AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-09, 20:59   Link #1
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Aikatsu Stars!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-august/.98945

A spin-off sequel to the popular Aikatsu idol series:

"The television anime series will premiere on TV Tokyo and its affiliates on April 7 at 6:25 p.m., and it will air on Thursdays. The show will also air on BS Japan on Mondays at 5:00 p.m.

The series will feature a new protagonist named Yume Nijino. Yume aims to become a top idol, and she enrolls in the Yotsuboshi Gakuen (Four Stars Academy). This academy has a special group called the S4, who are the top four active idols in the school. Yume and the other first-year students aim to become a part of the S4."
Old 2016-04-10, 04:06   Link #2
ValvraveTruth

A decent first episode to start off, surprisingly a few more materials than the original Aikatsu. And i will try not to compare Stars! to the original one.

The art style are similar to Aikatsu, but characters in Stars! seems to be cuter/ a little but childlike and cooler. A clear personality can be seen in many characters showed, especially Laura Sakuraba. They even showed a few more teachers and the headmaster is a male. Saw one very cool female teacher beside the male with a fan during the 1st year audition. And the genre of the homeroom teacher this time is rock huh.

S4 is indeed a cool group, different personalities again. Like the blue hair girl, second favourite the orange twin-tail.

The dancing part is a little bit different and a bit repeatitive. But it fit perfectly when MC dance at the audition. Still need more episodes to see more variation/combination of dance to decide.

The school base look more smaller in a wide rural places. What shocked me was there is a boys department, seeing the MC meeting a boy, incoming romance?

Aikatsu system is different also, jumping instead of walking in the system huh.

The MC had a blast in the audition and praised by many, but she didn't have recollection during the dance, most likely luck and reflection or nervous lol. Like the original Aikatsu, she caught the attention of the one she admired, expected for the plot to proceed forward.

Like the ed btw, S4 very cool. Rather than aphorism and diary in original Aikatsu, a news corner in Stars! refresing i guess?

A new legendary has begun?
Old 2016-04-10, 12:11   Link #3
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I know this show is aimed at nine-year-olds, but I enjoyed the first episode a lot. All the emotional triggers worked for me. Her waking up and seeing her heroine right in front of her was great. The look was good (sparkles and all), the 3DCG dancing seemed maybe a bit better than the original series -- I last watched much of this show years ago -- and the little-known seiyuus made their characters work.

I think there may be more to Yume's mini-amnesia than just nervousness. Is magic afoot?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 21:29   Link #4
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well watch the first episode and now boys can do Aikatsu now
Old 2016-04-14, 08:56   Link #5
ValvraveTruth

Episode 2

Interesting to see will there really be romance or not, op is hinting in a weird way. Because i have watched orignal Aikatsu, so i'm the type to think no romance in Aikatsu, thats the rule!! Will Aikatsu Stars! change the rule?

As i said in previous episodes, this new series seems to have more contents than the original and more colourful also.Thats why it was interesting to see the 4 different classes system. Of course i won't say its good or bad, still need more episodes to judge.

I believe Yume's hidden talent will be crazy, just like Ichigo. Still, Yume is hardworking at the same time, so no problem. Laura has very good personality, her expression is very good also, cute to see Laura helping Yume in the mid episode. She will definately be the number 1 rival for Yume.

The S4 team is cool as always btw. Hahaha

Really the headmaster sure is a bit dark, saying something like making Yume stop aikatsu if she is not suitable, thats harsh. It make you feel like some dark plot going around~
Old 2016-04-14, 11:00   Link #6
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I can see Romance content bit possible but for dark plot?
they have to change their PG to 13 at least.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 09:00   Link #7
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Episode 3 is out
M4 Introduction are faster than we expected.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 22:20   Link #8
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

No Koharu is gone she move to italy with her parents
Old 2017-04-25, 21:21   Link #9
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Liking the new arc with Elza Forte trying to take Yume with her to the Venus Ark

Lily got her wings with the premium rare dress
Old 2018-04-03, 21:24   Link #10
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Done at 100eps and Yume getting the sun dress as well and the reveal of the moon dress Going to miss Lily the best girl

7/10 And the new series Freinds