Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-19, 18:55   Link #101
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Eh, I didn't know we were fighting...

I didn't read yours yet...So I can't say. But attack power is the only thing that will win a fight...It's how well you think, dodge and plan ahead...That determines the winner. So don't get so cocky, cause I may leave nothing but carnage behind...:

My diclonus power is faster that your mere speed mortal... check out post 93
Old 2007-11-19, 19:01   Link #102
innoby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
I think my one would beat yours
Heh, I won't get into this, wait I already did, the simple ELEGANCE of an unblockable instagib that you have to dodge, from a BAN KAI that is almost indistinguishable from an unreleased Zanpaktu. And not it's not a munchkin, it's one that you can beat only if you are VERY careful. Heh...
Old 2007-11-19, 19:27   Link #103
Arthas1011

Did you read my post innoby? The spirit Star Shooting Hollow has a reach of 11 metres and as far as I can tell, your blade is a melee weapon whilst mine does kido and melee atacks. Anyways my spirit is in love with me (does that mean im in love wid myself?) and she would rip the vital organs out of anybody that hurts meh. *he he he he* **smug mode**
Old 2007-11-19, 19:36   Link #104
Arthas1011

Here is a linky to the Elfen Leid page on wikipedia which should tell you what a diclonus is. But remember, I have looked at your weapon
Old 2007-11-20, 03:44   Link #105
ChibiMenos
Gillian-class Chibi

I have one I was working on a while ago... my drawing isn't the best, and I haven't translated everything (I was having trouble with that, and gave up).

Name: Firefly (Hotaru)
Type: Fire/Scattering
Shikai release command: Ignite (???)

Sealed form:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...aru-sealed.jpg

Shikai:
(No picture.)
The blade splits (horizontally) into several dozen segments, which spin rapidly and form spheres of bright, greenish-yellow light around them. These not only cut an opponent, but ignite anything flammable that they come into contact with. Note that while this is a scattering effect (like Byakuya's Senbonzakura and Rangiku's Haineko), the blade does not shatter or dissolve but merely separates--the segments are still easily distinguished and somewhat slower moving, though individually quite effective (they don't move as one mass. Thus, some of the glowing segments may be used to distract the opponent while others are used to attack unexpectedly; however this requires a greater amount of concentration).

Bankai - Sky of Fireflies (???):
(No picture.)
The blade segments come together in a large spinning disk, in which none of the individual segments are distinguishable. It can be used in two different ways. The first is as a combined shield and blade--the round sides of the disk can dissipate blows, while the edges are sharp and used for cutting. Alternatively, as a finishing attack, the disk dissolves and re-forms over the opponent, crashing down on him as it separates into its component pieces. Though this attack is powerful, it's not a good idea to use except as a last resort because it leaves the wielder entirely defenseless....

Manifestation:
(No picture yet.)
A form-shifting ball of green-white light. It can take on the appearance of any person or animal, but only the shape--preferred forms are a fox, a lion(ess) or jaguar, a deer, or a woman. Its voice is bell-like, in clear tones, but its laugh or growl sounds like crackling flames. The ground where it has walked is scorched.
Old 2007-11-20, 05:43   Link #106
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Here is a linky to the Elfen Leid page on wikipedia which should tell you what a diclonus is. But remember, I have looked at your weapon
They are characterised by two rounded horns emanating out of the skull (which resemble cat ears), and the telekinetic ability to manipulate solid matter, which is manifested through the use of limited range invisible or translucent non-corporeal arms extending out of their backs, known as "vectors". A diclonius' vectors can be several meters in length, and are many times stronger than the physical human body, allowing a diclonius to telekinetically lift objects many times their own weight and hurl them with tremendous force, or to dismember an enemy by pulling them limb from limb.<----- is similar to my attacks and we are both long range. So we are about even here

They can also be used to telekinetically shield a diclonius from projectile weapons, rendering most guns useless against them (with the exception of heavy-caliber armor-piercing ammunition).<------ that means you couldn't withstand Crashing Icicle.

[B] Vectors can pass through living flesh without causing harm, but if a diclonius wills it their vectors can become unbelievably sharp (by causing it to vibrate at a microscopic level), capable of effortlessly slicing through just about anything - including human flesh and bone. <-----That means you can't cut me...I am a Shinigami, and only a Hollow or another Zankapakuto can harm me[/B]Diclonii also possess a limited psychic ability, in that they can sense a fellow diclonius' presence via telepathy over short distances. <-----rules me out...Again I am Shinigami not a diclonius...so that rule doesn't apply to me...I am a spirit. not a mutant

]Diclonius mutants are theorized to be an emergent new race, in direct evolutionary conflict with normal humans, each possessing the innate drive to exterminate the human race so their new race can thrive (though as the series progresses, this is called into question). The name "diclonius" translates from Latin as "double sprout", referring to the horns which visually marks a member of the sub-species. <------- really have no place in the Bleacherverse. btw, I thought when you RP it's a given none of the characters are supposed to be stronger than the real characters on the Anime/Manga...they could be strong but are never supposed to be higher than the main characters.

In short...My Shingami Tenma Yuki and Zankpakuto, Setsudan no Yuki …Cutting snow 切断の雪, Along with my skill in Kidou...would wipe the floor with your diclonius.

I can't draw so we will never see what mine looks like...If someone could draw it for me based on my description...I would be ever so grateful.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-11-25 at 04:32.
Old 2007-11-20, 16:19   Link #107
innoby

Quote:
Did you read my post innoby? The spirit Star Shooting Hollow has a reach of 11 metres and as far as I can tell, your blade is a melee weapon whilst mine does kido and melee atacks. Anyways my spirit is in love with me (does that mean im in love wid myself?) and she would rip the vital organs out of anybody that hurts meh. *he he he he* **smug mode**
"Converts the mass of the object his sword becomes corporeal with in (I miss typed this earlier it's supposed to be 100,000 metric tonnes) aka 100,000,000 Kg which means should he plunge his non corporeal sword into the ground he could convert 100,000,000 Kg into energy, which comes to around 8,987,232,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules, or in terms that might be a bit easier to understand
2,148,000,000 megatonnes. Yes as in several million times more powerful than an H-Bomb, and he can emit THAT amount of energy as a coherent beam.

Yes I know "spirit particles" and "mass" are quite possibly two different things, but we will have to assume that the concept of mass and physics are equivilent on both sides here as well as soul society. You may have the range of 11 meters but I've got the yield of several million H bombs. Dodge yes, but I expend none of my energy to use this ability.

Since Innobai (my soul society alter ego created out of my own will to get in on this little discussion) has gone to great pains to keep this ability of his under cover, you would quite possibly get caught by surprise. Not that he'd be expending this amount of effort in a sparring match He'd probably just use the assisted shun po and an unblockable sword. which is bad enough
Old 2007-11-21, 11:08   Link #108
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyIchigo View Post
Soul Slayer Name: Zetsumei (Translation: End of Life)

Calling out: "OBLITERATE AND DESTROY ZETSUMEI!"

Histroy: It was owned by a powerful mage villian, his name was Revan and he was half mage half evil Death God, but the power

of Zetsumei's sacrafical ability (see below for info on this ability) was so tempting that he sacraficed himself to gain

immortality for a limited time. He tried to destroy the world using Zetsumei but failed. Before he died he gave all his

power to Zetsumei so that when the rightful owner came, that person could carry out the will of Revan. His will was this:

End all life. Only The rightful owner with the intent of killnig all life would be able to pick up the sword and not die. If

they were not the rightful owner, they would die when picking the sword up like this: their other arm that wasn't holding

the sword would start to disintegrate except the bone and it would work its way down to the legs then to the body, up to the

head, and then finally to the hand holding the sword. The person would have the worst fate, no words could describe the pain

and magically they can feel all of this pain til the moment their whole body is disintegrated. So When i came i knew what

would happen if i wasn't the rightful owner. I picked up the sword and all of a sudden i fell to the floor from feeling this

heavy arua. Then everything around me started to die. This was because revan gave Zetsumei so much power that his arua

killed every weak life around the wielder (plants,animals,etc.). Then all of a sudden i heard a voice and i realized it was

Zetsumei speaking he said this: "you have no need for this weak Zanpaktuo!" Then i saw that my Zanpaktuo, before Zetsumei,

started to become black and then it all of a sudden decomposed! "I am your new Zanpaktuo now call me OUT!" "OBLITERATE AND

DESTROY ZETSUMEI!" Then there came a dark cloud that covered the whole sky, lighting and thunder came down, and the Earth trembled before us!

How it works: Because Revan was a mage and gave all his powers to Zetsumei, Zetsumei is able to cast various spells that

control nature,either A making it used against an enemy or controling nature to kill itself. Zetsumei has thousands of

spells that revan used. It's only a matter of time of how i learn each and every spell that this Zanpaktuo has within itself.

Sealed Form: Regular zanpaktuo.

Shikai:a sword that is black and has a hilt exactly like ichigo's bankai sword, but the hilt's bigger and in the middle it

has a X that come out from the hilt and can but used to toture weak people or infilict serious injury in battle.The hilt

with the X is comfortable enough to put one of ur hands where all 4 points intersect. Its 4 points on the hilt are long and are made to make the enemy scream in agony if hit with a spike while they're screaming i slice them up with the real BLADE! And the blade always has a black flame that has an outline of red all around the blade, the more the flame covers the sword the more percentage of spiritual pressuring im using of my total. At 100% the whole sword is in this blackish fire, At 50% half of the sword, etc.

Bankai: No one has seen my bankai, but i do have it. People these days are too weak, it's a privilege if you make me call out bankai! Anyways, my bankai is a spell. When I say "bankai" I raise Zetsumei as high as i can and then a dark thunderstorm covers all of the sky and it makes a hurricane affect in the sky and the center of the storm is where i am. The storm strikes Zetsumei and i gain a pretty good agility, not as good as ichigo's bankai but about ½ the speed of ichigo's bankai. Every time i strike lighting goes to that enemy. Therefore every attack gets a direct hit. The only way for you to win is to not hit my sword or my sword hit YOU!

Abilities (that are known):

Sarafice: You cut urself and shed ur own blood on Zetsumei and Zetsumei will go beyond the limits. The more blood that you

shed for Zetsumei the BETTER Zetsumei's power for that time is. Revan thought that if he saraficed his whole body he'd gain

enough immortality to cause the destruction of the universe, he was too young to bring this about, he almost close to

destroying the universe but still wasnt powerful enough, therefore he died not achieving his will.

Lighting Strike: A lot like Bankai but weaker and can only be done once per cast.The wielder puts Zetsumei up in the air and

lighting goes to Zetsumei the next attack will give them a zap, usually used when the enemy is weak as a sort of toture.

Whirlwind: The wielder slashes with Zetsumei as fast as he can in the direction of the enemy, the agility of this atk is so

fast that Zetsumei controls the wind for a split second and sends a Gust, blowing him away!

Deathbeam: the wielder Screams: "DEATH!" and there will be a dark beam in the direct that Zetsumei is facing, if it

hits the enemy or the enemies sword and the enemy has a lower spiritual pressure, then the deathbeam will instantly kill the

enemy, if the enemy is stronger then the wielder of Zetsumei and the beam hits his sword nothnig will happen. But if the

stronger person gets hit directly he will get a cut equal to how more difference their spiritual pressure is different. This

attack can be avoided since its only a beam and has to make contact to you or your sword.

Spiritual pressure adjuster: Zetsumei is so pwoerful that if he and the user used 100% of their power then their enemies

would be to weak for enjoyment. Therefore Zetsumei made himself a adjuster for shikai and bankai forms. The more the flame

covers the sword the more spiritual pressure percentage of the max you are using. This skill is like kenpachi's eyepatch

where it masks the pressure. therefore if percentage is at 10% then ppl that are 10x weaker then the wielder or stronger can

cut the wielder. This abiltiy is always active and can be adjusted by saying this: "v% ZETSUMEI!!!" Where 'v' is the

percentage of max power you want. ex: 50% would be "50% ZETSUMEI!!!"

Pressure Armor: The weilder says "v% ARM" and puts the hilt of Zetsumei on his chest. (like the adjuster v is a percentage).

This ability armors the weilder with the % of their spiritual pressure that their using as of right now and aim to ONLY

Focus on armor. Ex: your at 50% Zetsumei and u say "10% arm" that means out of the 50% your using ur using 40% for armor and

attacking and 10% is aimed only for defence.

Pressure strength: Same as pressure armor but for offense and the weilder says "v% STRENGTHEN!!"

Freeze: The weilder aims Zetsumei and then says "FROZEN SHOT!" and a tiny frost shard that's barely seeable by the eye is

launched from Zetsumei and if the shard hits the opponent he will be frozen for at least a second and suffer by his attack

speed and movement by at least 10% for 5 seconds, this is the minimum for if the opponent has a strong spiritual pressure

that the weilder has At the time (depending on the adjuster ability). These 4 things (frozen duration and after affect) will

increase as the opponents have lower spiritual pressure then the weilder.

Flaming blood: the wielder hits Zetsumei on the ground below him and says "FLAME ME!!!" Zetsumei will light the ground under

the wielder on fire!! This makes his blood hasten and therefore his speed and attack speed is increased by 25% for 1 minute.

These are all the spells i know so far.

Manifestation:
He looks like a 25 year old man in shape.But his body cannot be seen because he's surrounded by the flames that surround the sword (dark flames with a outline of red), he has Bright Blue eyes that are shiny. His voice is like The lich king's In

Warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne.

That's a really good idea. It might be a little too powerful though. YOu should make it have some weaknesses. And you've obviously played KotOR.
Old 2007-11-21, 11:12   Link #109
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Lightbulb Drawings

I can do custom drawings for free. Just send a detailed description to my email (micmir94@sbcglobal.net) and I'll see if I can. Try not to make it too incredible detailed, I'm not Picasso. Oh by the way I drew my Avatar picture. I should also say this, I have to be interested in the drawing since I'm not getting paid.

I CANNOT DO COLOR PICTURES!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Iseikuneso; 2008-04-13 at 01:35. Reason: Color
Old 2007-11-21, 12:26   Link #110
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Kingin Bengonin & Ginhigyou

Shinigami

Name: Ishishou Tsuhanshin

Sex: Male

Weight: 150 lbs

Height: 6''2

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green
Gotei 13

Squad: 5th

Seat: 10th

Captain: Formerly Aizen Sousuke

Personality: Happy alot

Abilities: Flash Stap, Hand to Hand. Terrible at Kidou

Zanpakuto #1 (He has a pair that work together)
__________________________________________________ ___

Name: Kingin Bengonin(Golden Defender)

Call: Defend Magnificently

Sealed: A katana with a gold wrap and cloth. The guard is shaped like a shield.

Shikai: A double-edged claymore that is completely gold. It has intricate designs going up and down the blade and hilt. The blade is not capable of cutting.

Abilities: Kagami Kodate (Mirror Shield)
Makes a gold shield between the opponent and Ishishou, any attack will be reflcted back at the oppenent twice as hard. Is vulnerable from any direction other than the one the shield faces.

Bankai: Amatsu Kingin Bengonin(Heavenly Gold Defender)

Transforms the sword into a shield, again gold with intricate designs.

Abilities: Kagami Kyuutai (Mirror Orb)

Same as shikai but creates a orb of gold energy around Ishishou and deflects attack back 10x as hard.

Zanpakuto #2
__________________________________________________ ____

Name: Ginhigyou (Silver Cutter)
Note: As in silver that cuts, not something that cuts silver.
Call: Slice the Heavens

Sealed: A dai-katana with a silver wrap and tassel. The guard is shaped like the sun.

Shikai: A double-edged claymore that is completely silver. It has intricate designs going up and down the blade and hilt. The blade is not capable of blocking. Uses melee attacks.

Abilities: Kantsuuyaiba (Piercing Blade)
Ishishou stab the blade into the ground and says Shatter. Hundreds of sharp piercing projectiles fly out of the ground and hit the opponent.

Bankai: Tenpi Ei Ginhigyou (Sun Covered Silver Cutter)

The blade lengthens and glows orange. Silver, intricate designs, yada yada. It also burns anything it cuts.

Abilities: Fudan Kantsuuyaiba (Forever Piercing Blade)
Same as shikai except Ishishou spins the blade and says Everything Burn and Shatter. The blades fire from every direction at the opponent. They also have the added burn affect.

Same as shikai

Last edited by Iseikuneso; 2007-12-23 at 21:53.
Old 2007-11-22, 23:26   Link #111
shiorey

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Indigo"]
These are all the chars zanpaktou names i thout id post em so you can read em!Ashisogi Jizou (Beast-Killing Jizou)
Owner: Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Captain of the 12th Division
Command Phrases: "Kakimushire!" ("Tear off!")
Abilities: When in its released form, Ashisogi Jizou's three blades secrete a substance that interrupts the nerve signals governing movement, effectively paralyzing any part of the body they injure. This substance is highly specific in its effects and does not affect any other types of nerve activity, meaning limbs it paralyzes can still feel pain. Mayuri can also transform his body into liquid by stabbing himself with Ashisogi Jizou. This ability is used as a last resort measure to escape battles when Mayuri is losing and probably can't be used on others.
Bankai Name: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou
Bankai Abilities: In its Bankai form, Ashisogi Jizou becomes an immense sluglike creature with a stomach covered by a large number of blades. It also emits a potent and eventually fatal toxic vapor which is derived from Mayuri's blood.

Benihime (Crimson Princess)
Owner: Urahara Kisuke, former Captain of the 12th Division
Command Phrases: "Okiro!" ("Wake up!") and "Nake!" ("Sing!")
Abilities: Benihime's sealed form is that of a blade hidden in Kisuke's cane instead of a normal katana. Benihime's activated abilities haven't been really described in detail yet, but it seems to be able to shape and manipulate blood--Kisuke creates a barrier from his own blood to shield himself from an attack from Ichigo, and it appears he uses Benihime to do this.
Bankai Name: Unknown
Bankai Abilities: Unknown

Fujikujaku (Wisteria Peacock)
Owner: Ayasegawa Yumichika, 5th Seat of the 11th Division
Command Phrases: Unknown
Abilities: Fujikujaku's released form is a curved, scythelike weapon that can split into a fan of five blades. Yumichika pretends that this is his sword's only ability, concealing the fact that Fujikujaku is actually capable of draining spiritual energies from his opponents, which Yumichika can apparently use to heal his own injuries.
Bankai Name: n/a
Bankai Abilities: n/a

Gegetsuburi (Five-Form Head)
Owner: Oomaeda Marechiyo, Vice Captain of the 2nd Division
Command Phrases: "Buttsubuse!" ("Smash!")
Abilities: Gegetsuburi's rather unsubtle activated form is that of a big spiked ball on a chain. Ichigo kicks Oomaeda's ass before we can see if it does anything else.

Gonryoumaru (Stern Spirit)
Owner: Unnamed Vice Captain of the 1st Division
Command Phrases: "Ugate!" ("Pierce!")
Abilities: Gonryoumaru's activated form resembles a Western fencing blade (a saber, I think?). As with Gegetsuburi, Ichigo kicks its owner's ass before its abilities can be shown in any detail.

Haineko (Ash Cat)
Owner: Matsumoto Rangiku, Vice Captain of the 10th Division
Command Phrases: "Unare!" ("Growl!")
Abilities: Haineko's blade seems to transform into a powdery cloudlike form--probably ash, given the name. What it actually does in this form has yet to be shown.

Hoozukimaru (Ogre Lamp)
Owner: Madarame Ikkaku, 3rd Seat of the 11th Division
Command Phrases: "Nobiro!" ("Grow!") and "Sakero!" ("Split!")
Abilities: Hoozukimaru transforms from a katana into a spear. The spear, in turn, is capable of splitting into a three-sectioned weapon joined by lengths of chain.

Hyourinmaru (Ice Ring)
Owner: Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the 10th Division
Command Phrases: "Souten ni zase!" ("Sit in the frozen sky!")
Abilities: Hyourinmaru's activated form resembles a normal katana, but it sprouts a length of chain from the hilt that Hitsugaya can use for entangling attacks. More importantly, this chain also seems to be used to direct the effects of Hyourinmaru's main ability: the power to create and shape huge volumes of ice and freezing water.
Bankai Name: Daiguren Hyourinmaru (Hyourinmaru of the Great Frozen Hell--much Buddhist term knowing love to pocketmofo)
Bankai Abilities: Unknown; Aizen defeats Hitsugaya before Hitsugaya can really do anything with his Bankai. The name refers to one of the eight cold Buddhist Hells, a places where the skin freezes so badly it rips and the flowing blood resembles red lotus flowers (the "guren" part contains the kanji for "crimson/deep red" and "lotus."

Itegumo (Frozen Cloud)
Owner: Kotetsu Isane, Vice Captain of the 4th Division
Command Phrases: "Hashire!" ("Run!")
Abilities: Much like the activated form of Fujikujaku, Itegumo's blade splits into a three-pronged form, sort of like a trident. But, as per Gegetsuburi and Gonryoumaru, Itegumo's owner is taken down too quickly for its abilities to be shown.

Katen Kyoukotsu (Flower Heaven Lunatic Bone)
Owner: Kyouraku Shunsui, Captain of the 8th Division
Command Phrases: "Hanakaze midarete, kashin naki. Tenpuu midarete, Tenma warau!" ("The flower wind is disturbed, the god of flowers weeps. The wind of Heaven is disturbed, Tenma laughs!" --thanks to pocketmofo)
Abilities: Katen Kyoukotsu is one of the two Zanpaku in Soul Society history which consists of two swords that are counted as a single weapon. In its activated form, Katen Kyoukotsu's blades become these big, elaborate sort of cleaver-looking things, but its actual abilities have yet to be shown.

Kyouka Suigetsu (Mirror Flower Water Moon)
Owner: Aizen Sousuke, Captain of the 5th Division and Total Bastard
Command Phrases: "Kudakero!" ("Shatter!")
Abilities: Aizen describes Kyouka Suigetu's Shikai ability as "complete hypnosis." Essentially, anyone who sees his sword's activation falls under its spell. Any time thereafter, Aizen can use this ability to create elaborate illusions that fool all five senses of anyone who has witnessed Kyouka Suigetu's activation in the past. This power has no effect on the blind. Also, as pocketmofo tells us, the name of the sword works out to a phrase (go go four-kanji compounds) that means "like a flower reflected in a mirror or the moon's image reflected on the water" and refers to something that can be seen but not grasped.

Minazuki (This name is untranslatable. Absolutely. If you want to take a crack at coming up with a coherent translation, the kanji in it are: mi [meat/flesh], na [water droplets/dew], zuki [suck blood/sound of a shoal of fish or flock of birds feeding]. Best of luck, and many thanks to the valiant efforts of rukia, lacewood, stanking, and xerosphere for helping me find what the last two kanji meant in the first place! Edit: the_cowch has suggested "Fleshdrinker." I like the sound of that.)
Owner: Unohana Retsu, Captain of the 4th Division
Abilities: Minazuki's Shikai form is this big freaky creature that looks like it was brought into being by taking a cyclops, an alien, a stingray, and a whale, and shoving them all in a blender. It can fly, and it can also carry things in its stomach. Injured people placed in Minazuki's stomach will heal faster.

Nejibana (Screw Flower)
Owner: Shiba Kaien, late Vice Captain of the 13th Division
Command Phrases: "Suiten sakamake!" ("Uncoil the sky and water!" - tentative translation)
Abilities: Unknown. Nejibana is destroyed by a Hollow before its activated form can even be shown.

Ryuujin Jakka (Flowing Blade Like Flame--thanks to lacewood for this)
Owner: Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni, Captain of the 1st Division and Captain-General of the Shinigami
Command Phrases: "Banshou issai kaijin to nase!" ("Turn all creation to ash!")
Abilities: Ryuujin Jakka is just plain unfair. In its activated form, its blade is engulfed in an aura of fire. Anything the blade passes over or touches is reduced to ashes--it's just that goddamn hot. When Yamamoto first fires the thing up, the mere act of waving it around a few times soon has the surrounding area completely consumed by flames.
Bankai Abilities: Unknown but probably scary

Senbonzakura (A Thousand Cherry Trees)
Owner: Kuchiki Byakuya, Captain of the 6th Division
Command Phrases: "Chire!" ("Scatter!")
Abilities: Senbonzakura's blade splits into a cloud of tiny blades that, due to the way they absorb and reflect light, resemble scattering sakura petals. They're quite a bit more dangerous than that, though, capable of shredding opponents they are directed at.
Bankai Name: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (A Thousand Cherry Trees - Scene of Crags)
Bankai Abilities: Senbonzakura's Bankai form is, in essence, its Shikai ability writ large; Byakuya drops his sword blade-down to the ground. It sinks into the ground as though it were falling into a pool of liquid, and then two rows of huge katana blades rise from the ground behind Byakuya. These then scatter into petal-blades as per Senbonzakura's normal ability, creating a veritable deluge of the things capable of levelling whole buildings. In this form, Byakuya can use a couple of special attacks: Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and Senbonzakura Shuukei: Hakuteiken. The former, in which the "Senkei" part means "Massacre Scene," compresses the petals of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi into a large number of swords, increasing their ability to inflict damage. Shuukei: Hakuteiken means "Final Scene: White Emperor's Sword." This is Byakuya's final technique, as the name suggests, and arranges his Bankai's petals around him in a sort of winglike shape, allowing him to perform a single huge, overwhelming cutting attack with them.

Shinsou (Divine Spear)
Owner: Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the 3rd Division
Command Phrases: "Ikorose!" ("Shoot to death!")
Abilities: Shinsou's sealed form is that of a wakizashi--a short-bladed Japanese sword. When released, its blade extends at an extremely rapid rate, essentially "shooting" the point forward like a projectile.

Sougyo no Kotowari (Truth of Pisces--thanks again, pocketmofo!)
Owner: Ukitake Juushirou, Captain of the 13th Division
Command Phrases: "Nami kotogotoku, waga tate to nare. Ikazuchi kotogotoku, waga yaiba to nare!" ("All the waves, become my shield. All the thunder, become my blade!")
Abilities: Sougyo no Kotowari's sealed form is a single katana, but when activated, it is revealed as the other two swords, one weapon Zanpaku. Its activated form is that of two katana-like swords with a length of cord joining them at the hilt. Its abilities have yet to be shown.

Suzumebachi (Hornet)
Owner: Soi Fong, Captain of the 2nd Division
Command Phrases: "Jinteki shakusetsu" ("Sting all enemies to death"--thanks to pocketmofo yet again)
Abilities: Suzumebachi is an assassination weapon. In released form, it becomes a needlelike weapon worn on one of Soi Fong's fingers. When this weapon inflicts an injury on an enemy, a symbol resembling a butterfly appears on them. If Soi Fong strikes a point so marked a second time, the enemy dies. In the past, these symbols would fade over time, but Soi Fong has trained the ability to completion--they can now never be erased, unless Soi Fong herself wills it.

Suzumushi (Pure Insect)
Owner: Tousen Kaname
Command Phrases: "Nake!" ("Sing!"--uses a different kanji than the one used in Benihime's command phrase, but the meanings are similar)
Abilities: Suzumushi has been shown to have more than one ability in Shikai form. One is to emit sound waves that can knock targets unconscious; Tousen uses this ability to subdue Ishida after Ishida's fight with Mayuri. The other is an attack called "Suzumushi Nishiki: Benihikou," or "Pure Insect Second Style: Crimson Flying Locust." This attack generates a swarm of slender blades that rain down on Tousen's target.
Bankai Name: Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Koorogi (Pure Insect Final Style: Devil Cricket)
Bankai Abilities: Suzumushi's Bankai is generated from the ring attached to the sword's handguard. It undergoes a complex transformation that creates a huge barrier around a certain area. Within that barrier, anyone not in direct contact with Suzumushi is robbed of all sensory input, including supernatural senses, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

Tengen (Heaven's Punishment--corrected a bit by pocketmofo)
Owner: Komamura Sajin, Captain of the 7th Division
Abilities: It gets big sometimes. Tengen's ability is apparently to create a gigantic image of itself being swung by an equally gigantic hand--oh yeah, and producing a fittingly huge swath of destruction as a result.
Bankai Name: Kokujou Tengen Myouou (Black Cord Heaven's Punishment Bright King--that's going from memory, though, I haven't been able to track down my 148 raw. It's also a complete literal translation of all the kanji; not sure how to make it into more of a phrase.)
Bankai Abilities: It gets even bigger! Kokujou Tengen Myouou is simple, a big demon thing with a big sword. We never really got to see it fight, though, as the battle in which Komamura summoned it was interrupted. According to pocketmofo, who is a Golden God when it comes to these things, the "Kokujou" part refers to one of the levels of Buddhist Hell, in which thieves and murderers are bound up by black iron cords and then chopped at with cleavers. The "Myouou" part refers to a Buddhist teacher who uses force/anger/rage to guide others. Pretty appropriate, all in all.

Tobiume (Flying Plum)
Owner: Hinamori Momo, Vice Captain of the 5th Division
Command Phrases: "Hajike!" ("Snap!")
Abilities: Tobiume's released form is capable of generating fire. This can be released in the form of short-range explosive blasts or concentrated into fireballs and thrown.

Tsunzakigarasu (Splitting Crow)
Owner: Ikkanzaka Jiroubou, 4th Seat of the 7th Division
Command Phrases: "Habatakinasai!" ("Flap your wings!")
Abilities: Tsunzakigarasu's blade transforms into a number of two-bladed shuriken that swirl and dance around Jiroubou. Even if these are destroyed, more can be produced by "sheathing" the sword and drawing it again.

Wabisuke (Apology)
Owner: Kira Izuru, Vice Captain of the 3rd Division
Command Phrases: "Omote wo agero!" ("Show your face!")
Abilities: Wabisuke's released form is a hooklike weapon. Anything that Wabisuke strikes in its released form doubles in weight, and if it strikes the object again, the weight is doubled again. According to Izuru, the name "Wabisuke" itself refers to this ability; people afflicted with it tend to start to pitch forward, bringing their heads towards the ground as though they were bowing to him in apology.

Zabimaru (Serpent's Tail)
Owner: Abarai Renji, Vice Captain of the 6th Division
Command Phrases: "Hoero!" ("Howl!")
Abilities: Zabimaru transforms into a large blade divided into sections. When swung, it stretches out, becoming an enormous whip-like weapon.
Bankai Name: Hihiou Zabimaru (Baboon King Serpent's Tail)
Bankai Abilities: Hihiou Zabimaru's form is that of an enormous skeletal serpent with a wild mane and a demonic skull of a head, and its power is rather similar to that of Shikai-form Zabimaru: it lashes likes a whip. Of course, its destructive power is greatly increased, and it has the power to split at the joints to avoid attacks--the individual pieces are linked by Renji's aura, so he can reassemble them at will.

Zangetsu (Cutting Moon)
Owner: Kurosaki Ichigo, independent Shinigami
Command Phrases: Unknown (probably none)
Abilities: Zangetsu has no sealed form; it is always in its Shikai shape. Its ability is to take in Ichigo's spiritual power and use it to create an enormously powerful, long-range cutting attack called "Getsuga Tenshou," or "Lunar Fang that Pierces Heaven."
Bankai Name: Tensa Zangetsu (Heavenly Chain Cutting Moon)
Bankai Abilities: Taking a rather different philosophical tack than most Bankai forms, Tensa Zangetsu focuses on speed rather than brute offensive power. When activated, Zangetsu becomes an ordinary-sized katana with a black blade. Ichigo also gains the cool coat worn by Zangetsu's humanoid form. He is then able to move with all but unmatchable speed while still retaining a large amount of the sheer power of Zangetsu's Shikai form.

These are the onlyones i know when i get more illl post em! i even made up my own zanpaktou drew it and names it i gave it the name KOMPAKU HASHI SHINKU HISAKATA. it means soul edge of the crympson moon i thout id sound cool.
Old 2007-11-23, 15:56   Link #112
Arthas1011

While a diclonus cannot hurt you IF it was human but I said it was a spirit and therefore as a shinigami you are made of the same stuff. Plus I haven't said what happens in the bankai form to her (HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH), She gains crusnik powers. (and to find info on what a crusnik is look for a trinity blood thread that will tell you all you need to know about it. Only she feeds on shinigami blood.
Old 2007-11-25, 04:36   Link #113
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseikuneso View Post
I can do custom drawings for free. Just send a detailed description to my email (micmir94@sbcglobal.net) and I'll see if I can. Try not to make it too incredible detailed, I'm not Picasso. Oh by the way I drew my Avatar picture.
GET OUT! You talented bastard! I am so jealous. [/Have no artistic talent whatsoever/]...I will send you a description and see what you come up with!

Quote:
While a diclonus cannot hurt you IF it was human but I said it was a spirit and therefore as a shinigami you are made of the same stuff. Plus I haven't said what happens in the bankai form to her (HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH), She gains crusnik powers. (and to find info on what a crusnik is look for a trinity blood thread that will tell you all you need to know about it. Only she feeds on shinigami blood.

Your Shinigami went from Diclonus to Able Nightroad? WTF?!
Old 2007-11-25, 18:15   Link #114
Arthas1011

Its called the bankai transformation mate. By the by..... if your zanpakuto had THAT power you said about converting mass, you would probably need half of the buildings in the court of pure souls or a third of rukongai
Old 2007-11-28, 20:07   Link #115
KuroSenko

Exclamation Crimson tear

The name of the blade is Crimson Vanity

the blade is pure white blade.
the blade does not damage a persons outside, instead it cuts threw tissue and bone leaving no phisycal marks on the skin

its transformation can only be powerd the blood of its wielder
as the wielder is hurt, it steadily turns from white to red when completly red it will tranform on its own

its transformation name is Kuro Hana =evil flower
instead of becoming giant is simply turns into a rose that is held in the hand
the roots ar imbeded into the wielders heart it turn sthe wielders body all red and its skin is the hardest substance known. and the wielder can transform their body into any shape or form

its final ablity is to plant seeds if a seed is planted then the wielder can manipulate the structure of it to what ever they desire

its manifestaion
is a women dressed in all red when she walks evrything behind her dies and decays causing the ashes the fly around her making herstand out better

Last edited by KuroSenko; 2007-11-28 at 20:19. Reason: forgot manifestaion
Old 2007-12-01, 06:44   Link #116
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

If I had a zampaktou....
Shinigami version:
name: Crescent moon
Released comand: Hunt all enemies to extinction!!
Released form: A white scythe with a blue blade
Shikai:
1. creates minor portals around the enemy, all sorts of blades come out of the portals and stabs the enemy to death
2. teleports wielder around battlefield or wherever she/ he desires
Bankai:
Summons as army of Etherals , they look like the ones of WoW [awesome those guys!], summons up to 100 at a time, each of them can summon portals aswell
[GOD MODE]
Manifestation: an Etheral [obviously]

Arrancar Version/ ressurection form:
name: Avenger
release command: Illuminate
wielder's new form: turns into a half man, half bird, grows wings and wields a black spear
Abilities: extreme speed and strength, uncutable, only damaged by kidou moves, the spear fires out bolts of red lightning.
Old 2007-12-01, 19:06   Link #117
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiorey View Post
Hoozukimaru (Ogre Lamp)
Owner: Madarame Ikkaku, 3rd Seat of the 11th Division
Command Phrases: "Nobiro!" ("Grow!") and "Sakero!" ("Split!")
Abilities: Hoozukimaru transforms from a katana into a spear. The spear, in turn, is capable of splitting into a three-sectioned weapon joined by lengths of chain.
You forgot that Ikkaku does have a bankai.

Bankai name: Ryūmon Hōzukimaru (Dragon Crest Demon Light)
Abilities: It keeps the three-section theme but loses its yari properties. Instead, it's merely three oversized weapons connected by an equally large chain. To activate it during his battle with Edrad, Ikkaku slams the two broken pieces of his shikai and says bankai. Ikkaku's two main weapons are a Chinese Monk's spade and a standard Guan dao. Both have a traditional horsehair tassel at the hilt and a long cylindrical weight for a pommel. The pommels are connected by a heavy chain to the center section, which resembles an axe-like blade with a parallel handle forged into the blunt end and a dragon crest on one side of the blade. Despite all three weapons being of near-ridiculous proportions, Ikkaku wields them easily. Ikkaku usually holds one blade in each hand and lets the central portion "float" behind him, though he will occasionally spin the entire configuration about using the center handle as a pivot.

Ikkaku's bankai, like his shikai, is also quite unusual. Aside from the increase in power, his bankai offers no special abilities and no special defense properties. While quite capable of injuring opponents, the weapons are easily damaged. To make up for this, Ikkaku's bankai gets increasingly more powerful as the fight drags on. After he performs his bankai, the dragon crest will slowly fill in with crimson dye as Ikkaku's spiritual pressure rises. It fills faster when he spins Hōzukimaru with the center handle. Ikkaku comments that his zanpakutō is actually very lazy in battle (in stark contrast to Ikkaku himself) and needs to be woken up through causing or receiving injury. When the crest is completely filled, Hōzukimaru is at its full power. However, the force of unleashing so much power can leave his zanpakutō's edge brittle afterwards.

Note: this info can be found on Ikkaku's Wiki page. <link>
Old 2007-12-03, 00:56   Link #118
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Name: Tasogare ("Twilight")
Owner (surname, given name): Terauchi Haruki
Command Phrases: "Call forth the darkness, Tasogare!", "Call forth the light, Tasogare!", "Dissipate, Tasogare." (depends on time of day or night)
Shikai form, abilities: The blade becomes longer and wider and only visible during twilight hours, when days turns to night and night turns to day. It becomes extremely sharp, and because the blade itself is almost completely invisible, it is very difficult to block its attacks, since its length can be controlled at will by Haruki. The blade is perfectly visible to him. Haruki often changes its length amidst attacks in order to confuse his enemies and to penetrate their defenses. Its special effect is that during the day, the immediate area around the battle becomes darker, and at night it becomes slightly brighter, always changing the surrounding light to make the blade less visible. If released during twilight, the blade becomes completely insible to anyone except Haruki.
Bankai form, abilities: The blade becomes even longer, and another blade of the same length appears on the other end of the hilt, creating a double-bladed sword-staff. The difference in the appearance of the blades are obvious. One blade emits light so bright it is blinding, and the other emits a darkness so complete it seems to swallow up the very air itself. In addition to being an effective melee weapon, Haruki can release powerful light-based attacks from either end of the blade. They are much like kidou attacks, only far more powerful. The name of his released bankai is Tasogare Kage ("Twilight Shadow")
Manifestation: The manifestation of Tasogare looks much like Haruki himself, only all the colors are inverted and toned much closer to grey and black and white---all color is gone, more or less, rendering the manifestation to be more like a grey shadow than anything else. Its name is Tasogare Kage, the same as his bankai's released form.
Old 2007-12-16, 04:30   Link #119
arsen

zanpaktou name

my zanpaktou name will be Zankōsen to Haiku Kage (light cutting flash and cutting shadow)
call out thing is leave no survivors,Zankōsen to Haiku Kage

SHEKAI:the katana changes into a dual edge sword and a sheild and lets me use light particals to cut my enemies into pieces.my body turns into shadow immune to "most"Physical attacks

BANKAI:hikari to kage (light and shadow) same as shekai but the sheild changes into a shadow based blade.but there will be no range where i can reach you.aslong as u are in the dark my shadow blade will get you.as long as you are in the light my blade will get you.no escape.
Old 2007-12-16, 06:11   Link #120
wolf-rayet star

if my zanpaktou, i will give the name : Juno, The Starcross Maiden
- have healing ability
- have the speed of comet (and everybody will thought that was teleporting)
- from an ancient looks zanpaktou (in other word : rusty) become a star-shape sword (like ryukendo's)
- immune : holy
*Oh yeah, my zanpaktou is she*
Closed Thread