AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-06-20, 12:04   Link #3101
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
*shrug* By the way, a random observation. Treize was seventeen when he fathered Mariemaia, yes?
Correct...
Old 2011-06-20, 16:56   Link #3102
Kitsoru
:3c

That's what I'd been wondering. From the SOUND of it in some chapters, I think they're hinting that the Noinheim's efforts to terraform Mars might have actually started earlier than EW, and we just... didn't hear about it because it wasn't a relevant worry of the Earth and colonies at the time (until Relena decided to push for it, and then those spores ended up speeding up the process). But I'm not sure.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 19:50   Link #3103
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
That's what I'd been wondering. From the SOUND of it in some chapters, I think they're hinting that the Noinheim's efforts to terraform Mars might have actually started earlier than EW, and we just... didn't hear about it because it wasn't a relevant worry of the Earth and colonies at the time (until Relena decided to push for it, and then those spores ended up speeding up the process). But I'm not sure.
That seems pretty logical. Maybe Noin told Relena of her brother's efforts on Mars during their time at Sanc and the latter decided to help support it after it after peace on Earth was attained.

Looking back, Noin did tell Zechs terraforming hadn't officially begun at the end of EW.
Old 2011-06-21, 21:55   Link #3104
jakeslogan

lucky we have OFFICIALLY. :lol:
jakeslogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 21:59   Link #3105
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeslogan View Post
lucky we have OFFICIALLY. :lol:
..uhhhh whatnow?
Old 2011-06-22, 00:46   Link #3106
SABER60069

Possible fake spoilers

Howard made Tallgeese Heaven and gave it to the real Zechs before he left for Mars

Tallgeese Heaven has an ability called Heaven's Gate which forces enemy pilots into ZERO System and allows it to disable them and MDs

Real Zechs uses it on Fake Zechs and it didn't work

The enemy uses a feedback system for their MDs like the one used by Dorothy so they can move

Promethus appears on the battefield

Trowa tells Phobos to standby but Phobos disobeys orders and heads for the battlefield

All of this are most likely fake because it is too early
SABER60069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 01:48   Link #3107
Kitsoru

Hummm... fishy, but thanks for the heads up.

I'm still really curious to know what Relena said to Heero (and likewise) at the end of the last chapter :/
Old 2011-06-22, 22:22   Link #3108
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Hummm... fishy, but thanks for the heads up.

I'm still really curious to know what Relena said to Heero (and likewise) at the end of the last chapter :/
so those two have met now.....and what happened?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 08:24   Link #3109
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
so those two have met now.....and what happened?
As I said... we don't know yet. The chapter's yet to be translated.
Old 2011-06-23, 13:32   Link #3110
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
The latest chapter:

- Epyon and Epyon Pi are featured on a two page spread dueling one another.
- Epyon Pi is equipped with the ZERO SYSTEM

- This month has a character correlation diagram
- Apparently the diagram has a notation with "son?" after Duo Jr. with his link to Duo and Hilde.

- Relena's cold sleep capsule is shown.
- Similar to the one described earlier and the young man (Heero?) is said to be holding a red rose in his hand.

- This month's chapter is called "Nocturne of Sorrow - Preface"
- The cover is Heero in a pilot suit and Zechs in plain clothes.
- The reverse side is the various Gundams.

- The opening is from Mille's perspective.
- The Tallgeese Heaven's particles are anti-drone use nano defensers once developed by Treize.
- As a librarian in the national library, Hilde extracts practical data from past memory libraries and continues to study it (all while maintaining an official front!).
- The reason Hilde started researching was to release Duo from the curse of the PPP.
- Nowadays Hilde is becoming the authority on nanotechnology.
- However, as a result of that research, she made a hologram of Major General Zechs Merquise appear.
- The hologram is a program activated at the same time as the death of Dixneuf Neuenheim.
- The Neuenheim Company was the one who synthesized Zechs' "residual memories" in the Epyon's ZERO SYSTEM.

- The second half is about the Peacecraft Family.
- This file begins from AC-130 and is an episode about Heero Yuy (the leader), Mille and Naina's great-grandmother: the Sanc Kingdom princess.
- Although the story had been from Mille's viewpoint up til now, Quaterine and Naina & Mille's blood relationship has presently been unknown.

- In the spring of AC-130, twin princesses were born in the Sanc Kingdom. Katerina and Sabrina.
- Because the royal family had a custom of not raising twins together, Sabrina was left on the Earth while Katerina was raised by the Darlians in the space colonies.

- Sabrina was confined to a secluded inner room and somewhere there is a cat connected to her that she raised (lol what?)
- Katerina was called "daughter of the Darlian family" and was a free and uncontrolled child.

- In AC-145 at the age of 15, Katerina was tutored by the then 19 year old Heero Yuy (the leader).
- Heero Yuy was indifferent in those days though he had been invited he couldn't help becoming friends with "Doktor J".
- Katerina and Heero influenced one another and their sense of values changed. There's an illustration of Katerina and Heero. K looks like Relena and Heero looks like Heero.

- At the time, the Sanc Kingdom is beseiged by a rebel army and the royal family is taken hostage. By chance, Sabrina was in a neighboring country visiting the familly of Marquis Weridge. She escaped the hardships with the help of Duke Cinquante Khushrenada (Treize's grandfather) and visited the Winner Family via shuttle before later heading to the L-2 colonies.
- Afterward, playing his role Duke Cinquante Khushrenada blew up the shuttle that Sabrina and the others were on due to "terror cells boarding it from the L-2 colonies".
- Only Duke Cinquante and Sabrina escaped with an escape capsule prepared beforehand, Sabrina wanted to die so she didn't pull the retrofire lever.
- Heero Yuy who happened to be present during colony building operations by chance helped Sabrina's escape capsule with a large manipulator.
- "My name is Sabrina Peacecraft. And you are?"
- Sisterly reunion in the next issue.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 14:07   Link #3111
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
The latest chapter:

- Epyon and Epyon Pi are featured on a two page spread dueling one another.
- Epyon Pi is equipped with the ZERO SYSTEM

- This month has a character correlation diagram
- Apparently the diagram has a notation with "son?" after Duo Jr. with his link to Duo and Hilde.

- Relena's cold sleep capsule is shown.
- Similar to the one described earlier and the young man (Heero?) is said to be holding a red rose in his hand.

- This month's chapter is called "Nocturne of Sorrow - Preface"
- The cover is Heero in a pilot suit and Zechs in plain clothes.
- The reverse side is the various Gundams.

- The opening is from Mille's perspective.
- The Tallgeese Heaven's particles are anti-drone use nano defensers once developed by Treize.
- As a librarian in the national library, Hilde extracts practical data from past memory libraries and continues to study it (all while maintaining an official front!).
- The reason Hilde started researching was to release Duo from the curse of the PPP.
- However, as a result of that research, she made a hologram of Major General Zechs Merquise appear.
- The hologram is a program activated at the same time as the death of Dixneuf Neuenheim.
- The Neuenheim Company was the one who synthesized Zechs' "residual memories" in the Epyon's ZERO SYSTEM.

- This file begins from AC-130 and is an episode about Heero Yuy (the leader), Mille and Naina's great-grandmother: the Sanc Kingdom princess.
- Although the story had been from Mille's viewpoint up til now, Quaterine and Naina & Mille's blood relationship has presently been unknown.

- In the spring of AC-130, twin princesses were born in the Sanc Kingdom. Katerina and Sabrina.
- Because the royal family had a custom of not raising twins together, Sabrina was left on the Earth while Katerina was raised by the Darlians in the space colonies.

- Sabrina was confined to a secluded inner room and somewhere there is a cat connected to her that she raised (lol what?)
- Katerina was called "daughter of the Darlian family" and was a free and uncontrolled child.

- In AC-145 at the age of 15, Katerina was tutored by the then 19 year old Heero Yuy (the leader).
- Heero Yuy was indifferent in those days though he had been invited he couldn't help becoming friends with "Doktor J".
- Katerina and Heero influenced one another and their sense of values changed. There's an illustration of Katerina and Heero. K looks like Relena and Heero looks like Heero.

- At the time, the Sanc Kingdom is beseiged by a rebel army and the royal family is taken hostage. By chance, Sabrina was in a neighboring country visiting the familly of Marquis Weridge. She escaped the hardships with the help of Duke Cinquante Khushrenada (Treize's grandfather) and visited the Winner Family via shuttle before later heading to the L-2 colonies.
- Afterward, playing his role Duke Cinquante Khushrenada blew up the shuttle that Sabrina and the others were on due to "terror cells boarding it from the L-2 colonies".
- Only Duke Cinquante and Sabrina escaped with an escape capsule prepared beforehand, Sabrina wanted to die so she didn't pull the retrofire lever.
- Heero Yuy who happened to be present during colony building operations by chance helped Sabrina's escape capsule with a large manipulator.
- "My name is Sabrina Peacecraft. And you are?"
- Sisterly reunion in the next issue.
what is the curse of PPP?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 14:09   Link #3112
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Don't quote my entire wall of text. That's unnecessary.

Edit: For those interested in a larger scan of Volume.03 can click here.

And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.

Last edited by Deacon Blues; 2011-06-23 at 17:19.
Old 2011-06-23, 19:29   Link #3113
Leave The Pieces

Quote:

Thanks Deacon Blues. Just to clarify, Naina and Mille's great grandma is either Katerina or Sabrina, yes?

Wow after reading all that, I think Sumizawa's going to make Heero (leader) and Heero (G-Pilot) related. I always thought they were, but that was just because they shared the same eyebrow shape.

I'm dreading the possibilities of where this is going. I have this hunch that nags at me, saying there was a love triangle between Katerina, Sabrina and Heero back in the day. Man, I remember reading a couple of pages back about Relena doubles fighting over Heero. Guess this is it.

Gosh, I hope Heero the pilot and Relena are not related.
Leave The Pieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 20:40   Link #3114
supernerd

Quote:
The latest chapter:

Huh? How does nanotechnology relate with hologram?
supernerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 21:42   Link #3115
Obsidiandagger
Preventer 2nd class

Wow its been a while since I last posted. Curse you work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
Huh? How does nanotechnology relate with hologram?
If I could gander a guess it would mean that tiny, lets say molecular machines could either project the hologram, without the size of other devices. Or the said machines receive the info in binary and swarm together like a school of fish, but in the image of Zechs, or whoever or whatever else you wish to view (though I don't think that would technically be considered a hologram, it would still be cool)
Quote:
what is the curse of PPP?
Maybe its the condition that makes Duo age faster?
Major General, eh? I think that's pretty Badass for the Lightning Count.

Thanks a bunch Deacon, the updates you and the others do make my day.
Old 2011-06-23, 22:48   Link #3116
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

The Perfect Peace Program is a kind of nanomachine program or something that is administered into the body. When the PPP is operating, specific people or all people's behavior toward killing seems to be impossible. In reality, Father says, "I'm unable to kill Relena Peacecraft. No one other than Heero can do this because the program is operating."

Ugh! What the heck! Now Frozen Teardrop Vol 1 is in but I can't add it to my order. UGH!

Last edited by Deacon Blues; 2011-06-23 at 22:58.
Old 2011-06-23, 23:06   Link #3117
Obsidiandagger
Preventer 2nd class

Quote:
The Perfect Peace Program is a kind of nanomachine program or something that is administered into the body. When the PPP is operating, specific people or all people's behavior toward killing seems to be impossible. In reality, Father says, "I'm unable to kill Relena Peacecraft. No one other than Heero can do this because the program is operating."
UGH!
Awesome, thank you. That makes a lot of sense
Old 2011-06-23, 23:16   Link #3118
Kitsoru

Oh good lordy Sumisawa I can't even...

Can't wait to see the Heero!capsule, since we've been speculating on that so long. And seems like Jr's parentage is essentially "confirmed" (yes, I know there was a question mark, but that much is basically a confirmation since Duo and Hilde themselves don't seem likely to admit it..). I'm wondering if Hilde's activities are going to lead to her getting whacked by the Noinheim's?

As for the Peacecraft/Darlian/Yuy connections going on here.... man, I'm not sure I like where this is going, but it seems kind of typical for Sumisawa to do, lol. Does this mean that Sabrina and Katerina's mother was the Lightning Queen, I guess?

Deacon, are the Gundam illustrations you mentioned just Wing/Deathscythe etc, or are they the NEW Gundams? Also you mentioned something about Mille (I assume Mille = Milou?), Naina, and Quatrine being related....? Or am I misunderstanding that part?

Welp, story's getting interesting again, at least..

EDIT: Oh good god, that PPP thing.. how convenient LOL
EDIT#2: I just realized... reading that description of the Little Prince capsule? My mind went immediately to this old Wing tarot set:
http://aboutgundamwing.com/Merchandi...MeguCards1.jpg
Check out The Fool card.

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-06-23 at 23:38.
Old 2011-06-23, 23:41   Link #3119
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

I keep straying with Milou and Mille. Numbers theme says Mille but idk haha. I don't have my issue yet... hopefully Monday or Tuesday =)

Old 2011-06-24, 00:30   Link #3120
Kitsoru

Woah, wait, I just noticed something:
Quote:
But wasn't Katrina Relena and Zechs' mother....?

(Also, Marquis Weyridge DOES tell Relena she looks just like Katrina in the series, so the whole Heero and Katrina looking like Heero and Relena bit of the story? Not an asspull for once!)

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing