AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

View Poll Results: Kill La Kill - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 29 43.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 39.39%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 12.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.55%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-08, 04:55   Link #81
Anime Online

Well, it's just Ryuko's mind .. thingy. Mako and Senketsu are just talking to her and, um, mentally being "there". Not physically there. There's no spoon, I mean, sword. So they can't, like, die. Argh, even I'm confused already.

Okay, Mako and Senketsu used the power of anime magic, dived into Ryuko and got her all okay now! Less chatting, more fighting! Something like that.
Old 2014-03-08, 05:08   Link #82
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Ragyo and Nui say that Ryuuko and Ragyo are "the only ones" that can feel the high of being worn by Senketsu, explaining the reason Nui can't do it.

But isn't there one other girl by their side that, suspiciously, hasn't been Cover'ed?
I mean Hououmaru.
Does this mean that she _isn't_ another life fiber monster?
I was wondering about Hououmaru also. She must be another final boss. She does seem to love her job.
Old 2014-03-08, 10:25   Link #83
Tales
Don't lose you WAY

Did anyone else realized Harime has half the scissor sword on her hand and the other half stabbed in her? What would happen if she combine them and make a complete scissor sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
The scene with Mako diving into Junketsu to bring Ryuuko back was terribly stupid.

Then they pop right out of Junketsu with no apparent harm whatsoever, and the whole thing turns around as a success.

Why, Trigger? What was all that for? I don't understand.
Well, I agree with Anime Online since Ryuuko was mentally refitted by Junketsu. So they need her closest friends, Senketsu and Mako to go to Ryuuko mind and bring her back. Then, she came to a realization and rejected everything that was altering her mind which includes Junketsu, Mako, and Senketsu. Since it was a mind thing, no one was hurt physically so Mako and Senketsu left unharmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Mako will be dead and the sacrifice redeems her completely!
Wait, Mako being redeemed from what exactly?

Last edited by Tales; 2014-03-08 at 14:18. Reason: Harime Nui...
Old 2014-03-08, 16:19   Link #84
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

No one feels sorry for Nui?

The poor thing, who is the the only one of her kind, apart from her crazy non-blood mother. Was raised alone and probably taught sexual education (read: sexually abused) since young by said mother. Have only motive in life is doing her mother bidding and serve her mother ultimate goal.

Or simply a psychopath villain with no redeemable value
Old 2014-03-08, 16:55   Link #85
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

It's kinda hard to feel sorry for someone who delights so much in making life miserable for others. Not mpossible, though. Let's wait how TRIGGER handles this one.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2014-03-08, 19:36   Link #86
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I expect Nui to be turned rather than killed. Do the scissors have to be reattached, do you suppose, or could Ryouko and Nui use the blades together?

It seems unlikely Nui will retain control of her blade much longer. The only question is how it will be reclaimed and whether the process brings Nui into the fold as well.
Old 2014-03-08, 22:06   Link #87
Anime Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

The poor thing, who is the the only one of her kind, apart from her crazy non-blood mother. Was raised alone and probably taught sexual education (read: sexually abused) since young by said mother. Have only motive in life is doing her mother bidding and serve her mother ultimate goal.

Without knowing more of Nui, it's difficult to feel sympathy for her. Afterall, people were labeling Satsuki as some kind of evil incarnate before she revealed her true plans.

Even young people raised by organized crime feel a sense of loyalty to their crime bosses. The criminal organization is the only family they know.
Old 2014-03-08, 22:42   Link #88
Gravitas Free Zone

Satsuki broke a lot of eggs to make her omelette, which isn't that forgiveable.

So far it doesn't seem that Nui has an ultimate goal worthy of redemption: Her entire role so far has been a violent sociopath with some creative skills on the side (that are being used to further world domination). Considering how long it took to build up and then flip Satsuki, I don't see Nui having a tragic dramatic turnaround to the forces of good in three more episodes, unless she decides to betray Ragyo to RULE THE WORLD AHAHAHAHAHA.

(Hansel and Gretel in Black Lagoon had a more sympathetic portrayal than Nui's had so far, and they could have been considered even further gone than she is.)
Old 2014-03-08, 22:54   Link #89
Hero of the day
Masa~san <3

Got to hand it to Tsumugu for constantly getting back up. The guy is one tenacious bad-ass, but I reckon he would have had a better chance if he ditched the heavy armored DTR because that thing is just restricting his movements... and for what? shoots needles? he can do that effectively well on foot. We've seen how he fought well against Nui in the natural election. That was just stupid.

The most disappointing is Junketsu, the thing can't communicate and can't even transform, though it appears it could fly and can cut life fibers, but Senketsu still completely outclasses him despite not being worn by its host completely. The amount of combinations it can make is amazing, props to Satsuki for thinking of those.
Old 2014-03-09, 01:36   Link #90
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:

For Nui yes or not for me

I do not think it is because of Ragyo that Nui this "special" Character because Satsuki is not like that
Old 2014-03-09, 02:14   Link #91
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
For Nui yes or not for me

I do not think it is because of Ragyo that Nui this "special" Character because Satsuki is not like that
Satsuki has an influential dad, while Nui do not. Satuski also could identify her own kind (human) that she can learn from (the Elite Four, her butler, etc..). While Nui identify herself as some sort of hybrid that not only a monster to human, but also a being that is rejected by life fiber iteself. Someone that even us audiences will feel dificult to sympathise about
Old 2014-03-09, 03:15   Link #92
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Satsuki has an influential dad, while Nui do not. Satuski also could identify her own kind (human) that she can learn from (the Elite Four, her butler, etc..). While Nui identify herself as some sort of hybrid that not only a monster to human, but also a being that is rejected by life fiber iteself. Someone that even us audiences will feel dificult to sympathise about
ha yes Ryouko and Satsuki lucky to have had their father
Old 2014-03-09, 03:59   Link #93
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I get confused when people mention Mako getting cut, she never got cut at all.

Senketsu shielded her body and he was the one cut, all that blood was the blood he had absorbed from Ryuuko, his "bond" with her.
Old 2014-03-09, 05:36   Link #94
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

dat kiss O___O

poor Satsuki.... she couldn't be as badass as before anymore
Ryuko totally overcome her although she still could hold herself against Ryuko

ah.... Harime Nui got impaled... there goes another my favorite character
Mako "haleluya" saved the day again
and Ryuko spewed more blood than she ever did before

judging from the preview since Ryuko isn't showing up at all... is she really dead???? noo!!
where is my final battle : epic siblings combi against evil mom???
Old 2014-03-09, 05:50   Link #95
Breimoon

even if ryuko's life fibers are torn with a combination with senketsu(who was made with her dna and maybe even her life fibers) they will get fixed.
Old 2014-03-09, 13:05   Link #96
Tales
Don't lose you WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I expect Nui to be turned rather than killed. Do the scissors have to be reattached, do you suppose, or could Ryouko and Nui use the blades together?

It seems unlikely Nui will retain control of her blade much longer. The only question is how it will be reclaimed and whether the process brings Nui into the fold as well.
I don't think she'll change sides since she still have a grudge on Ryuuko; proven when Satsuki taunted her. Asking her why she didn't let Ryuuko use the complete scissor sword.

So now that she has both half I expect her to get her revenge for what Isshin done to her.
Old 2014-03-09, 22:15   Link #97
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

No seriously is really possible win against "Mom" ??? it can regenerate how to kill someone like that?

Maybe bringing together the two halves of the scissors ??
Old 2014-03-09, 23:45   Link #98
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tales View Post
I don't think she'll change sides since she still have a grudge on Ryuuko; proven when Satsuki taunted her. Asking her why she didn't let Ryuuko use the complete scissor sword.

So now that she has both half I expect her to get her revenge for what Isshin done to her.
Rather than in Ryuuko, she didn't trust the brainwashing

In fact, i think she was actually going out of her way to save evil Ryuuko then. As that was not under Ryago's order
She could have fallen for evil Ryuuko after that forceful kiss...

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-03-10 at 00:26.
Old 2014-03-10, 00:24   Link #99
Iron Maw
Banned

And here I thought One Piece characters lost absurd amounts of blood...

-That random incest yuri scene at the beginning... I don't even know anymore. I guess REVOCs clothing comes with a side-effect in making you bat for the team?

-There was some amusing corner cuts in the production near the beginning of this epiosde during Ryuko's dialogue on the ship. Otherwise this was another very good episode. Though a part of my mind keep thinking as I watched "how well this ship last when both parties are wrecking without a care!".

-As expected, Ryuko finally snapped out of her brainwashing, and thankfully she didn't need a Mako deathflag to do it. That said, Nui is still here and still a major threat even with Scissors Sword jammed in her.

-At least Senketsu Satsuki didn't look nearly as bad as her counterpart and I dig dual wielding short swords-style she developed. Now that Senketsu can go back to Ryuko, I wonder Satsuki will do about Junketsu.
Old 2014-03-10, 02:23   Link #100
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Satsuki would be Junketsu knowing that belongs side to her mother ?

If yes, so I think the better because if she does not Junketsu she could not really fight...

Tags
blood bath