AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 06:40   Link #81
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

new characters in FMP!TSR, two girls and one guy

The girls are a pair of chinese twin assassins, named Xia Yu Lan and Xia Yu Fang, while the guy is a mad guy named Geitsu (?).

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-29 at 20:28.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 10:45   Link #82
Rei_Ikari
More....Morrreee....weeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless

The girls are a pair of chinese twin assassins, named Xia Yu Lan and Xia Yu Fang, while the guy is a mad guy named Geitsu (?).
Well he sure looks mad enough.......though i thought for moment u were refering to Souske untill i saw he bottom picture....Souske's mad....in a nice sort of way

And any idea when SR is going to be released?
Rei_Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 14:02   Link #83
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:

Sweetness! I'm so psyched about FMP:TSR. Anyone have any news or other info on possible release dates, etc?
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 14:17   Link #84
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Last I heard on rumors of release was the end of 2005...dunno if that is still holding true or not.
Old 2004-12-27, 17:17   Link #85
iceyfw

Quote:

holy crap! arbalest is back in action!!! i wonder if souske gets a new machine.. i forgot what they're called
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 01:59   Link #86
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy
holy crap! arbalest is back in action!!! i wonder if souske gets a new machine.. i forgot what they're called
If they go by the novel, no.

But since the anime seemed to have changed the twins to "sisters" than the original "brothers" as in the novel, who knows?

By the way, those machines are called "Armored Mobile Master-Slave System," or more commonly known as "arm-slave," or abbreviated as "A.S."
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 02:46   Link #87
wao
OK.

Quote:
while the guy is a mad guy named Geitsu (?).
Maybe it is "Gates". I like the character designs.
Old 2004-12-28, 13:57   Link #88
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Oh wow! I finally watched FMP just recently. *note* I dl it a long time ago by accident and forgot I had it. I couldn't believe how good this series is. I'm not a really big meccha fan. But this is an exception. Do you guys know if they are going to have some of the main characters come back? like Chidori, Weber, Melissa and the wimpy captain Tessa?
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 16:16   Link #89
meluckycharms

Please take this in the proper context of one who has watched the series an unhealthy amount of times, and is currently attempting to read the manga.

OF COURSE YOU LIKED IT. Who wouldn't like this series. and yet there are NO fansites out there. Okay maybe one or two, but if you compare it to a series like Naruto (which everyone and there mother has watched) there is comparably no fansites or wallpapers. It's like we're some sort of secret sect of people who are the ones who watched the anime. </rant>
meluckycharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 16:20   Link #90
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Sweetness! I'm so psyched about FMP:TSR. Anyone have any news or other info on possible release dates, etc?
I heard it's Autumn 2005... Also from what I heard, I hope they can make some changes to the part of the story about the twins in the original novel... but then I hope they don't change certain things...
Old 2004-12-28, 17:19   Link #91
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meluckycharms
Please take this in the proper context of one who has watched the series an unhealthy amount of times, and is currently attempting to read the manga.

OF COURSE YOU LIKED IT. Who wouldn't like this series. and yet there are NO fansites out there. Okay maybe one or two, but if you compare it to a series like Naruto (which everyone and there mother has watched) there is comparably no fansites or wallpapers. It's like we're some sort of secret sect of people who are the ones who watched the anime. </rant>
are you refering to me? if so.... like I said: I dl this series by accident. I was bored one night and was waiting for another series to complete. I found FMP in one of my anime folders. When I watched the first episode I was going to delete it. Someone once told me here to atleast give an anime 5 eps. Everyone that knows me on this forum can comfirm this. I don't like watching animes with mechas in fact I stay away from them. Sooo I was delightfully surprised. So take it easy! I was just expressing how much I like the series.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 21:42   Link #92
Talesweaving
Bonta-Kun SWAT Team

Hmm... So this 3rd season is the continuation of the first one, based on the novel? (i read the novels and it was good.)
That would be sweet.

Any source for info on it?
Talesweaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 01:40   Link #93
meluckycharms

well it's okay. now it's your job to go tell your friends THIS SERIES IS NOT GUNDAM>.<
Old 2004-12-29, 03:54   Link #94
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talesweaving
Hmm... So this 3rd season is the continuation of the first one, based on the novel? (i read the novels and it was good.)
That would be sweet.

Any source for info on it?
strictly speaking, it's a continuation of both the 1st and 2nd series, because the 1st and 2nd series happen in parallel... the source is the official FMP site
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/fujimi/panic/panic.html
Old 2004-12-29, 18:52   Link #95
Talesweaving
Bonta-Kun SWAT Team

Cool. Guess we have to wait for the release now.
Old 2005-01-01, 01:40   Link #96
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
I heard it's Autumn 2005... Also from what I heard, I hope they can make some changes to the part of the story about the twins in the original novel... but then I hope they don't change certain things...
Thanks, Dreamless... But to have to wait until Fall... T.T Ah well, I should just be grateful the season is coming, hehe. As for Cammie, it's time for you to start watching FMP Fumoffu now! XD
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 01:56   Link #97
Talesweaving
Bonta-Kun SWAT Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Thanks, Dreamless... But to have to wait until Fall... T.T Ah well, I should just be grateful the season is coming, hehe. As for Cammie, it's time for you to start watching FMP Fumoffu now! XD
Fall?!?! When school starts!? T_T....

But yes, Cammie should watch FMP Fumoffu. Although the action/mecha/military stuff is taken out, its replaced with pure comedy of Sousuke trying to fit in the school. Worth watching if u liked FMP
Old 2005-01-01, 12:15   Link #98
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
ARGGGH i cant wait till August 2005!

And yes anyone who likes FMP season 1 has to see fumuffo, its the only anime that made me laugh so much (ping pong club came close though). Like talesweaving said the action and mecha aspects have been taken out but it's still got the relationship between Kaname and Sagara, and the comedy of Sagara at school
elniro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 12:23   Link #99
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elniro
ARGGGH i cant wait till August 2005!

And yes anyone who likes FMP season 1 has to see fumuffo, its the only anime that made me laugh so much (ping pong club came close though). Like talesweaving said the action and mecha aspects have been taken out but it's still got the relationship between Kaname and Sagara, and the comedy of Sagara at school
Deffinately worth watching, both FMP and FMP? F! Lol, the thing was, i watched them in backwards order. I saw Fumoffu before i saw FMP, since Fumoffu was a sub at the time, and FMP was licenced. Oh well, i still saw them both.

And a 3rd season... i thought that the series was wrapped up nicely at the end of FMP (Fumoffu was really just sidestories) but i guess they can do anything to "revitalize" a series.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 12:38   Link #100
meluckycharms

lol I downloaded the first episode of fomoffu when I was just getting into anime. I watched the whole episode and I thought it was kinda funny even though I didn't know who any of the people were. By the way Souske S. I really like your avatar. I think I have that image.

Tags
there is a god!