AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-06-14, 15:17   Link #1481
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Best guess is that we will have to wait into September for more details on the ship (since the booklets that come with these kits have nice details on weapons and fighters, crew, and all that), and then November to see it in action.
Old 2018-06-14, 19:29   Link #1482
Korol

The Moon would been Doomed in a Next Chapter. if the Earth Defense Fleet been survived or destroyed then earth and the moon would been ass naked without defense and a easy pickings by the comet empire.
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 21:53   Link #1483
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well the Gamilas might have something to say about that. But given how large and different Gatlantis is now I don't know of they can both destroy and leave the moon in orbit (tidal issues and other real problemd going forward if Earth loses Luna forever)

But Zordar seems to have plenty of other "examples" available to destroy.
Old 2018-06-14, 22:49   Link #1484
Korol

Yet the Moon in the original series been cooled down in the bolar wars after the comet empire had bombed the tar in them. i can imagine a dark nebula surveillance probe been monitoring the battle would been foreshadowing of the Dark Nebula Empire.
Old 2018-06-15, 00:02   Link #1485
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Depends on what Gatlantis does. The could beam blast it with Magnaflame guns I suppose, but the fortress itself is around Saturn's size....it could probably strip mine the Moon with something like a stellar converter for the resources in one shot (if the glowing bit is what I think it is).
Old 2018-06-15, 01:19   Link #1486
Korol

stellar converter is it from master of orion right im just curious. Ithekro.
Old 2018-06-15, 04:22   Link #1487
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

There is one of those there. Also from "Battle Beyond the Stars" Basically melts a planet, either turning into a star, or just breaking in apart like a Death Star's superlaser.
Old 2018-06-16, 20:46   Link #1488
Korol

Speaking of which in the Battle of Saturn they should added Space Dogfights between Cosmo Tiger IIs and Cosmo Falcons been facing Space Scorpions and other Comet Empire Planes.
Old 2018-06-17, 05:12   Link #1489
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I've seen only pieces of it from clips so far. So I don't know if they is much fighter action. There is a little bit from the Cosmo Tigers and the new Eater I fighters (sword ships). And we get to see the deck park on the Earth carriers were they grab a bunch more Cosmo Tigers (various models).

I don't know of the usual Gatlantis fighters are involved at all in the action, or if they are saving those for next time. We know from the trailer that Earth will be using Cosmo Zeros next chapter.
Old 2018-06-17, 06:32   Link #1490
Korol

Heh in the Earth Gamilon War the Cosmo Zero been built two of them later on they.ll mass produced those jets. yet i wanted to see a space furball besides on ship battles just in my opinion.
Old 2018-06-18, 07:29   Link #1491
macdawson

As for fighter action at Saturn
Spoiler:
Old 2018-06-19, 16:56   Link #1492
skaianDestiny

Tah dah!

Also, apparently the official figure for the frigate is 113.3 meters, but I'm not making a new version that's smaller.
skaianDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 21:38   Link #1493
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Considering her armament, I am starting to think of the Kongo-class as battlecruisers, at least once they get a wave motion gun.
Old 2018-06-20, 12:53   Link #1494
TZoli

The arrival:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkZf0040TUg
TZoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 15:40   Link #1495
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I missed his other ones before they got blocked.
Old 2018-06-20, 19:14   Link #1496
Korol

I Can Imagine the construction of Asteroid Base Icarus might been Earth and Gamilons been working it when the Yamato been hidden there if they had Gamilons been joined on the Yamato Crew. either zaltians. in the Dark Nebula Invasion on Earth.
Old 2018-06-20, 21:45   Link #1497
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I wonder about Earth-Gamilas co-operation. It is beneficial to Gamilas at the moment due to Earth having a fleet mass producing factory and superior wave motion technology. Gamilas has other technology that is greater (or at least on a larger scale) than Earth does. The two species seem to be able to understand each other on social and emotional levels. But the question stands; what happens when wave motion gun/Dessler Cannon technology grows in the Empire? And what will Dessler do? Try to take his throne back? Will he get Kodia's blessing as a friend and enemy?
Old 2018-06-20, 22:58   Link #1498
Korol

Unless the Dark Nebulans would start to Bum Rush his home planet and Iscandar while Dietz and his fleet had to defend Gamilas and Iscandar from the Dark Nebulan Fleet trying to take over and mined their energies on both planets while Dessler had his fleet been arrived and decided to make a stand against the Dark Nebula assault. until the Yamato would bail their asses out only been facing the Goruba. in the Dark Nebula Series remake if Dessler had his own expiditionary fleet to find Planet Galman and freed it from the Bolar Federation. on the Bolar Wars Remake.
Old 2018-06-21, 21:20   Link #1499
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Dessler would need to get to a point where he cares about his people (are at least the point where he is at "as long as I live, Gamilas lives"). But there is only one person in the universe that can get him to do anything, Starsha. Any other changes in what he's thinking almost always stem from his feeling towards Starsha. Even he's observations of Yuki and Kodai.

Some would rather Dessler remain a villian, but I like the "my enemy, my friend" Dessler from the later parts of the series. If for no other reason but to hear, "Dessler Attacks" as the surprise rescue music a few times.
Old 2018-06-21, 23:10   Link #1500
Korol

in the Dark Nebula Series Remake if Dessler got pardoned by Dietz and his new goverment when he decided to Defend Gamilas and Iscandar from Dark Nebula Fleet of course i.ll been thinking the UX-01 had another sister submarine to do alot of damage on the Dark Nebula Fleet unless the Dark Nebulans would been trying to outwit Wolf Frakken. and his sub been spotted. Either way Gamilas would have their own Dimensional U-Boats to harrassed any Dark Nebula Ships.