AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 02:15   Link #281
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
u know whats funny about yuri.
The guys in his class used her as bait to get Erica away under the pretense there bait would never like a boy.
Well, there plan completely failed because of bad bait... :P

The HC is trying to use Yuri to control a campion.
They realized they lost Yuri, and then send Ena.
Soon there gonna fail twice as hard as Godou's class did.
What did the class do?
I bet the guys are jealous of godou.
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 02:44   Link #282
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:
u know whats funny about yuri.
The guys in his class used her as bait to get Erica away under the pretense there bait would never like a boy.
Well, there plan completely failed because of bad bait... :P

The HC is trying to use Yuri to control a campion.
They realized they lost Yuri, and then send Ena.
Soon there gonna fail twice as hard as Godou's class did.
they already failed before they even tried xD
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 06:14   Link #283
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

In the later volumes, all the factions who tried to control the campione failed because Erica and Lilliana have both decided to withdraw from their groups in a de facto manner and establish an independent faction controlled by Goudou, possibly by seizing control of the History Committee or at least a significant number of it's personnel.By the way, Goudou is actually a beast in a man's body. There was this time when he had to spend the night alone with Ena. Even though he rejects having sex with her, but they slept on the same bed due to exhaustion.The next morning Ena founds herself naked beside Godou in his bed. What's amazing though was that even Ena was shocked, both embarrassed and surprised--curious as to how she was stripped. As for Godou himself, his memory was blank.He was so confused as to what happened.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-04-12 at 06:56.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 06:15   Link #284
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
What did the class do?
I bet the guys are jealous of godou.
Yeah, pretty much jealous over the fact that Erica's acting lovey-dovey with Godou.
Old 2012-04-12, 06:51   Link #285
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
In the later volumes, all the factions who tried to control the campione failed because Erica and Lilliana have both decided to withdraw from their groups in a de facto manner and establish an independent faction controlled by Goudou, possibly by seizing control of the History Committee or at least a significant number of it's personnel.By the way, Goudou is actually a beast in a man's body. There was this time when he had to spend the night alone with Ena. Even though he rejects having sex with her, the next morning Ena founds herself naked beside Godou in his bed. What's amazing though was that even Ena was shocked, both embarrassed and surprised--curious as to how she was stripped. As for Godou himself, his memory was blank as to what happened.
so sad nothing happened(perverted sleeping habits?)
and... love Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance xD
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 12:33   Link #286
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
The next morning Ena founds herself naked beside Godou in his bed. What's amazing though was that even Ena was shocked, both embarrassed and surprised--curious as to how she was stripped. As for Godou himself, his memory was blank.He was so confused as to what happened.
lololol

didnt this also happen to erica as well?

Also @kira that bit of spoiler u gave us at vol.5 in the end.
Is that the steamy night in Sicily that erica uses to threaten godou in saying she will tell his sister about?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 12:47   Link #287
whsie

Quote:
lololol

didnt this also happen to erica as well?

Also @kira that bit of spoiler u gave us at vol.5 in the end.
Is that the steamy night in Sicily that erica uses to threaten godou in saying she will tell his sister about?
That teaser in volume 5 is about the first time Godou used Youth Protection. It's a separate event.

And this isn't apparently the first time Godou's minds goes blank. At the end of volume 8 (Short Stories),
Spoiler for spoiler:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 13:06   Link #288
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

LOLOL Whsie..

well maybe they should be glad when he goes tyrannic he makes them wear maid outfits instead of leveling a city? :P

What is the steamy night in Sicily then?
Becuase i dont think they have done it from Godou's reations.
But Erica makes it sound like he ate her up.
Old 2012-04-12, 13:28   Link #289
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Would be great to see how she would react in front of him after he did "eat" her and the others up
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 13:32   Link #290
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Ena also confuses the hell out of me.
From looking at pictures, it seems like she wipes erica off the floor in a duel in vol.5, which im guessing is one reason why erica finds Ena a bigger rival then Lili.

Also does Ena ever transfer school?
according to asuka's comments i read from a translation, it seems like she is the mysterious student who wears a different uniform to come and see Godou.
Old 2012-04-12, 15:15   Link #291
whsie

Quote:
Ena also confuses the hell out of me.
From looking at pictures, it seems like she wipes erica off the floor in a duel in vol.5, which im guessing is one reason why erica finds Ena a bigger rival then Lili.

Also does Ena ever transfer school?
according to asuka's comments i read from a translation, it seems like she is the mysterious student who wears a different uniform to come and see Godou.
Ena does beat up Erica pretty badly. The main reason Erica views Ena as a bigger rival than anyone else is because Ena entered the harem without her permission. She acknowledges Yuri and she gave Godou permission. Yuri is also weaker personality wise, so Erica doesn't really view Yuri as a threat. For Lilina, Erica has 100% control over her (the secret novels). Further, Lilina prefers to keep her relation with Godou on the professional side. As such, neither Yuri nor Lilina are really a threat to Erica. One is too weak and the other is too professional.

Ena on the other hand entered the harem outside of Erica's control. Ena is stronger than Erica combat wise. Romantic wise, she has a stronger personality than Yuri. Finally, unlike Lilina, Ena is genuinely interested in a romantic relation.

As far as I'm aware of, Ena doesn't transfer. And yes, Ena should be the one Asuka was referring to.
Old 2012-04-12, 15:25   Link #292
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Ena does beat up Erica pretty badly. The main reason Erica views Ena as a bigger rival than anyone else is because Ena entered the harem without her permission. She acknowledges Yuri and she gave Godou permission. Yuri is also weaker personality wise, so Erica doesn't really view Yuri as a threat. For Lilina, Erica has 100% control over her (the secret novels). Further, Lilina prefers to keep her relation with Godou on the professional side. As such, neither Yuri nor Lilina are really a threat to Erica. One is too weak and the other is too professional.

Ena on the other hand entered the harem outside of Erica's control. Ena is stronger than Erica combat wise. Romantic wise, she has a stronger personality than Yuri. Finally, unlike Lilina, Ena is genuinely interested in a romantic relation.

As far as I'm aware of, Ena doesn't transfer. And yes, Ena should be the one Asuka was referring to.
lol thanks whise....
Erica trying to maintain the pecking order is comedy.

Then again Ena is pretty evil herself... makes you wonder whose the bigger demon. :P
Old 2012-04-12, 15:39   Link #293
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Erica is such a nice (to-be)wife managing (to-be)hubby's harem like that
Old 2012-04-12, 15:42   Link #294
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Erica is such a nice (to-be)wife managing (to-be)hubby's harem like that
My guess is that as soon as they're a threat, she'll try to kick them out.
Old 2012-04-12, 15:48   Link #295
Kadi
知識の探求者

Looks like the Chinese translations are worse than I thought... or whsie's English is quite misleading, one of those two.

Also, Liliana is also interested in a romantic relationship, not only a professional one. She just... wants to be "pushed" a bit. The stories she writes also border on the shoujo/josei-crap where the girl almost gets raped to happiness by the male lead... so you could call her the stoic one in the harem?
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 16:01   Link #296
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Looks like the Chinese translations are worse than I thought... or whsie's English is quite misleading, one of those two.

Also, Liliana is also interested in a romantic relationship, not only a professional one. She just... wants to be "pushed" a bit. The stories she writes also border on the shoujo/josei-crap where the girl almost gets raped to happiness by the male lead... so you could call her the stoic one in the harem?
In all likelihood, it's my memory. I haven't touched this novel in about 4 months.

Ok, correction. Liliana always acts professional. But that doesn't change how she and Godou interact, which for the most part remains far more professional than the other 3. Off the top of my head, I can only think of maybe 3 instances of anything "romantic" though there may be more since I can hardly remember anything.

Last edited by whsie; 2012-04-12 at 16:45.
Old 2012-04-12, 19:31   Link #297
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

someone needs to blackmail errr bribe whsie to be a translator. :X

Noticed he reads all the Light Novels im heavily interested in. :X
Old 2012-04-12, 19:58   Link #298
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:

A major problem about Ena was that Erica can't manipulate her as she did with others. Whilst she's definitely smarter than Ena, Ena acts solely out of a series of good instincts. If I may add, her instincts are probably as good as Saber's from F/SN.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 20:26   Link #299
whsie

Quote:

Lol, I noticed that too. Our taste seems to be similar- Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, High School DxD, and Campione.
Old 2012-04-12, 20:40   Link #300
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^lol I'll support u to if u decide to help out whsie

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem