Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-05, 11:52   Link #41
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
good blue hair imouto.

so wait...with the sister's reaction, she sure took it easily. Does everyone acknowledge this thing or is it just because of the relationship with the MC.

Cause the background characters don't believe them I guess.
Seems Sora and his family have a big bond with supernatural and those close to them knew that is pretty real, but others nope as seems the dragon(who will be the pet of the red haired girl?) was a photoshop...and why the dragon bite/scrathed Tazuki?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 11:09   Link #42
Nivek von Beldo

So Motegi who feared the lizards(ie reptile) was the one got the dragon...that was funny those misundertstanding and seems Takato have a story with Isao, did that was the one who scrath/bite him?

At least motegi give him a real name.
Old 2018-02-13, 14:43   Link #43
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man, miira's such a lil b word crying all the time! I'm glad the other cute creatures aren't all like that. Conny and mini-Dragonite are really freakin cute.

mmmmmm

Last edited by blakstealth; 2018-02-13 at 15:03.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 18:00   Link #44
MCAL

Another week, another episode of Miira no Kaikata trying to kill us (And Sora and Mogi-chan) with the kawaii.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 18:12   Link #45
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Isao is fuckin lit; he's way more intelligent than I thought he was gonna be. Not only does he know how to clean himself (using the sink and apparently knowing how to take a bath), but he learned Japanese and English ON TOP OF just being a very caring creature in general? Goddamn. He's so adorable.
Old 2018-02-15, 19:51   Link #46
Nivek von Beldo

Would have been hilarous if mii-kun have written in anciet epyptian...a missed oportunity

What was the arms flapping make Mogi and Sora to blush?
Old 2018-02-15, 22:28   Link #47
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Would have been hilarous if mii-kun have written in anciet epyptian...a missed oportunity

What was the arms flapping make Mogi and Sora to blush?
It's just cute.
Old 2018-02-15, 23:13   Link #48
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

This show and Gakuen Babysitters are staging a fierce and ruthless battle for the season's kawaii crown. They keep raising the stakes week upon week.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 00:21   Link #49
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I have to agree with Sora. I really want Mogi as a little sister. Even if she's almost as bad with lizards as my own little sister used to be with spiders (you'd literally come home and find a pile of shoes and other objects on one end of the hall and my sis crouching in the other end).
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 16:50   Link #50
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I share Motegi-san's desperate desire to hug Mokumoku. I wondered why we didn't see a couple of seconds of them together.

What a great foursome. The scene where Mokumoku launches them into the air was hilarious. He was getting rather pissed at being used like that, though. You could tell even without the traditional "angry" mark.

Faster than the speed of sound? Wouldn't that cause a sonic "boom" in the apartment?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 16:52   Link #51
Nivek von Beldo

So the remaining guy(Daichi) and Creature(Baku Mukumuku) apparead and yeah daichi have it hard but seems got better with Muku and he naming alongside legendary samurai and warriors, a shame would be like Isao name.

Sora just have the power make anyone his friend that is pretty nice.

So that strange prietess is next?
Old 2018-02-22, 16:55   Link #52
kuromitsu

This scene made me go "awwwww" out loud:

(Can I join in? Please!)

Also, Tazuki and Daichi being awkward while Mii-kun desperately tried to deal with the tension was was great.

I wonder if/when we'll get to the characters' angsty backstories... The OP makes a big deal out of all four of them having been really sad at one point, plus Tazuki has his scar and dragon-related trauma, and Daichi now seems to have rather specific nightmares and what seems to be a scar on his neck? perhaps?

Also, for some reason today's episode ended up trending on Twitter! For a small show like this, I wonder what happened.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 21:45   Link #53
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Wow, mukumuku looks so fluffy and pillowy! wow wow wow!

The other creatures jumping on him was soooooo cute!
Old 2018-02-22, 21:49   Link #54
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Faster than the speed of sound? Wouldn't that cause a sonic "boom" in the apartment?
Yes, there would've been a sound like the crack of a whip unless he's got some special aerodynamic properties. But why bring such science into a story with a dragon who can float around with such tiny wings, a radish that can kill you with its scream (and doesn't need to breathe), and so much more?

What I want to know is where those bad dreams came from. If there isn't a psychological reason for it, or a psychiatric/neurological one, then you'd think in this show it'd have some sort of supernatural cause. Could there be yet another creature hiding around him, one that wanted to torture him?
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 03:05   Link #55
larkchronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
This scene made me go "awwwww" out loud:

(Can I join in? Please!)

Also, Tazuki and Daichi being awkward while Mii-kun desperately tried to deal with the tension was was great.

I wonder if/when we'll get to the characters' angsty backstories... The OP makes a big deal out of all four of them having been really sad at one point, plus Tazuki has his scar and dragon-related trauma, and Daichi now seems to have rather specific nightmares and what seems to be a scar on his neck? perhaps?

Also, for some reason today's episode ended up trending on Twitter! For a small show like this, I wonder what happened.
All aboard the cutest conga line that ever existed... at least until Mukumuku tries to shake us off.
larkchronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 08:31   Link #56
videoman190

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by videoman190; 2018-02-23 at 10:53.
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 12:31   Link #57
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Sanrio had a hand in producing this show. Now you can learn the closing dance along with Hello Kitty and Pompompurin!

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Mii-kun isn't all that light on his feet!

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2018-02-24 at 16:11.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 15:43   Link #58
kuromitsu

^They should do the next logical step and animate this dance using Shushu and Kouta from Sanrio Boys in place of Mii-kun and the lady.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 18:52   Link #59
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I have to say Conny and Tazuki are my favourite duo. Their love/hate relationship is both cute and funny. But I do love them all...so adorable!

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 16:29   Link #60
Nivek von Beldo

So yeah the region is full of creatures, from yokais to spectres and those were pretty nice, the scene of them in the forrest remind me the other anime of little people, and was pretty cute chapter

Next chapter is a Connie focused one, we will get a focused one till the end of season?