AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-01-13, 08:00   Link #21
bowie-sensei

I guess Lisanna has much potential, but I can't force myself to like her, especially because of her poor developed return. It could be much better - it's like, Natsu missed her for years just like the rest in the guild and now when she's back nobody gives a fuck. And we can't be sure Natsu likes Lisanna, or he likes Lucy, but Lisanna likes Natsu.. You know, Mashima is such a troll.
Old 2013-01-14, 09:37   Link #22
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
I feel like it's Lucy likes Natsu, Natsu likes Lisanna (but maybe doesn't know it), Lisanna support NaLu and Happy ships himself with fish first them Carla.
I think its Lucy likes natsu (as a boy) Natsu and Lisanna like each other. Natsu likes lucy (as a guildmate) Lisanna doesn't support lucy Happy (Trolls everyone with relationships) but likes Carla
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 15:09   Link #23
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Actually, Natsu likes both as friends/guildmates. Lisanna seems to like Natsu, and Lucy almost seems to prefer keeping things as friends. Though not totally opposed to the idea (remember the time she thought Natsu liked her?)
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 20:13   Link #24
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Actually, Natsu likes both as friends/guildmates. Lisanna seems to like Natsu, and Lucy almost seems to prefer keeping things as friends. Though not totally opposed to the idea (remember the time she thought Natsu liked her?)
judging for all hints us get from anime/manga/ova/omakes/movies i think who lucy indeed love natsu but due to her inaptitude with love and boyfriends(who was showed in episode 50 or omake 71.5 ) like kaijo say lucy prefer stay in the friend zone confort waiting for natsu confess to her, natsu likes lucy(not totally in love but is in development and already looking th her as his special person) already forget his crush on lisanna and also lisanna forget her crush on natsu and today only really care for her brothers.

natsu i think he have feelings for lucy, all the sources already given many hints who natsu see lucy not just as a guildmater or "nakama" but "something more", i dont say who he totally in love with her but due to his actions (almost live in lucy house(he already sleeped in her house countless times) always calling her to do jobs, alwas come to confort her when she needed, being a almost "special summon" of her to appear 70% to 80% of the times when she is near death or "calling for him"(this is 100%), being few pervert toward her(in the episode 112 of anime in the preview when he talking with happy, happy asking what he likes to do: natsu you do anything more than sleep, eat and fight? - then natsu replay, ofcourse i like to sneak lucy house, i like to mess with lucy, lucy... ; he is too much attached to her to be "just a friend" he is much more a "dense character" who is not to much aware on his own feelings he missjudge his feelings with friendship and having a heavy childsh personality also dont help to much either, since lisanna return from edolas the relation between natsu and lisanna goes total to oblivion they have almost 0 interaction along the manga/anime just one scene here or there, nothing who us can say who he still having feelings for her.

lisanna - i think after all the mangas e animes hints looks like she forget her crush toward him, because the time she spend in edolas(she passed 2 years in edolas looking to edolas lucy flirting in a tsundere way with edolas natsu), this helped her move away from her crush for him and today only look to him like a friend maybe still some very little feelings but not enought to make her want fight with lucy for natsu, she is almost 100% dedicated to her family since her return and already showed 2 times being supportive to natsu x lucy.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-01-14 at 20:27.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 03:46   Link #25
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I really think the anime just ships it much harder then the manga for its own reasons.

Romance was never really a big deal in Fairy Tail outside of the obvious ones (ErzaxJellal, JuviaxGray). That said, I agree that Natsu sees both as friends, but Lisana likes Natsu in a romantic sense, while Lucy is unsure, but not entirely against the idea.
Old 2013-01-18, 14:00   Link #26
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I really think the anime just ships it much harder then the manga for its own reasons.

Romance was never really a big deal in Fairy Tail outside of the obvious ones (ErzaxJellal, JuviaxGray). That said, I agree that Natsu sees both as friends, but Lisana likes Natsu in a romantic sense, while Lucy is unsure, but not entirely against the idea.
man i can say who manga even ship more hard(have much more nalu moments than anime or some of then are better in manga than anime)

and i still dont know where peoples get who lisanna still in love with natsu since her return, what u see her doing to show this in anime or even manga?

in other side why peoples keep saying who natsu only see lucy as a "nakama" if is in this way, why he gives to her much attention, why he goes to her house almost every day, almost the times he goes do a job he calls her first or only her, not only anime but in manga mashima made many "omakes"(short stories) showing how natsu and lucy are closing, even have 2 chapters/episodes showing who lucy love natsu(episodes 49, 50, short story 71.5 and short story 158.2) and make one chapter/episode where lucy was sick and natsu was totally sad tho not have lucy at his side(episde 73 and short story 182.5) and ended bring to her a "special gift" if lucy is just a friend why he dont act in the same with lisanna? erza?, both of then was natsu childhood friendship but today he almost dont talk with then(he talk much more with erza than lisanna).

like i told for what i watch in anime and see in manga lisanna maybe still have some feelings(i can't deny this totally until i see her with another guy or natsu and lucy turning in canon) but this feelings dont look like the same from he previous past with him, she already give up from him to lucy(if indeed she love him at last she tried fight with lucy and not ask her to stay with him), if she still have feelings is not enough to make her try again.

since lisanna returns mashima rooted hard her with her brothers, in tenroujima instead she go with natsu team she wanted remain with her brothers and in the others time she appeared aways was at her brothers side, she had little panels/frames with natsu and i think 2 or 3 max or then u cai say who "maybe she still having feelings for him", like the one in mine signature(even here when she see lucy falling in natsu she not looked sad or bad she instead smiled like agreeing with then being funny togheter).

looks like peoples still rooted on natsu and lisanna past just because they had beautfull past this doenst means the things are the same in present.
Old 2013-01-19, 16:39   Link #27
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

The thing is, the shipping in the manga is extremely one sided for NatsuxLucy. The most Lucy gives is an occasional blush when Natsu makes a careless comment here or there.

Since when has Natsu blushed around Lucy, since when has he shown anything more then friendship towards her? He worries about Lucy often because she tends to get in trouble, and he also formed a team with her, so she is effectively in the same bracket as Happy (a partner). Heck, he picked Happy over her for the S class exam.

Just because he is friendly towards her doesn't mean he is interested in her romantically.

If you think he only gives Lucy that sort of attention, he has done the same for Erza in multiple arcs (Tower of Heaven, Nirvana), and when he first reunited with Lisana in Edolas his reaction was rather extreme as well, he practically glomped her on sight, though the reaction is understandable.

and of course Lisana will focus on her siblings, they have thought her dead for a number of years and they are her family, so of course she wants to spend time with them.

Also, the shipping of LucyxNatsu in the anime is far greater then the manga, as an avid reader/watcher of both, I can say that without a doubt. Many of the filler scenes tease it without remorse, adding an entirely different dynamic to what we see in the manga. Just look at the latest OVA and compare it to the chapter in the manga.

Mashima isn't the sort for subtlety in this sort of thing, just read Rave Master. The romantic feelings were very obvious, and had a lot of spotlight.

Just compare the two obvious couples I mentioned before. Jellal x Erza has been focused on very often over multiple arcs, Juvia's obsession with Gray is far from a secret. Heck, even Gajeel x Levy is far from subtle.

In comparison, Lucy x Natsu is far more subdued in the manga, and Natsu's past with Lisana gives us more shipping fodder then almost the entirety of the manga to that point gave Lucy. It is part of the reason the back story with Lisana struck everyone as so interesting/tragic, people wanted to know more about her not just because of her relation to Mirajane and Elfman, but her relationship with Natsu.
Old 2013-01-19, 19:47   Link #28
Strahan

As a shounen anime I just assume any romantic stuff will be, at most, done humorously and never really resolved lol. I know romance isn't a part of the regular shounen formula, but would it kill writers to just once devote some serious writing to it?

Personally, Natsu strikes me as still mostly oblivious to romantic feelings. If there is any romance progress, I'd hope it for Juvia to finally get Gray. Poor girl has been pining this long, throw her a bone already
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 19:49   Link #29
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I'm starting to think the only manner of love Lisanna is getting from Hiro is in his twitter drawings of her^^;;.
Old 2013-01-21, 20:26   Link #30
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'm starting to think the only manner of love Lisanna is getting from Hiro is in his twitter drawings of her^^;;.
hmmm u can post some of then? i'm dont have twitter then is hard to see all the images.
Old 2013-01-21, 20:28   Link #31
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, I think the image thread should have the link to Hiro's twitter. Give me a moment.
Old 2013-01-21, 20:34   Link #32
MAX_COLA_POWER!

https://twitter.com/i/#!/hiro_mashim...com%2FF4BSihCv there you go, the rest of the slideshow should show some more
Old 2013-01-21, 20:44   Link #33
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
https://twitter.com/i/#!/hiro_mashim...com%2FF4BSihCv there you go, the rest of the slideshow should show some more
thanks guy
Old 2013-01-21, 22:06   Link #34
MAX_COLA_POWER!

no problem friend
Old 2013-01-25, 09:29   Link #35
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I must say, Lisanna is prime 'waifu' material and if her big sister is anything to go by, you'll have many happy years with a beautiful woman.

It's hard to dislike any woman in Fairy Tail really.

It's too bad that Mashima won't delve into the other aspects of the relationships that he's got going on becuase I'm sure that we'd get a ton of drama from Lisanna/Natsu/Lucy alone. Lisanna hasn't stopped liking Natsu from her time in Edolas and unfortunately, Natsu hasn't really had time to think about Lisanna and Lucy in that way unless Erza knocked him unconscious for some reason or other.
Old 2013-08-19, 04:03   Link #36
haru_san
owns them all

I love lisanna as a character in fact she is my favorite one yet i dont understand i know that nalu is cannon i dont really like it but i dont mind it =P but i really dont like when people only think of lisanna as a ship with natsu she a nice cute character it just the manga and the anime didnt give her any screen time in fact i have many ideas of an arc that is for lisanna my point is natsu is all like I MISS LISANNA SHUT UP LUCY when she was gone but when she returned they dont even talk to each other anymore... im talking as a friend not as couple
haru_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 00:00   Link #37
takai
Easy Muffin

I'm not sure how to feel about Lisanna's "return from the dead". On one hand, I'm happy for Natsu, Mira, and Elfman. It's just a nice picture to see them all together again.

On the other hand, her death added a lot of depth to a number of characters, and just the show itself. It's usually care-free and happy, but her death showed both the seriousness and danger of being a wizard.

Still a little conflicted about it, but I'm also happy to see her back with her family, and where Mira can finally be truly happy again.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 00:33   Link #38
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
I'm not sure how to feel about Lisanna's "return from the dead". On one hand, I'm happy for Natsu, Mira, and Elfman. It's just a nice picture to see them all together again.

On the other hand, her death added a lot of depth to a number of characters, and just the show itself. It's usually care-free and happy, but her death showed both the seriousness and danger of being a wizard.

Still a little conflicted about it, but I'm also happy to see her back with her family, and where Mira can finally be truly happy again.
Even Lisanna herself questions the point of her being brought back on a meta level. Not to give anything major away, but in the manga (and upcoming anime, I presume), Mirajane bonds with a character who reminds her of Lisanna for that very reason. Which is nice and all, except Lisanna's kind of alive at that point.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 09:17   Link #39
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You think Lisanna was brought back just because some mid piece girls started yelling at Hiro at his work about having all these big pieces and small piece girls in the series, there wasn't anything for the in between, and even though Hiro already had plans for that, they just rushed him to the point of, ALRIGHT FINE!, and Lisanna came back?
Old 2014-02-02, 19:45   Link #40
Eragon
Still Alive

She really should not have been brought back. Was a way better character in terms of her impact on the story when she was dead. She has become completely irrelevant since coming back - apart from her ass shots. Her return in-turn made three other characters and their interaction less interesting.

Tags
character discussion