AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-13, 16:26   Link #5781
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
I maybe biased, but I think that it is because Chitoge is trying too hard because it is suposed that many of the dates we don't see are actually very good and that's the reason why Raku thinks of Chitoge as his best friend.

And obvioulsy for the lolz, because if the date were too succesfull the series would be practically over
From a neutral perspective thats the problem. 198 showed that the two of them are very similar. They would make great buddies but not a good couple. Because as much as they have some stuff in common the weakness is the fact that Chitoge's personality kills her.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 21:47   Link #5782
Shlugo

This was actually pretty funny and cute. Their relationship is energetic as always But man, at this point even God wants Raku to get a hint.

Bold move there Chitoge, hopefully Raku idiocy won't ruin it.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 23:01   Link #5783
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

How would you feel guys if Raku is pretending to be retarded dense so he could mantain being friendz with everyone?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 23:28   Link #5784
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
How would you feel guys if Raku is pretending to be retarded dense so he could mantain being friendz with everyone?
Let's please not get into the territory that reminds me of that OTHER series...
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 23:49   Link #5785
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Too smart for RaKu, so no. It won't happened.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 00:10   Link #5786
Fairy Water

^ Agree.

At least we could see Raku pretends that he only consider Chitoge as his BFF, but that's is limit of his intelligent
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 00:34   Link #5787
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
^ Agree.

At least we could see Raku pretends that he only consider Chitoge as his BFF, but that's is limit of his intelligent
There's no pretending i think Raku definitely likes Chitoge as a friend but is unclear about if he likes her as more. As for Onodera i think he likes her as more but the fact that nothings happened has ruined things a small bit.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-12-14, 03:01   Link #5788
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

For the BFF issue, do also note that Raku has a tendency to box his feelings in a way that appears to be the most sensible in theory to him. The moment his inner monologue is discredited as an unreliable source, was the chapter when he explodes in jealousy: he attempts to categorize his feelings again, but this time, the entire 'parent' monologue crumbles in the face of Chitoge with another man. He throws fits whenever his own status-quo love-lines are threatened.

In other words, take his words on this one topic with a grain of salt - the series has to call him out on it several times, the most notable through Shu and Marika. The running theme in all his denials back then, was the constant reassuring of his 'love' for Onodera and proclamation of her supposed cuteness. The last three chapters did promise a different dynamic to the three characters, so let's see how it plays out.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 03:32   Link #5789
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
They would make great buddies but not a good couple.
This.

Honestly, seeing the same old shit again from those 2 makes me sick to the gut.

If that useless Beansprout has even half a brain left, he'd go for Kosaki, in a heartbeat.

Chitoge's such a shitty character when it comes to romance.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 03:41   Link #5790
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
This.

*slaps your face* I'm kidding, comrade. I shall await you in our Erina bunk when the time comes for war.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 06:34   Link #5791
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
This.

If that useless Beansprout has even half a brain left, he'd go for Kosaki, in a heartbeat.

PSY he does. Ironically with Onodera its the same shit its just two blushing idiots who need to damn confess to one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
*slaps your face* I'm kidding, comrade. I shall await you in our Erina bunk when the time comes for war.
Speaking of ships that need to die a painful death

Old 2015-12-14, 09:47   Link #5792
Eblion77

That was really enjoyable. To me, this chapter just showed how romantically compatible Raku and Chitoge are despite their personality differences (which have been lessening throughout the story). That makes for a much more interesting romance than the blasé alternative, imo. Onodera and Raku's meek and blushy dynamic just doesn't cut it anymore in the face of gradual development between Raku and Chitoge.
Eblion77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 16:59   Link #5793
Justice_Rises

Quote:
^The sad question is its a matter of whose going to win and the argument is basic for both sides.

Chitoge fans will point to the fact Chitoge has interacted with him more over the story and most of his friends suggest he now likes Chitoge. Also the tropes
Onodera fans like me will point to the fact that while all that is true his interest in Onodera is still higher despite the fact we have all the interactions.

If Onodera wins people will say why build up all that stuff with chitoge just to give it to Dera anyway.
If Chitoge wins it will feel contrived unless they do it in a way that is convincing.

Unfortunately to this point there's no factual evidence that says Chitoge has surpassed Onodera just that he likes both girls. There's no clear favorite from Raku's perspective and that is my argument.

At this point idc who wins as long as they do it in a way that is convincing and doesnt look contrived. Sadly thats not possible at this point.
I'm forced to agree on this one....

I honestly dont know what to say anymore with this series....

I think it's run it's course and it's time to just put it on the shelf.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 02:38   Link #5794
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eblion77 View Post
That was really enjoyable. To me, this chapter just showed how romantically compatible Raku and Chitoge are despite their personality differences (which have been lessening throughout the story). That makes for a much more interesting romance than the blasé alternative, imo. Onodera and Raku's meek and blushy dynamic just doesn't cut it anymore in the face of gradual development between Raku and Chitoge.
What part of this chapter showed romantic compatibility explain to me i hear you guys say it but what part about that shows any level of connection.

Old 2015-12-15, 04:35   Link #5795
Hakai

The translator notes in the chapter

Good chapter actually(for a Nisekoi chapter)

Watching these two together never bores me
Old 2015-12-15, 05:22   Link #5796
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
War? I don't there will be one.

Quote:
PSY he does. Ironically with Onodera its the same shit its just two blushing idiots who need to damn confess to one another.

Speaking of ships that need to die a painful death
At least it's infinitely bearable than the Raku/Chitoge dynamics.

Yeah, same goes for that weak-willed, blue-haired girl.
Old 2015-12-15, 07:34   Link #5797
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
War? I don't there will be one.

At least it's infinitely bearable than the Raku/Chitoge dynamics.

Yeah, same goes for that weak-willed, blue-haired girl.
Bro the Soma megumi erina dynamic is very similar to the annoyance in this one.
Megumi is the shy girl who clearly likes Soma Erina is the blond bombshell who everyone thinks will eventually get with Soma despite zero evidence to the truth and the constant tropes that suggest otherwise and Erina shows more animosity then Chitoge did. We had the big titted beauty who served the blonde women at one time. We even have the MC who if he had half a brain could have 2 or 3 girls. The only difference between Soma and Raku is the fact that Soma doenst give two shits romantically about EITHER GIRL. Hence why the ship needs to die a painful death.

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2015-12-15 at 08:19.
Old 2015-12-15, 07:38   Link #5798
Hakai

Quote:
Bro the Soma megumi erina dynamic is very similar to the annoyance in this one.
Megumi is the shy girl who clearly likes Soma Erina is the blond bombshell who everyone thinks will eventually get with Soma despite zero evidence to the truth and the constant tropes that suggest otherwise and Erina shows more animosity then Chitoge did. We had the big titted beauty who served the blonde women at one time. We even have the MC who if he had half a brain could have 2 or 3 girls. The only difference between Soma and Raku is the fact that Soma doenst give two shits about EITHER GIRL. Hence why the ship needs to die a painful death.
Savage
Old 2015-12-15, 07:39   Link #5799
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Savage
But unfortunately true.

Old 2015-12-15, 08:02   Link #5800
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
The only difference between Soma and Raku is the fact that Soma doenst give two shits about EITHER GIRL.
He does, actually.

The romance part will set in later on.

Souma will definitely end up with either of them, come the end.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life