2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 09:29   Link #2361
Narona
Emotionless White Face

In numerology

Number 99 means:

Holistic healing, wholeness, body as temple of Spirit, ultimate regeneration, resurrection, immortality, illumination, Divine communion, cosmic love, pure awareness, ego annihilation, Agape Love, Enlightenment.

Lelouch is the 99th emperor of Britannia.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:30   Link #2362
Jarmel

Btw something similar to Nunnally's ability is that of Daredevil(yea I know he's a superhero but hell so is Suzaku, he outran a machinegun). In the movie he was able to tell if people were lying through their heart rate, perspiration, and other small physical details. She exhibits the same thing, not mind reading. I still have no clue where people are pulling Nunnally is a mind reader from.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:31   Link #2363
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Btw something similar to Nunnally's ability is that of Daredevil(yea I know he's a superhero but hell so is Suzaku, he outran a machinegun). In the movie he was able to tell if people were lying through their heart rate, perspiration, and other small physical details. She exhibits the same thing, not mind reading. I still have no clue where people are pulling Nunnally is a mind reader from.
The flashback - she apparently shared - when she touched Lelouch's hand.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:33   Link #2364
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
finally watched the episode... so sad and yet so beautiful at the same time...

my personal thoughts:

geass likened to people's wish was shown quite well with the continual monologue early in the ep
mecha battle was quite good, they were like dancing
i so wanted lelouch to answer nunally when she said that he's the devil with "you're right, i am the devil"
the wheelchair of doom! i almost pictured nunally trying to run over lelouch with the wheelchair
arthur on suzaku's grave was so heartwarming
the death scene was really really great. paced really well i believe. and the contrast of nunally's crying with the shouts of "zero" was absolutely heartbreaking. truly great
and lelouch's fashion sense well he's a man who wants the future, lets just say he's fashion forward

it was really great. personally i think it was a great ending to contrast the confusion we've been receiving the last few eps. as it is right now, i'd rather lelouch stay dead becomes the death scene would mean more
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:38   Link #2365
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The flashback - she apparently shared - when she touched Lelouch's hand.
No I know that but she has exhibited no mind reading abilities before this episode, none. She has been able to tell if people are lying but that is not mind reading, she's just a human polygraph. It makes more sense in terms of the show that Lelouch accidently did mind transfer(however he did it, remains to be seen).
Old 2008-09-29, 09:38   Link #2366
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
i though of that too last night but i forgot it ;P
blind people (well she wasn't really but her body was made to belive so) have their other senses strenghten to compensate for lost vision
so i'm for the "daredevil theory" too

Quote:
No I know that but she has exhibited no mind reading abilities before this episode
the important part is she knew if people were doing good things or not when she touches them
maybe they wanted to actually show some images in this scene to have more impact
to show graphically she understood

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:41   Link #2367
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiya View Post
He reads people's emotions and thoughts on the back of his hands and for him to demonstrate such suicidal acts i believe he already calculated the probability and chances of him being killed like that are near zero and hence his willingness

The cruel britannia lelouch emperor he wants everyone to see is the 'king' in his version of 'chess'. The Real Lelouch is the chess player. He sacrificed the 'king' who is just a fake. I still don't think he would let the real him, himself die.
well with the game over the chess player has lost his role. lelouch could say that he isn't needed anymore by the world and decides to die. i still think he himself wanted to die. otherwise it would be easier (and less painful ouch) to geass the people there to believe zero killed him

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rr023 View Post
lulu is a bit gay right??......

he preferred to be hugged by suzaku in the end of his life.....and he talked a lot to him and even tried to swipe suzaku's mask with his hand.............

also, yeah, as someone said before, brittania is a country full of bondage.......-.-"
it's the future of fashion lelouch is all for the future remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
You're a brilliant poster, espeically your theory about Lulu's philospical ideal.

To answer your question, I think that all Orange cares about is that Lulu makes it out alive, when he said "alright guys, lets get outta here"

As for Suzaku, he is to become Zero eternally, which means it's a full time job and he won't ever get to see Lulu again...because the name Lelouch and the image of Lelouch will forever be forgotten because everyone will think Lulu is dead...
which begs the question did jeremiah take lelouch's body as they retreated? we'll never know...
Old 2008-09-29, 09:43   Link #2368
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
well with the game over the chess player has lost his role. lelouch could say that he isn't needed anymore by the world and decides to die. i still think he himself wanted to die. otherwise it would be easier (and less painful ouch) to geass the people there to believe zero killed him

it's the future of fashion lelouch is all for the future remember

which begs the question did jeremiah take lelouch's body as they retreated? we'll never know...
Or Suzaku could easily have done something to send it away (he would be under the impression that the mob would torch it and wouldn't want nunnally to deal with that)

Oh and he couldn't geass because it was on TV too.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:43   Link #2369
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

http://www.numberquest.com/knowledge...or_address.php

i understand know how lelouch is fit to be the 99th emperor and nunnally the 100th

DAMN IS THIS COINCIDENCE OF THOROUGHLY PLANNED BY SUNRISE?!?!
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:43   Link #2370
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I'm kinda sad its all over. I wish i had watched this week by week, so i could have savoured the series for much longer.
Ending made me sad, because of how it ended and the fact it has ended. I Liked it. Great ending for me. Everything as it should be.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:44   Link #2371
Jarmel

Thats true if they just wanted some images in the scene to make it more tragic, however it becomes misleading when Nunnaly understand what he did(just keep her ignorant till the end).

Nunnaly being able to tell if people's intentions were good or not, can be just human logic. You have to remember she is Lelouch's sister(although she sometimes doesn't act like it).If someone lies about something in most cases, that means they are either trying to hide something or they are not proud of it.
Old 2008-09-29, 09:45   Link #2372
iBeast

Of course JEREMIAH TOOK LULU's BODY...

Let's think about it....

If Lelouch actually died, don't you guys think there would have been a big FUNERAL FOR LULU instead of some stupid WEDDING picture? lol use some common sense man....
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:46   Link #2373
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Finally watched the whole ending. Lelouch, what did you do.
Damn it, just how could i cry so much. Lelouch dying taking all evil with him, he was a demon indeed.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:46   Link #2374
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalnight View Post
Or Suzaku could easily have done something to send it away (he would be under the impression that the mob would torch it and wouldn't want nunnally to deal with that)

Oh and he couldn't geass because it was on TV too.
that was the set-up he wanted. had he wanted to geass people into believing his death, he'd do things differently. all i'm saying is that if he is only after the image of emperor lelouch to die, there are alternatives which may or may not be better, but definitely less painful
Old 2008-09-29, 09:49   Link #2375
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Of course JEREMIAH TOOK LULU's BODY...

Let's think about it....

If Lelouch actually died, don't you guys think there would have been a big FUNERAL FOR LULU instead of some stupid WEDDING picture? lol use some common sense man....
damn i threw fuel to the fire...

no it's not "of course jeremiah took lulu's body" it's more like "jeremiah COULD HAVE took lulu's body". for all we know they left him there for vultures to eat him

why would they have a huge funeral for the world's most hated man?
Old 2008-09-29, 09:50   Link #2376
tokiya

I wonder if all of us knew this...
The Suzaku that everyone knew died and presumably no one knew it was him in Zero's suit after 2 months...(He wasn't in the Oogi's wedding pic)...even Lelouch last words to him were you can no longer be Suzaku. Everyone thinks that suzaku is dead but the real suzaku is alive and living as someone else called Zero. This can be said with near 100% accuracy.

The Lelouch that everyone knew died and presumably no one knew he was doing it for world peace (less his closest companions). (Even after 2 months, I don't think he was glorified or revealed by his friends who knew about his plans). Everyone thinks that Lelouch is dead but the real ____ is ____ and living as someone else.

Feel free to fill in the blanks.

The white Lelouch and black Suzaku stabbing scene, I can't help but believe they are gonna end up in the same fate and that they are actually equal/similar in nature.
tokiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:50   Link #2377
finalnight
Supreme Commander

And I don't understand how two of the most traitorous people in Code Geass, Viletta and Ougi are suddenly the hot stuff with flashes to them in every montage in 24 and 25 and making a deal of Villetta seing Ougi during the Lelouch !death scene.
Old 2008-09-29, 09:51   Link #2378
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Wow. Suzaku Is not Really THAT Dead. Someone just made a grave for him that he was presumed dead to me after the hard fight between Karen.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:51   Link #2379
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
So thus, it could be said very easily that Lelouch has had the Code all along, but kept his Geass somehow. Though the problem with that is that C.C. lost hers when she got the Code, and Charles did as well. So, how would he be the one to keep it?

Then again, C.C. was the one that gave him Geass, and he apparently got the Code from Charles. So all in all, that sort of answers my own question.
That is one answer. Another could be that the Code might not activate unless you are killed. We know that Charles shot himself upon Lelouch giving him the order. I thought that this was intentional by Charles at first. But then I remembered C.C. getting her Code. We saw not only the nun lying in a pile of blood, but C.C. did as well a bit away from her. It looked like C.C. had been killed as well. Not only that but before she recitative the Code she didn't have that scar on her chest. So she must have gotten it after receiving the code. Which means that the code probably didn't activate for her until she died, otherwise that wound should have healed just like the bullet hole in her forehead in episode 1. That scar may have been the stab wound that killed her.
If Lelouch did have the Code and the Geass at the same time, it would make sense of the title. Code Geass.

Another interesting thing is that if Lelouch became a Code bearer, he would be the same as C.C and V.V. who are called C Two and V Two in Japanese. Since Lelouch is named Rurushu (Ruru) in Japanese, his name would be R.R. or R Two.
Code Geass: Lelouch of the rebellion R2

In any case, Nunnaly receiving those visions by touching Lelouch hand is unexplainable unless it was because Lelouch had a Code as well.
Old 2008-09-29, 09:52   Link #2380
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Wow. Suzaku Is not Really THAT Dead. Someone just made a grave for him that he was presumed dead to me after the hard fight between Karen.
Supreme Commander and Fourth in line to the Throne Arthur thought he was dead.