How long has Kallen been in jail? I'm guessing 1 week or more ;O
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 00:42   Link #2902
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateSwirls View Post
How long has Kallen been in jail? I'm guessing 1 week or more ;O
No one knows... I want to she her in action. But I hope Nana-chan would do something to let Kallen out in jail.
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 00:45   Link #2903
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Kallen is probably my favorite character in the show, close enough to Lelouch. While I find the latest Shirley-Geass Cult-CC subplot interesting I prefer the interaction with Kallen. It makes the show more enjoyable (action) and she is a well-done strong female character imo. It doesn't look like she'll be out next episode unless she perhaps escapes at the end.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 01:23   Link #2904
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Kallen is probably my favorite character in the show, close enough to Lelouch. While I find the latest Shirley-Geass Cult-CC subplot interesting I prefer the interaction with Kallen. It makes the show more enjoyable (action) and she is a well-done strong female character imo. It doesn't look like she'll be out next episode unless she perhaps escapes at the end.
I always enjoyed seeing C.C. teasing Kallen. I'd love to know more about how those two spent their year together during that lost time in the series.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 01:24   Link #2905
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I always enjoyed seeing C.C. teasing Kallen. I'd love to know more about how those two spent their year together during that lost time in the series.
Code geass Fumuffu?!?
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 02:59   Link #2906
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
If only Witacume, if only.

Personally, as much as I'm looking forward to a Lulu/Kallen reunion which WILL happen at some point (hopefully sooner rather than later), I'm somewhat worried on how it will go. Kallen is without a doubt going to ask about Shirley and what is Lulu going to say? "It wasn't me." Pretty much anything he says can't take her full suspicion off of him. "It was Rolo! I swear!" Despite her loyalty she's definitely going to question this. At the moment she's in denial mode for which I believe, is so she can ask him herself.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 03:01   Link #2907
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

On the contrary, Lulu would likely answer, "It was my fault" and not elaborate. He has a habit of not bothering to explain fully.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:10   Link #2908
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
On the contrary, Lulu would likely answer, "It was my fault" and not elaborate. He has a habit of not bothering to explain fully.
That sounds like a Lelouch answer. I have a feeling in his heart he blames himself for not keeping her out of danger more.
Wish I could go into more on this, but it's spoiler filled.

If Kallen has to remain in prison I would only wish for more Nunnally and Kallen scenes.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:19   Link #2909
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
If Kallen has to remain in prison I would only wish for more Nunnally and Kallen scenes.
Nunnally: Kallen... Suzaku and my brother won't tell me the truth. I must find out... Kallen, what happened between those two?

Kallen: ...

Nunnally: I see... you're the same as well. But I can no longer take this web of deception. I will do whatever is necessary to find out what's really going on. That's why... *takes out wooden box and opens it, revealing syringe* ... With this Refrain...

Kallen: -_-* Crap, not this again.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 03:22   Link #2910
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Nunnally: Now hold still. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a blind girl to inject someone who struggles?

More seriously, such a question might at least pry a slight answer out of Kallen, at least trying to explain Lelouch's motivations.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:32   Link #2911
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Indeed. With Lelouch being the common link, they're bound to talk at least a little about him, and I can see the subect coming up, even if in a veiled way. That said, I would be highly amused if Nunnally reveals a darker side at some point. Like having faked her inability to walk and only having her eyes closed all the time in order to hide a two-eyed Geass that she will use to conquer what's left of the world after Lelouch destroys all his siblings and Britannia. :P
Old 2008-07-25, 03:38   Link #2912
FoxxFireArt

If Nunnally had a Geass power I wouldn't think she would have such a hard time dealing with people as she serves as governor. It was nice to see her trying to be more assertive.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:41   Link #2913
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Well, she'd be naive to risk blowing her cover like that before she strikes.

On a less crackpot note, I do like that Nunnally seems to finally be showing that she can be more than a Moe blind girl that attracts sympathy while sitting in her wheelchair.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:49   Link #2914
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I wonder how Lloyd'll react when he finds out that his modded Guren got hijacked by the prisoner of war that Suzaku kinda tormented with the drug that got her mom in prison.

I'm hoping for "Oh crap, I'm in so much trouble" kind of expression. I also want to see what kind of damage she'll cause when she does escape using Guren. However, I'm kinda torn on wanting Guren's golden arm to do new stuff, and not wanting Guren's golden arm to do new stuff.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 04:19   Link #2915
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
personaly i want to see what the new wings do
i already figure that they act as a shield (aside from just a float unit)
but i wonder if there is more

also i want to to know about what he says to make her want to leave
and why he says it (is it just a lie or a trick to make her leave)
Old 2008-07-25, 05:35   Link #2916
Stretch5920

The lie is most likely about Shirley's death and he probably does it because he thinks people should stay away from him. Typical emo behaviour. I hope Kallen punches him when she goes back to him and wakes him up a little. Being an emo "warlock" is stupid.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 06:13   Link #2917
Avira
fanart-fan :D

What does refrain actually do?? As far as I know you start babbling about something and are not yourself.
If that is so I think it would have been interesting if she got that refrain...oh well.

I like emo Lelouch. More evil :P
Old 2008-07-25, 06:16   Link #2918
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
your in for a treat then
by the time this is over he'd be pretty emo
Old 2008-07-25, 06:36   Link #2919
UrbanSniper
Novelist in Training

Send a message via MSN to UrbanSniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
What does refrain actually do?? As far as I know you start babbling about something and are not yourself.
If that is so I think it would have been interesting if she got that refrain...oh well.

As far as we've seen, refrain makes you hallucinate about happy times during your life, in essence reliving the best memories you have. I don't believe it was designed as a 'truth serum' per se, though if one of Kallen's happiest memories was about Lelouch, she could let something slip; at least that was probably what Suzaku might've been thinking, if he was thinking at all.
UrbanSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 17:08   Link #2920
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

with the new nunnaly lie detector trick i can easily see her asking kallen for an answer about lulu being zero
but in order for that question to be answered truthfully she would have to come to that conclsion herself before she asks kallen
she cant just ask "who is zero"
she has to ask her "is my brotehr zero"
if kallen tells her the truth i can easily see nunnaly having a hand in her escape