AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-10, 01:35   Link #21
Mirable
ミラベル

What's about this glass guy? he seem to be one of four highschoolers that gets summoned, did he turn bad later?

Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 01:39   Link #22
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^^ He's always nonchalantly doing stuff that makes the girls fall for him, though in the case of Noin, it started with a misunderstanding (he said he'd like to drink the miso soup she makes everyday, she's from Taisho era so she thought that was a proposal, Kaito didn't realize that and things went on like that). Also, I will note that Kaito is super dense to the point that he didn't get it when he was confessed to in a roundabout way, but once he gets together with Kuro, things get better as he starts going around putting in the effort to get together with the other girls he's with right now.

Also, I mentioned in the faq that this is a world with far less men than women. Even all the "gods" are goddesses. Other than a rare few, all named girls that don't go to the MC are ones already together with someone else.

^ Glasses guy is the summoned hero. He goes from a spoiled brat to a hard worker and is a couple with Lilia's niece, the second princess.

Also, it's not 4 highschoolers. It's 3 then Kaito the college student.
Old 2017-12-10, 02:03   Link #23
Mirable
ミラベル

^Thanks, his dense part worry me a bit.

i hope it won't take too long to get the part that cure his dense.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 02:18   Link #24
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^I see

So is there any major male character beside MC and glasses guy?

Best girl :

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 02:28   Link #25
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^^ He gets together with Kuro around chapter 170, so there's your landmark.

^ Glasses guy only appears for like 2-3 chapters out of the entire thing so far. The first chapter then somewhere in the 200's when Kaito coincidentally runs into him when visiting another country.

As for other male characters... There are very few of them in general and none of them have regular appearances. Other male characters off the top of my head are a Lich that's the owner of the world's leading magic tool production company, a blue ogre (married) that's another of the people Kuro raised, the king and prince of the country Kaito stays in, and Jieglinde's dad.
Old 2018-01-12, 20:17   Link #26
KuruluciaFalFairia

oh hey novelupdates

aaah peaceful is the best~
Old 2019-04-11, 23:41   Link #27
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

This has a manga now.
Old 2020-08-01, 20:33   Link #28
shegzy85

Does Kaito go back to earth after the 1 year hero festival?
shegzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 23:48   Link #29
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

I haven't been following this for a long time and while I've been away from it, apparently the main story ended and it went into after story mode, but Kaito's goal during the main story is to go back to Earth once to do something before going back to the isekai to stay. Also, in the holiday specials and such that chronologically take place long after the 1 year, it's brought up that the two Earth girls go back and forth between the two worlds (though their physical age is turned back when returning to Earth each time) and Kaito no longer ages due to Shiro's blessing.
Old 2020-09-18, 14:37   Link #30
Triok123

Just want to point out that the translation is really fast, and it's quite fun to read...so can someone point out how many heroine there are, at the end of the story?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 21:40   Link #31
animefan1

Does anyone know what chapters the War King and the Death King appear?
animefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 11:23   Link #32
tsunade666

...................... after reading the post here I can only say my opinion on it. Super boring. Only male guy -_- no bros.... it feel full on SI harem sh?t that Otaku's love. Just reading the word weak and full of girls, made me go stabby stabby on the protag. Hate useless ones.
Old 2020-09-20, 12:23   Link #33
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Just want to point out that the translation is really fast, and it's quite fun to read...so can someone point out how many heroine there are, at the end of the story?
Like I said in the FAQ, basically any girl that shows up without already having a designated partner joins the harem at some point or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
...................... after reading the post here I can only say my opinion on it. Super boring. Only male guy -_- no bros.... it feel full on SI harem sh?t that Otaku's love. Just reading the word weak and full of girls, made me go stabby stabby on the protag. Hate useless ones.
MC is only weak in terms of combat power. He actually puts in the effort that warrants the affection he earns from the harem members, frequently solving problems that have been plaguing many of the girls for several years or centuries. Very few of the girls are easy cop out freebie add-ons.
Old 2020-09-23, 18:52   Link #34
animefan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Like I said in the FAQ, basically any girl that shows up without already having a designated partner joins the harem at some point or another.

MC is only weak in terms of combat power. He actually puts in the effort that warrants the affection he earns from the harem members, frequently solving problems that have been plaguing many of the girls for several years or centuries. Very few of the girls are easy cop out freebie add-ons.
Can you tell me the number of girls in the harem?
animefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-24, 00:59   Link #35
tsunade666

Quote:
how? for example what kind of problem and what did he do? especially if he had goddesses gunning for him.
Old 2020-09-24, 23:54   Link #36
devilo96

Quote:
*Note, images are massively large so I linked the blog post they were in instead
Spoiler for heroine list:

There might be a few more that were only just introduced recently that I forgot to mention, but that should be most of them.

So is there any new illustration?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-25, 13:28   Link #37
darkofficer
just a devil

holy shit he is dense with neun, sieg. hopefully he gets better,

and give the schoolgirls more screentime

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-29, 15:01   Link #38
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan1 View Post
Can you tell me the number of girls in the harem?
I'm nowhere even close to up to date, but there heroine list I put up on the first page has all the heroines confirmed to enter the harem at some point in time and a few maybes up until when I had stopped reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
how? for example what kind of problem and what did he do? especially if he had goddesses gunning for him.
Most of them I can't go into without it being big spoilers for the girls in question, but he doesn't exactly get together with any of the girls as a complete freebie (except for maybe a select few after he fully matures). His own efforts factor into the equation for him to get together. Best example I can give without giving any spoilers is Jieg the elf girl. Since she was assigned to be MC's bodyguard from the very start, she's been watching him from the shadows the entire time and has seen how he went from confused and introverted to, after the change of heart/push of courage he had from his meeting with Kuro, changing to being someone who can bring positive change to the people in his surroundings through his attitude and way of being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
holy shit he is dense with neun, sieg. hopefully he gets better,

and give the schoolgirls more screentime
The denseness gets better after he gets together with Kuro around the 170 WN chapter mark and he starts going around making his relationship with various girls official.

As for the school girls...author is a lolicon so they get barely anything screentime at all in the main story. Dunno about post-main story but they've at least gotten their own holiday special stories which take place chronologically after the main story before the main story had actually finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
So is there any new illustration?
There are and I also have the first 6 volumes of the LN, but I can't be arsed to go through updating the heroine list these days. Might upload a imgur album later with the 6 volumes of LN illustrations though.
Old 2020-11-27, 23:55   Link #39
yuiichi9

Does the goddess of life join the harem?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 03:49   Link #40
Lex79

I saw mentioned that ther author us a lolicon. I noticed a distinct lack of breasts in the illustrations posted, but are the girls also young, like middle schoolers or the loli aspect mostly cincern their physique?

Tags
friend/heroine cheat, harem, honobono, oyakodon, romance, true harem, weak protagonist