AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-07, 15:30   Link #1041
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

OMG. Episode 6 had a lot of great moments. Korone teasing Akuto never failed to make me laugh again. My love for Keena skyrocketed after watching this episode too. XD

Spoiler for Ep 6:
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:33   Link #1042
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep6:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:37   Link #1043
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Now, now don't turn hiroshi into a bad guy already. Because I can't picture him tunring into one. Can you? I mean look at his face.... well their are tons of events that it turn into envy and hate but I think hiroshi is a fine guy though I would be surprise if his the one who fired at Korone.

It's a possiblity that he might joine the anti-magic organizations or his just to scared and feel weak because Sai is just strong and Hiroshi is the type to get bullied. Maybe he looks up to Sai because of his strength and way of thinking like in the first episode when Sai make a speech that he decide on his own future.

Someone who thinks that he can change his own destiny, I bet wouldn't turn bad or maybe he will but he will come back.

Now on to the betting side who will be come "THE HERO"!!!!

everyone is agaisnt Hiroshi or rather the previews post thinks so I will bet on Hiroshi as "THE HERO"

And other than Hiroshi, I picture Korone turning into one. Abandoning those government jerks and just follow her emotions and Sai. She will become a great asset and will become the hero that will side with the demon lord

Though Junko is a prospect but ........ nah! too much justice already. And Keina wouldn't become one because she still lots to hide. I mean this episode she also hides the fact about the warning on Liladan.

So it's either Korone for me or Hiroshi. Hiroshi needs power up if he wants to become number 1 subordinate of Sai.
Oh, forgot about her leaving out the warning about Korone....sympathy for her, perhaps? Keena's pretty good at reading people.

Quote:
EDIT:

btw about the wine? is rice can be turn into rice wine?
Yeah, I've heard of it.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:40   Link #1044
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Now, now don't turn hiroshi into a bad guy already. Because I can't picture him tunring into one. Can you? I mean look at his face.... well their are tons of events that it turn into envy and hate but I think hiroshi is a fine guy though I would be surprise if his the one who fired at Korone.

It's a possiblity that he might joine the anti-magic organizations or his just to scared and feel weak because Sai is just strong and Hiroshi is the type to get bullied. Maybe he looks up to Sai because of his strength and way of thinking like in the first episode when Sai make a speech that he decide on his own future.

Someone who thinks that he can change his own destiny, I bet wouldn't turn bad or maybe he will but he will come back.

EDIT:

btw about the wine? is rice can be turn into rice wine?
Yeah, there's still that part where he didn't seem too happy visiting his parents. But he looked like someone who made a decision and he didn't have to bite back at Sai when he was being concerned.

I think I've seen rice wine in some asian markets, although the last asian market I remember was in Germany which was several years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
What are we talking about? I think it went by so fast

I'm just hoping for two things, actually: clear up some Keina mysteries and more Lily. That kiss she gave back in ep 5? Looks like an impulse there, seems like she forgot it this episode
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:42   Link #1045
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Yeah, it's getting pretty bad

Still.... as long as Junko gets her screentime...
Old 2010-05-07, 15:44   Link #1046
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Yeah, it's getting pretty bad

Still.... as long as Junko gets her screentime...
I think we wouldn't have this much of a problem had Ichiban been a 24 ep series.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:51   Link #1047
Midonin
Last Engage

Again, 12 episodes is still a suitable amount of time to accomplish things.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:51   Link #1048
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Daimaou 06 - The Second Task and the Giant Squid:

What's 'Diend' ??

Oh, and

Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2010-05-07, 15:53   Link #1049
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
What's 'Diend' ??
This guy. He's not a huge fan of sea cucumbers.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 16:03   Link #1050
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Heatsink man??
Old 2010-05-07, 16:20   Link #1051
tsunade666

12 episode is just to short to put everything in it. Right now they skipped or rather fast forward events in vol 3 and are already half way though it. By the next episode the end of vol 3 and episode 8 will start the vol 4.

It's just gettign fast paced for others. Its alright for me but still I wish they make it 24 episode and that will give enough time. And it wouldn't fill rush at all.

The second part really feel rushed for me and even the end of episode 5. They didn't show the fight of peterhausen and Sai at all.

And about the kiss of lily and sai in episode 5. She's either interested on him or just messing up with him. But Its for sure that lily is on sai side.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 16:46   Link #1052
Mentar
Banned

This is the first show for me EVER in which I positively root for the harem route. It's just that all characters are too great in their own way that I'd like to disappoint 5 of them to elevate 1. It just wouldn't be right.

Sai: Best harem lead in a long while. Take-charge levelheaded guy with genuine good intentions (and genuine terrible luck). GAR when he needs to be.

Junko: The tsundere swordsgirl template, but done exceptionally well. I find myself sympathizing with her very quickly, and her pure heart is getting her into emotional turmoil time and time again. Also, I have to say that I really dig the way she's drawn - short-haired, biiig beautiful eyes and quick to blush. Nice!

Keena: I thought that she'd get on my nerves early on, but in the end, she doesn't. Seemingly dense and superficial, but in fact the girl who gets things moving. Just how much of it is really an act?

Korone: I'll tell you a secret: I hate the deadpan character type. Ayanami Rei left me completely cold, Yuki was a yawn to me... but Korone just works. She has just enough teasy playfulness to be very hilarious to watch, and her just-started arc shows more very human facets of her. So how many of you guys could have resisted her advances in ep6, eh?

Fujiko: Another very diverse and rich character. Right from her self-deluding power fantasies to tearing up over her brother's indifference to her "perfect" face to the very smart and capable way she resolved the last arc, it's a real treat. Besides, her exterior is bombshell-class too. Shizu-sama in yet another premium role!

Lily: VERY interesting mix. Smart, capable, obviously powerful and hilariously take-no-prisoner decisive in pursuing Akuto. Drew first blood right away, and her "tell him that I haven't shown him all the goods" parting line was epic. I want to know more about what's REALLY making her tick.

Eiko: Playful, strongheaded tease which I can't fully classify so far, because I want to learn more about her motivations. Not a harem member (at least not so far, sorry Mangatron), but interesting on screen and fairly easy on the eyes. I bet 95% of the guys here would love to have her climb around on them

In other words: No single girl which makes me cringe. Great likable male lead. Why the hell is this only 12 eps? DAMN!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 16:52   Link #1053
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

Fujiko: Another very diverse and rich character. Right from her self-deluding power fantasies to tearing up over her brother's indifference to her "perfect" face to the very smart and capable way she resolved the last arc, it's a real treat. Besides, her exterior is bombshell-class too. Shizu-sama in yet another premium role!
Well said . She's even found a dragon for a co-conspirator!
Old 2010-05-07, 17:00   Link #1054
GDB

Loved Fujiko's power dream this episode. Would be hard to turn down such a proposition.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 17:05   Link #1055
bran206

hiroshi ain't the hero its a kamen rider
bran206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 17:22   Link #1056
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post
OMG. Episode 6 had a lot of great moments. Korone teasing Akuto never failed to make me laugh again. My love for Keena skyrocketed after watching this episode too. XD

Can you do gif Korone's hand sign as well?
Old 2010-05-07, 17:27   Link #1057
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Oh yeah, Keena
Spoiler:
Partner up with Fujiko and start mooshining to build their criminal empire! Don Keena!
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 17:38   Link #1058
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

requesting a gif of the sea cucumber and junko
Old 2010-05-07, 17:39   Link #1059
Dahak86
Classics never age

finally watched ep 6

Spoiler for ep 6:

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-05-07 at 18:46.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 17:44   Link #1060
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
requesting a gif of the sea cucumber and junko
Spoiler for delivering:

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-05-07 at 23:05.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen