AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2020-08-27, 18:17   Link #301
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ I'm not in denial of it. Anyone can re-read my old comments in previous pages. It's just some clicks away.
Old 2020-08-27, 22:49   Link #302
X207
Gamyūsa

so i just saw ep 26. a great way to close a series and it went well despite so many cameos.

about May

Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 23:09   Link #303
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
so i just saw ep 26. a great way to close a series and it went well despite so many cameos.

about May

Spoiler:
She is his daughter. That lets him end up with useless bow girl even though he had better chemistry with May.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 23:48   Link #304
Tenzen12

I feel like this last episode pretty much tried established that Hiroto x May is actually thing so as long as it's true daughter angle wouldn't be somethings anime goes for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
^ I'm not in denial of it. Anyone can re-read my old comments in previous pages. It's just some clicks away.
Yes we were consistent in our arguments and I still believe you were and still are wrong about that. Relationships certainly developed nicely, but it started too late and it made story as whole worse.
Old 2020-08-27, 23:52   Link #305
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
She is his daughter. That lets him end up with useless bow girl even though he had better chemistry with May.
thank you for the reply, so its not just me inferring too deeply. people in the YT chat are saying she's a reborn eve but not so much a daughter. not that it bothers me but its more apt to say she's a daughter as it fits better. maybe he had such chemistry with may BC she is the daughter and they were similar enough.

i dont have an issue with bow girl, i do like her character, bland, normal a it may be and honestly realistic. it may be a bit platonic but we dont watch Gundam shows for the romantic drama between MCs and the girls that have interest in them. even build divers try didnt have much development between the MC and the girls.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 01:23   Link #306
AHT

Gundam Build Divers Battlogue Anime Debuts in November
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...vember/.163392
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 05:23   Link #307
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Hell yeah. Btw, I don't mind some comedy episodes for the GBD Battlogues like the previous one. I found the last episode of GBF Battlogues with all the seriousness between Sei & Meijin using their "peacock-back gundam" & "amazon-advertisement gundam" to be a bit out of place after the comedic episodes that preceded it.
Old 2020-08-29, 06:09   Link #308
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

The BUILD DiVERS logo:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-08-29, 17:01   Link #309
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm glad my gut feeling about this show was wrong and it apparently turned out to be really good. Putting it on my to watch list.
Old 2020-08-30, 08:47   Link #310
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Haha, someone actually tried the Extra Limited Change like it happened in the last episode:

YouTube
YouTube
Old 2020-08-30, 09:00   Link #311
Router25
World Connector. I think

We've already seen the Limited Change mode during the Seltsam rescue, but since he's not in Eldora anymore, he can go all out. I can't wait to see Core Gundam in the Versus series.
Old 2020-08-30, 10:22   Link #312
silenceblade

I always wondered why May resembled Hiroto in appearance and personality. To find out it was because the feelings that created May was the bond behind Eve and Hiroto. In episode 20, May even said that the feelings that connected Eve and Hiroto gave birth to her.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 09:27   Link #313
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Series ended in exactly the way I expected, with everyone joining the fray. Ridiculous Obarai gattai is ridiculous, in a good way.

I wonder if the isekai the heroes transferred to was a digitized world or a real one, hmm...

My only beef is that this series took itself a bit more seriously than necessary.

Quote:
May even said that the feelings that connected Eve and Hiroto gave birth to her.
Imagine May calling Hiroto daddy.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 11:22   Link #314
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Series ended in exactly the way I expected, with everyone joining the fray. Ridiculous Obarai gattai is ridiculous, in a good way.

I wonder if the isekai the heroes transferred to was a digitized world or a real one, hmm...

My only beef is that this series took itself a bit more seriously than necessary.

Imagine May calling Hiroto daddy.

- Tak
Eldora is real, its due to the sacred sand that Hiroto and co. were able to materialize there physically, however injuries incurred there was reflected n real life (shown when Hiroto bumped his head in episode 9 and it showed later on his real body)
Old 2020-09-03, 20:07   Link #315
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Eldora is real, its due to the sacred sand that Hiroto and co. were able to materialize there physically, however injuries incurred there was reflected n real life (shown when Hiroto bumped his head in episode 9 and it showed later on his real body)
How was that supposed to work,anyway? They were still connected with the same tech that everyone else used with the game so there should have been no physical feedback. Did some sacred sand jump across the light years to scratch his head just so he would match?
Old 2020-09-03, 20:30   Link #316
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Yeah, not exactly making a connection. All these guys are hooked to a machine, and said machine then sends them to a world manifesting their in-game selves while their physical bodies are on Earth.

Of course, if it was Masaki's case, then that's another story. But meh, no biggie.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 22:35   Link #317
silenceblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
How was that supposed to work,anyway? They were still connected with the same tech that everyone else used with the game so there should have been no physical feedback. Did some sacred sand jump across the light years to scratch his head just so he would match?
The body and mind is connected. Many shows have examples when the mind strongly believe it is injure the body reproduce/reflect that injury.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-04, 13:11   Link #318
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
The body and mind is connected. Many shows have examples when the mind strongly believe it is injure the body reproduce/reflect that injury.
But they are using the same tech as everyone else who logs into the game so if they were getting mind "injuries" so should all the other players. But nothing about the world jumping makes any sense so that is just a small part of it.
Old 2020-09-04, 14:10   Link #319
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

In all honestly there might more to it that hasn't been explained yet
Old 2020-09-04, 21:44   Link #320
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Since the OST hasn't come out yet IIRC, I have to settle with this for now (not that this is bad):

YouTube