AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-13, 10:38   Link #861
xizro345
King's Justice

That was an interesting episode, for those who watched this, here's the staff comment on this episode, spoilered for those who still have to see it (https://www.sunday-webry.com/events/...interview06/):

Spoiler for Re Creators post-Episode 6 official commentary spoilers:
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 10:41   Link #862
bakato

Spoilers turned out to be fake though we did get some fighting. Purple girl turned out to be as bad as we thought than we thought and she and Meteora call Alicetaria out on her bullshit. Mamika decides to step up and switches sides in the process.
Old 2017-05-13, 10:49   Link #863
zztop

Have the official sources detailed any synopses of the made-up animanga series (Vogelchevalier, Avalken, etc ) that Altair is pulling the characters out from? It might help illustrate why some characters act in a given way.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 10:59   Link #864
Greenish Growth

Episode 6:

Spoiler:
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 11:17   Link #865
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Man, I loved how they managed to put a varying shade of gray into this.

Spoiler for Characters:
Old 2017-05-13, 11:23   Link #866
Blueknight78

man i don't believe they did that crap cliche of the guy hidden info just to keep things crap, instead of say what he know and help fixing all the mess he keep things for himself for the "lulz" because the girl was my friend\crush, let's make the world get destroyed just because i prefer keep my mouth close.

aside that part really good episode a lot of actions for the "whining" peoples which just want crazy battles", the shark mouth new girl is a crazy which can be good with "words" and know how to "twist" then, she is really sharp and have some op power which can make her have a instakill attack, the old geeze use his watch to "fly" and the magical girl finally did the most obvious which is switch side since her side is just cramped in most with "dangerous and crazy dudes, excluding the "saber blond" which just is too desesperated to save her world even knowing which the chances to do that in the MUP way are near 0.

really overal good serie.
Old 2017-05-13, 11:35   Link #867
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post

Spoiler for Characters:
Spoiler for RVW:

Anyway - she is even better than Rip van Winkle. Happiness fills my heart <3
Old 2017-05-13, 11:36   Link #868
bakato

Quote:

Spoiler for Characters:
There is no chance. Alicetaria will fail absolutely.

She came from an urban fantasy so my guess is her power is a curse based on semantics.
Old 2017-05-13, 12:01   Link #869
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
There is no chance. Alicetaria will fail absolutely.

She came from an urban fantasy so my guess is her power is a curse based on semantics.
Depend though. She could fail completely, or she could get a resolution like those 2 I mentionned did.
Old 2017-05-13, 12:04   Link #870
Blueknight78

Quote:

Spoiler for Characters:
i don't think which it's about "gray" she just one of that good at words evil guys, which is important for her "power" to work, she just playing which the old guy "mind" some mind tricks play to make him doubt about himself in the same way she tried to do with the lancer girl, she is good at playing with peoples mind and distorting they believes if they not strong minded enough as it look.
Old 2017-05-13, 12:06   Link #871
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
man i don't believe they did that crap cliche of the guy hidden info just to keep things crap, instead of say what he know and help fixing all the mess he keep things for himself for the "lulz" because the girl was my friend\crush, let's make the world get destroyed just because i prefer keep my mouth close.
What useful thing could he possibly say about the situation? "Oh hey, I know that sword chick. Her name's Altair! She's a doujinshi's OC. Oh? Her creator? Well, she jumped in front of a train and killed herself, so the only way we're talking to her now is by seance. Sorry."
Old 2017-05-13, 12:12   Link #872
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
What useful thing could he possibly say about the situation? "Oh hey, I know that sword chick. Her name's Altair! She's a doujinshi's OC. Oh? Her creator? Well, she jumped in front of a train and killed herself, so the only way we're talking to her now is by seance. Sorry."
that can be a good start to find why she is doing that, like if is revenge for her creator deaths, a lot of things can come from that info and at this point "any info" is better than "none info".
Old 2017-05-13, 12:28   Link #873
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i don't think which it's about "gray" she just one of that good at words evil guys, which is important for her "power" to work, she just playing which the old guy "mind" some mind tricks play to make him doubt about himself in the same way she tried to do with the lancer girl, she is good at playing with peoples mind and distorting they believes if they not strong minded enough as it look.
Uh, I'm talking about the characters and how Aliceteria actually have a sympathetic reason to be on Altair side. It's not about strong mind, but the fact that right now, Aliceteria world is so fucked up that she's taking the first chance at changing it.

We still don't know about Blitz, but I'm guessing that his world probably have something like a super power serial killer or something, which is why he's hoping to change it.
Old 2017-05-13, 12:56   Link #874
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

With such disparate differences in philosophies between the creations, I expect lots of side switching through the series depending on situation. I just know that this will not end up cleanly for either side.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 12:58   Link #875
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan poor View Post
With such disparate differences in philosophies between the creations, I expect lots of side switching through the series depending on situation. I just know that this will not end up cleanly for either side.
Yeah I can see some death characters here and there in the future, the difference in power seems quite unfair too.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 13:03   Link #876
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Meanwhile, Kanoya is still flirting with young ladies .
Old 2017-05-13, 13:12   Link #877
_Ninja_

New girl is awesome! I mean that as a character, not as a person.
_Ninja_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 14:20   Link #878
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ep 06

Yes indeed ... I like how the story is working itself out and the characters are interacting now thatall the Creations appear to be "front and center". Very interesting, and aside from being quite nice on the video and audio level the "meta" level of interaction is actually kind of ... thought provoking at times.

A good series thus far to be sure ... now, if only they can keep this pace and overall level of engagement through to the end.
Old 2017-05-13, 14:26   Link #879
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Uh, I'm talking about the characters and how Aliceteria actually have a sympathetic reason to be on Altair side. It's not about strong mind, but the fact that right now, Aliceteria world is so fucked up that she's taking the first chance at changing it.

We still don't know about Blitz, but I'm guessing that his world probably have something like a super power serial killer or something, which is why he's hoping to change it.
We'll according to the story Blitz used to be a police officer turned into a bounty hunter. That tells quite a bit about his personality. A former servant of justice turned into a money seeking vigilante/mercenary. From also the recent episode, the look in his eyes looks rather dead like he has seen a lot of horrible stuff in his life. From previous episode it also looks like he's a drunk and has a daughter. I believe he once had a daughter or complete family and possibly someone in his family was killed brutally and the justice system failed him which lead him to go bounty hunter. His motivation may possibly be revenge or trying to resurrect a love one.

Blitz and Alice might actually be very similar in terms of the bases of personality and motivation if my hunches are correct.
Old 2017-05-13, 14:51   Link #880
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Episode 6:

Spoiler:
I had a feeling this would happen. I'd say that plot-wise, it's still too early to reveal MUP's identity to the other characters.
However, character-wise, it makes sense that Souta didn't do it. The flashbacks are hints regarding how deep Souta was involved with MUP's creator.

As for Magane, she's quite the character. Her power seems to be the ability to turn lies into truths, provided the conditions are met.

Tags
fantasy, mahou shoujo, mecha, sci-fi, summoning