Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-18, 21:10   Link #41
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Shunsui will pwn Ichigo in a minute, same with Stark, Ukitake (when he is not coughing up blood), Aizen, maybe Gin, Yamamoto, Urahara, Shinji and probably all the other Vaizards except Mashiro cos she seems weak and maybe Yoruichi. Same with Barragan and Halibel.

Ichigo is not the strongest Hakisak, even when it came to raw power he couldn't even scratch Ulquiorra's hierro up until now and even then in his bankai form after getting stronger the best he did was giving Ulquiorra a paper cut compared to the giant hole in the chest Ulquiorra poked into him, the best he did before was giving the fangirls, fanservice. I know about Zangetsu and Hichigo so I do not understand why you brought them up also if you want me to show you Ichigo being owned let me redirect you to: Chapter 270-271.

Your fangirlism, no offence, is blinding you to how weak he actually is, I am not saying he is Chad weak but neither I am saying he is Shunsui strong, he is in the middle even though he has the potential to be the strongest he is not and that is why he is being beaten down.

Also he does win some of his fights with flukes, against Grimmjow they were almost evenly matched with Grimmjow winning a bit then Orihime tells him not to die and suddenly using the same getsuga tenshou and being beaten to a really bad extent he can cut through Grimmjow's strongest attack like it is whipped cream, that my friend is hack and him, being healed from a fight suddenly lets him jump up from #6 Espada level in Hollow Mask form to being able to fight Ulquiorra ALMOST on an equal level in his bankai form without a mask who he was unable to even scratch with his mask on last time? Once again that is hack, Ulquiorra has only used his sword against Ichigo once and somehow he can keep up even though it is supposed to make your attacks stronger, I could of sworn Ulquiorra made a crack in Ichigo's sword using his hands and if I am wrong please tell me.

This is hack and now Ichigo can survive the cero in bankai form only that he could barely survive in Hollow Mask mode before once again this is Saiyan Hax Power Up.

Also Arachne what I am saying is he is super strong and is majorly overpowered then somehow near the end of the battle he summons strength as if out of nowhere and wins, I mean I can understand if what he did was limit break or something like that or rage pent up was released but it seems like it is none of that, the last time pent up rage was used as a power up was during the battle between him and Byakuya.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-18, 21:17   Link #42
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Ichigo may not be the "strongest" but he has something called "plot" on his side that will allow him to win battles and survive till the end
Old 2009-02-18, 21:22   Link #43
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Ichigo may not be the "strongest" but he has something called "plot" on his side that will allow him to win battles and survive till the end
I know...I want him to die but the plot won't allow it

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-18, 21:24   Link #44
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Ichigo may not be the "strongest" but he has something called "plot armor" on his side that will allow him to win battles and survive till the end
Fixed for accuracy.

...I need to stop reading TVTropes Dx
Old 2009-02-18, 21:25   Link #45
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Uhh yeah. Gotta agree. Ichigo is NOWHERE near the strongest character. That's just funny. If he was....Ulqi would be dead by now. Can Ichigo own Zero Division members? I HIGHLY doubt it. I don't know anything about Zero Division? Who cares. They>Ichigo. Heck! DAD>ICHIGO
Old 2009-02-18, 22:24   Link #46
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Hey, Ichigo can't beat my man Ulqui he is gonna need that Hollow inside him to even have a chance.
Old 2009-02-18, 23:21   Link #47
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
@ Cub on second thought...Maybe I should just be quiet...You understand?

I take it back (Ichigo is the strongest but I will go no further....it will end badly --> for me<---)
Old 2009-02-18, 23:48   Link #48
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
@ Cub on second thought...Maybe I should just be quiet...You understand?

I take it back (Ichigo is the strongest but I will go no further....it will end badly --> for me<---)
DUde theres tons of people who are stronger than Ichigo.
Old 2009-02-19, 00:51   Link #49
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
DUde theres tons of people who are stronger than Ichigo.
I am a dudette!

Not really...More experienced yes, but stronger no....

(I could prove it too)
Old 2009-02-19, 01:08   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This isn't one piece or DBZ to measure power levels, especially in DBZ there's lists over the net with Goku's power in EVERY fight, but in bleach it just doesn't work out. There is little meaning to the word "strong" because Kubo follows Nnoitra's way of thinking: if Ichigo beats someone (no matter the reason or state they're in), he's stronger than them-and he aaaaalways has potential to grow stronger.
Old 2009-02-19, 08:49   Link #51
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Just because , his mask regrew doesn't mean he is stronger .. maybe uli's black cero had something to do with it .
Old 2009-02-19, 09:32   Link #52
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Hey, Ichigo can't beat my man Ulqui he is gonna need that Hollow inside him to even have a chance.
I accidentally took that as a mention of an Ulqi/Ichi Yaoi pairing.

I need to stop reading message boards in the morning before I get some caffeine in me
Old 2009-02-19, 10:23   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits : Annie

The Wrath

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Ichigo is shocked at how fast Ulquiorra is in his resurreccion form. “Once you transform into a hollow, the powers will increase so does the time to wear a mask. But,,,,to get destroyed this easily is such a shame.” Says Ulquiorra then he created another light sword and aims it at Ichigo.

* A scene cuts to Ishida and Orihime. Ishida looks rather surprise over the sky for a while then turns around to Orihime who is staring intensely (but it wasn’t fear) at the sky as well. Ishida’s face soften and calls her. Orihime turns around looking surprised.At first Ishida wanted to say, ‘I’m so glad you are ok.’ but he chose to keep it to himself. Instead, he smiles at Orihime and says, “It’s ok. Kurosaki won’t lose.” Upon hearing that Orihime’s concern/worried look disappeared. She nodded and smiles back at him. After seeing her smile, Ishida thinks, “The time I will say what I first intended to is when you have beaten that guy, Kurosaki.”

* A scene returns to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra’s sword hit Ichigo’s shoulder and he was about to fall off the dome. However, Ichigo manages to use his sword held onto the ground before falling off. Once he gains his balance Ichigo’s mask regenerated and he’s getting ready to fight again. Ulquiorra flies and comes face to face with Ichigo. Their swords clash then Ulquiorra says, “Kurosaki Ichigo..use Getsuga.” Ichigo is stunt to hear that but Ulquiorra continues, “That is your strongest form, is it not? If Getsuga is your strongest attack, then use it to attack me. I will teach you the difference in our levels.” Upon hearing the challenge, Ichigo steps back and fires Getsuga Tenshou at Ulquiorra. However, it couldn’t even leave a scratch on Ulquiorra’s clothes. The worst part is he was simply floating and was’t in defensive mode.

* Ichigo could only mumble in disbelief how Ulquiorra is not harmed at all. “Your kuroi Getsuga is a lot similar to our cero.” Says Ulquiorra.“A cero? Don’t just assume something like that.” “..Yes. You haven’t seen it. I will show you a cero of a released espada. A black cero.”Ulquiorra’s finger is pointing at Ichigo, the black energy is swirling around it and he says, “Cero Oscurus.”And the black cero shoots right to Ichigo.

Old 2009-02-19, 11:03   Link #54
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
This isn't one piece or DBZ to measure power levels, especially in DBZ there's lists over the net with Goku's power in EVERY fight, but in bleach it just doesn't work out. There is little meaning to the word "strong" because Kubo follows Nnoitra's way of thinking: if Ichigo beats someone (no matter the reason or state they're in), he's stronger than them-and he aaaaalways has potential to grow stronger.
That could go two ways....If someone beats Ichigo no matter the state he's in---he's weak.

No matter when it's already been proven he's stronger....

Skilll

Experience

Strength

Don't mean the same things...In minute we will reexamine ever fact from begining to end. I really don't want t do that....
(You know why!!! Drop it!!!!!)

*Did you see chapter 31...so Awesome!*
Old 2009-02-19, 11:25   Link #55
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Your kuroi Getsuga is a lot similar to our cero
is that his comeback line from the time Ichigo said Ulq looks like humans?
Quote:
(You know why!!! Drop it!!!!!)
gonna do the world a favour and drop it:P
Quote:
Did you see chapter 31...so Awesome!
yup,left a comment in the comment jar
Old 2009-02-19, 11:33   Link #56
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Half expecting this new flashy Cero to be useless for obvious reasons.
Old 2009-02-19, 11:38   Link #57
Lendial

almost all ceros even gran rey have been useless because a direct hit should kill the target and we know all about deaths.
Old 2009-02-19, 11:45   Link #58
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Come to think of it gran rey cero really WAS useless, Ichigo just flicked it away, for needing blood and being a forbidden technique that's a whole new level of lame...
Old 2009-02-19, 11:58   Link #59
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Haha, true. And that "plot" will also allow him at one point, to explore his "real powers" and reveal some new moves hopefully soon.

Ishida is kinda sweet on this chapter btw, did not really expect to see that. So soon at least.

Thanks for the update Geta ~
Old 2009-02-19, 13:07   Link #60
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Its not that i dont like ichigo or anything its just that he got one trick and thats it...i mean come on even chad's got 2 attacks

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion