pained too much for this.
Old 2018-04-23, 16:06   Link #5485
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

@DragonOsman well it would be interesting to see especially since Ise is demonstrating his love for them it would be fun to see the reverse. Maybe Rias & Akeno have to face off against an illusion of Raynare seperately who taunts them about Ise. For Rias about how Raynare killed him & Rias is simply using him for his power, while Akeno could have Raynare illusion taunting her about being a fallen angel like her, trying to prey on her old insecurities.

I have some new ideas for harem members & potential peerage members.

A Yaksha (Knight)- Yaksha's are a broad class of nature-spirits, usually benevolent, but sometimes mischievous and sexually aggressive or capricious caretakers of the natural treasures hidden in the earth and tree roots. So she could be a techinique type user with nature manipulation. In Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist texts, the yakṣa has a dual personality. So it would be hilarious to see a Yaksha fall in love with Ise, but him having to deal with two personalities, one cute, shy & timid and another that is wild, seductive & sexual.

Boudica & the goddess Andrasta (Rook)- A desdendant of the legendary queen of the British Celtic Iceni tribe with the same name, this Boudica also can invoke the power of the goddess Andrasta like her ancestor. When she reaches full power & merges her consciousness with the goddess Andrasta , her power can reach God Class.
Old 2018-04-23, 16:13   Link #5486
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's an interesting idea for new harem and peerage members for Ise. I like it.

As for those Raynare illusions you said Rias and Akeno would see. If it happens, I just hope they can overcome the illusion and even kick Raynare's butt in it.
Old 2018-04-23, 17:08   Link #5487
Collbrande-Ex

@DragonOsman I think you misunderstood me I was in no way saying that ORC is now Ise's peerage because it isn't and never will be. I was making a light hearted comment about how all the girls of the ORC fall in love with Issei only up to this point because we don't know what will happen in the future and this trend could very well end in Shin.

I also stated that my suggestion of Bennia was a personal thing that has zero canon supporting it, considering that Bennia has on multiple occasions been serving as Sona's guard that implies Sona's trust of Bennia and Bennia's loyalty. Additionally the mere fact that Sona accepted Bennia as a member of her peerage even though she is a Grim Reaper also has an impact on the situation. finally we have also seen that Bennia has a close bond with Rugal and considering her personality she has most probably developed similar bonds with the rest of the Sitri peerage. If you take these factors into account the chances of Bennia trading to Issei's peerage is zero.
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 17:14   Link #5488
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I do think the trend of OCR girls being in Ise's harem might continue. I do think Bennia might join the harem. Just not the peerage, since you're exactly right about why she be in his peerage.
Old 2018-04-23, 18:00   Link #5489
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Collbrande-Ex: Yeah, like Darksider said, Bennia might not leave Sona's peerage. And I don't think she should, either. Even if she does join Ise's harem, she doesn't necessarily have to also join his peerage as well.

As for the number of girls in the harem: yes, I think it might go up to 20+, even if we don't see all of them in DxD or Shin DxD. The term "12 Heavenly Breasts" seems to only refer to, as I said before, just Ise's first 12 wives. It's not necessarily saying that Ise will really only have 12 wives.

@Lucidrago: That also sounds good. I do think the idea of girls from other mythologies being in Ise's harem is good. I also want a goddess or two in there. But it'd also be good if Verrine joins as well.
Ise will wind up with 666 wives. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 18:06   Link #5490
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

and 666 will be the 666th XD
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 18:19   Link #5491
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What, is 666 is suddenly a woman? Well, actually, if it could take the form of a woman and then be influenced enough by Ise to become a good "person", I don't see why not (but it's a stretch so long you would need an arm long enough to cover the entire universe).
Old 2018-04-23, 18:21   Link #5492
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

In before Issei is teleported to Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou universe & meets Kazuki where they disscus their harems

But I wonder what King Solomon would look like in DxD
Old 2018-04-23, 18:42   Link #5493
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That would be good. Ise would be surprised that Kazuki has already has sex with his harem, though (most of them). I think if they meet, Ise should get some pointers from him.

If King Solomon is or was in DxD, I want to see him or at least a descendant (In before Lucidrago says that it's unlikely unless King Solomon or a descendant of his is important to the plot).
Old 2018-04-23, 18:46   Link #5494
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

You read Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou right @DragonOsman? do you know what chapter did Kazuki do it with Kōhaku Hikita? Cause I can't if it even though the wiki stated taht it happened. And did he ever get together with Beatrix, cause she was fun & great so I hope she got her happy ending.
Old 2018-04-23, 19:01   Link #5495
Sekiryuu12
God Member

If i'm not wrong Kohaku was not even mentioned in the final vol...

Edit: Who was Kohaku again ? (The elf girl) ? what's the name of that girl from sword division (Not kanae) again?
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 19:03   Link #5496
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

WTF?! That's some next level bullshit right there! At least he seduced Ilyaelia & Alyssa (Arthur). But Kohaku & Betrix-chan didn't get the the spotlight is so wrong!
Old 2018-04-23, 19:03   Link #5497
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Um, just read it yourself instead of asking? I did read it, but I'll also have look at those parts again or ask in the Magika thread, myself, since it's been a while since I last read it. I remember that Kazuki did do with them, though. But that Beatrix's only got mentioned in passing. I don't remember chapter Kohaku's was in (IIRC, it was around the same time as Kanae's).

And this is off-topic.

Edit: Two posts late.
Kazuki didn't just seduce Alyssa. They had sex in the Epilogue. Miyabi and Shinobu's was mentioned in passing and it said that Shinobu was aggressive (they had a threesome).

Anyway, seriously, just read it again. Pay attention this time.
Old 2018-04-23, 19:07   Link #5498
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Yeah, sorry I was just curious since it was brought up a bit. Ironically by me as a joke.
Old 2018-04-23, 19:10   Link #5499
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Sekiryuu: Kohaku isn't an elf. If you mean Miyabi, she and Shinobu did it with him in the Epilogue. It's mentioned in passing. Koyuki did it with him with the rest of the Witch's Mansion girls. Kohaku is the girl that took over as the Captain of the Sword Division by overthrowing Kanae for a bit. The one who talked in an archaic manner and kept calling herself Kazuki's wife. I'm pretty sure she also did it with Kazuki. I'll have to check again, though.

And Darksider, just read the whole thing before asking.
Old 2018-04-23, 19:15   Link #5500
Lucidrago

You guys are off-topic. PM each other.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem