AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-09, 16:47   Link #21
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In one of the novel, Rin comments on how Ichika has so many photo albums, but he does not have a single photo before he was 5 years old. Also he had a weird dream about a mysterious girl when was injured in volume 3, which might be related to the upcoming story.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-02-09, 21:12   Link #22
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In one of the novel, Rin comments on how Ichika has so many photo albums, but he does not have a single photo before he was 5 years old. Also he had a weird dream about a mysterious girl when was injured in volume 3, which might be related to the upcoming story.
That mysterious girl is most likely Byaku Shiki's consciousness. Byaku Shiki got upgraded to second shift after she meet that girl in his dream, and he comment she looks lie a certain female white knight.
Old 2011-02-10, 18:46   Link #23
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Madoka and Ichika... W15 and Zengar perhaps?
Old 2011-02-10, 19:05   Link #24
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Oh snap, if that does happen then suddenly for all we know Laura gets an instant lead over the rest of the girls

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-02-13, 20:47   Link #25
falcolobo
The Third Runner

People, Ichika can't be a test tube baby for I'm pretty sure that he has a belly button.

Also:
[ spoiler ] I have multiple theories. 1: Him and Modoka are twins and separated at birth? 2) Ichika wasn't supposed to be born, but was and was accepted over Modoka 3) Ichika is an experiment by Tabane to create a male user for the hell of it[/spoiler]
Old 2011-02-21, 05:32   Link #26
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
People, Ichika can't be a test tube baby for I'm pretty sure that he has a belly button.

Also:
[ spoiler ] I have multiple theories. 1: Him and Modoka are twins and separated at birth? 2) Ichika wasn't supposed to be born, but was and was accepted over Modoka 3) Ichika is an experiment by Tabane to create a male user for the hell of it[/spoiler]
ur spoiler tags are wrong XD

Spoiler for yeah my ideas are the same too:
Old 2011-02-25, 10:17   Link #27
deathcoy

Im more inclined on: Ichika & Madoka being test tube babies and clones of Chifuyu. Chifuyu adopted Ichika and Madoka went with another organization(or with Houki's sister, thus the disapperance) because shes psycho.

In any case, this starting to really look like Gundam SEED & Destiny lol... Houki = Athrun, Ichika = Kira OR Madoka = Cagalli, Ichika = Kira, just my thoughts dont mind me.

Sidenote, man i hope Chifuyu has bro-con, shes the main reason im watching this...
Old 2011-03-27, 04:59   Link #28
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
Im more inclined on: Ichika & Madoka being test tube babies and clones of Chifuyu. Chifuyu adopted Ichika and Madoka went with another organization(or with Houki's sister, thus the disapperance) because shes psycho.

In any case, this starting to really look like Gundam SEED & Destiny lol... Houki = Athrun, Ichika = Kira OR Madoka = Cagalli, Ichika = Kira, just my thoughts dont mind me.

Sidenote, man i hope Chifuyu has bro-con, shes the main reason im watching this...
lol now that anime i watch.. haha

i guess thats it^_^ Ichika is a clone of madoka or their both test tubes who are clones of chifuyu ^^

one crazy one nice =d
Old 2011-04-03, 17:31   Link #29
Javiersansano

How many nime have been used as a reference for IS, and how? (I know that Gundam hs been overused, but I'm not sure which details have been "copied") Just asking that because I hope that the author stops doing that.........for example, it would butcher the whole plot if the author included something like the TransAm fro Gundam 00
Old 2011-04-25, 05:39   Link #30
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
it would butcher the whole plot if the author included something like the TransAm fro Gundam 00
i doubt they'd do anything that obvious

then again

aww hell
Old 2011-04-26, 05:01   Link #31
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post

No way, I can hardly see any strong resemblance . Besides, Kira had much better progress than Ichika. He ****** Flay at least.
Old 2011-04-26, 06:03   Link #32
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Kira had much better progress than Ichika. He ****** Flay at least.
now if ichika were to do something like that...

...yup, that's enough girls to start a war
Old 2011-04-26, 08:31   Link #33
n0m@n
C-Z

Kira went on to "go further" with just a kiss. Ichika had moments like a girl with only towels around her(Houki), Girl who was full naked 3 times alone with him (Charlotte), a girl who kissed him and sleeps naked with him(Laura), but it still went nowhere. Kira is famous for being one of the biggest crybabies in anime while Ichika is potrayed as a ladies-man, but Kira showed how manly he could get that Ichika couldnt. ^-^
Old 2011-05-09, 07:25   Link #34
Sumeragi
Banned

Blitzed through this. Must get hands on novels.
Old 2011-05-09, 07:29   Link #35
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Blitzed through this. Must get hands on novels.
some of it's on BT
Old 2011-05-09, 09:23   Link #36
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
some of it's on BT
I'll just buy the novels
Old 2011-05-09, 09:59   Link #37
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
I'll just buy the novels
you can read japanese!!???

no fair
Old 2011-05-09, 15:09   Link #38
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
you can read japanese!!???

no fair
Tis' the advantage of being half-Japanese.
Old 2014-08-15, 22:21   Link #39
bakato

I couldn't find a general anime thread so here it is.

Why?! Why make the effort?!
Old 2014-08-16, 23:14   Link #40
HasuMasu
*Artist

That actually looks pretty good...for an OVA...
Closed Thread