AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-15, 13:16   Link #61
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
finally able to create my character, although i'm having some problems running here and there until i ran out of time

anyway, for those who have joined already and want to widen their connections toss me in, 雪丸.

\(^__^)/ ~るぅウ

i'm actually having second thoughts where to live, either Clannad or Shuffle! territory.. Primula&Kaede or Tomoyo D:
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 14:38   Link #62
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
finally able to create my character, although i'm having some problems running here and there until i ran out of time

anyway, for those who have joined already and want to widen their connections toss me in, 雪丸.

\(^__^)/ ~るぅウ

i'm actually having second thoughts where to live, either Clannad or Shuffle! territory.. Primula&Kaede or Tomoyo D:
Actually think more about what you wish your Charadoll/partner looks like, cause it's based on where you choose to live. I have already seen lots of people on Clannad Island altered their Charadoll to look like a Nagisa clone lol

Also you can go to any of the Island, the only restriction is that you can't take your Charadoll to the other two other Islands that are not your home.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 15:01   Link #63
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

There seems to be a whole bunch of items that are totally unaccessible. I'm quite sure I've finished all the quests and explored all 4 islands in my 5 hours of non stop play. I made 26100 from quests, 1000 from daily D npc and 1.5k from Rin in Jyanken.

I dressed up my Clannad default charadoll, the one with short dark blue hair, yellow hairband and purple eyes look. I'm quite determined to let her stay like this lol, she somehow fits my favourite look almost perfectly. I love short hair girls, purple dere eyes and her yellow hairband represents Haruhism lol

Are there places and shops to unlock? Because even if I can't use nico points, I'm quite sure I haven't seen the shops selling what those people are wearing. E.g. Meido dress, black angel wings, lolita skirt, bunny ears etc.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 15:11   Link #64
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Are there places and shops to unlock? Because even if I can't use nico points, I'm quite sure I haven't seen the shops selling what those people are wearing. E.g. Meido dress, black angel wings, lolita skirt, bunny ears etc.
I believe places are just the 4 islands, and as the stuffs you see other people wearing that are not in shop, I think they get them from 'ai PON' machine (the ones cost 500P or the ones that cost 2000D) or events.
Old 2008-11-15, 15:14   Link #65
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179 View Post
I believe places are just the 4 islands, and as the stuffs you see other people wearing that are not in shop, I think they get them from 'ai PON' machine (the ones cost 500P or the ones that cost 2000D) or events.
Those ai PON machines are amazing lol, I kinda regreted using 9.8k on that top, though I still like it as its the best looking piece you can buy with Ds.

Throwing 2k Ds into the machines got me some really nice stuff, but I think its still sold in the shops. Maybe I should just spend all my remaining Ds in the gashapon machines lol

Old 2008-11-15, 15:22   Link #66
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Those ai PON machines are amazing lol, I kinda regreted using 9.8k on that top, though I still like it as its the best looking piece you can buy with Ds.

Throwing 2k Ds into the machines got me some really nice stuff, but I think its still sold in the shops. Maybe I should just spend all my remaining Ds in the gashapon machines lol
Btw what's your in game name? I'm in Sotokanda (外神田) right now at Akiba Ch1 if you wanna meet up. Me and Hideki-Motosuwa already met in game and form the Circle named Animesuki. If you add us to your cellphone then you will be able to see when we are on.
Old 2008-11-15, 15:30   Link #67
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Btw what's your in game name?
Me and my charadoll:

Shii Ee(C.A. lol) and Caring, always used this name for female characters because its the best sounding word with 'C' and 'A' infront.

While I know Japanese, I can't type, my name was copy/pasted there.

Old 2008-11-15, 15:36   Link #68
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Me and my charadoll:

Shii Ee(C.A. lol) and Caring, always used this name for female characters because its the best sounding word with 'C' and 'A' infront.

While I know Japanese, I can't type, my name was copy/pasted there.
I'm still at the same place, come and find me.

Edited: Nevermind, I'm off to bed. We can try meet up another time.

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-11-15 at 16:22.
Old 2008-11-15, 16:28   Link #69
Mugen-Hut

Location: SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, I mean, Puerto Rico (sigh, no kyoto yet...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikorai View Post
Mugen-Hut
It is written:
現在、メンテナンス中です - "under maintenance".
See the update notice at 12-03 "Maintenance from 13.00 to 14.00".
It should be back online at the moment.
Oh well, that's what happens to those like me who don't know kanji.

Ok, now that I bypassed that, I started the client; right now I have the same problem Mister Bushido pointed about the game freezing at the log in and getting the C++ runtime error message.

EDIT: problem solved, now, when my char opens the brochure in the train I have three options
what are those options?

Last edited by Mugen-Hut; 2008-11-16 at 14:43. Reason: adding another issue
Mugen-Hut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 01:26   Link #70
Marine-RX179

I have started doing the quests again on a different account. Just finished all the quests on the Shuffle Island and got 10,000D in total. I realized that I have missed some quests the first time, as some quests only pop up after some other quests has been completed. Gonna do Clannad and DC next, then after that I'd probably pop back on my main account to do the quests that I missed.

Update: Just finished the quests on Clannad Island as well, got another 10,000D. I'm guess if not missing any quest, should get 10,000D from each of the Islands. I'll confirm this when I finished the quests on Da Capo Island too.

Update: Just as suspected, Da Capo Island also give a total of 10,000D.

I already blow all 30,000D on the D Ai PON machine that cost 2,000D each play (15 times), but gotten tones of nice stuffs:

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-11-16 at 08:30.
Old 2008-11-16, 11:17   Link #71
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

wow.. you guys have done a lot already, this is my first time to play through the game since i created my chara and got my charadoll which is just yesterday

i'm about to accept some quests and see if i get some nice stuffs on ai pon.

off to play now

btw, i end up in Shuffle! in the end even though i like Clannad's uniform more >__>
Old 2008-11-17, 08:20   Link #72
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
uu... can i ask a stupid question? Has the game released the open-beta version yet?
Beruko08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 08:21   Link #73
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beruko08 View Post
u... can i ask a stupid question? Has the game released the open-beta version yet?
Yea its now free to play, a bunch of us is playing.

Old 2008-11-17, 12:54   Link #74
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

me and my charadoll:

- honestly, i'm surprised to get a Nerine. I wasn't really fond of her but somehow i find her all cute all of a sudden
- darn cheap rental shops! they only allow up to 3 minutes of rental and they goes poof!

- watching Shuffle! game opening. We were actually playing gachapon when the movie aired so i had to hurry up and ran up the place, coincidentally i took a picture of Rin-chan
- gachapon hates me..

btw, anyone experiencing a glitch at the "upload" npc? her window won't exit even after i clicked exit multiple times. weird thing is the NPC says "Thank You" and closes but the previous window stays. I have to restart my PC after that since the graphics will be all-mumbo jumbo if i just exit and re-log in. It's a pain because i can't restart my pc due to some important work i am doing at the moment. That's the 2nd time that happened to me today ;_;
Old 2008-11-17, 13:06   Link #75
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I programmed Caring to do say キラッ☆ (Kira ☆) and do they peace emotion when anyone talks to her. Currently she only knows how to do that under my program lol

Edit: Oh I'm behind her wearing standard Otaku lol

Old 2008-11-17, 14:01   Link #76
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
me and my charadoll:

- honestly, i'm surprised to get a Nerine. I wasn't really fond of her but somehow i find her all cute all of a sudden
- darn cheap rental shops! they only allow up to 3 minutes of rental and they goes poof!

- watching Shuffle! game opening. We were actually playing gachapon when the movie aired so i had to hurry up and ran up the place, coincidentally i took a picture of Rin-chan
- gachapon hates me..

btw, anyone experiencing a glitch at the "upload" npc? her window won't exit even after i clicked exit multiple times. weird thing is the NPC says "Thank You" and closes but the previous window stays. I have to restart my PC after that since the graphics will be all-mumbo jumbo if i just exit and re-log in. It's a pain because i can't restart my pc due to some important work i am doing at the moment. That's the 2nd time that happened to me today ;_;
Well, at least you managed to take the pic quick enough before the uniform went poof

As for the problem you were having, I think it's not the problem with the game, but with the graphic card. I had similar problem 1 or 2 times in the pass when I was playing another game, and yet the problem won't go away just by restarting the game...had to restart the PC.

I wish I know how to create and upload the drama to make some D...

By the way, anyone know what decide the appearance and type for the charadoll? Also, from the screenshots you guys taken, the 3D graphic seem kind of rough...have you increased the graphic quality in the option yet?

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-11-17 at 14:15.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:59   Link #77
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Quote:
have you increased the graphic quality in the option yet?
Don't think there's an option for that. Can't really remember though.
Asamidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 05:57   Link #78
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
Don't think there's an option for that. Can't really remember though.
Actually we can:

The 3 buttons at the top middle: Highest, Medium, Low
Also the 5 option below, the top left one is to select the screen display between Window mode or full screen mode (but note that the game only got resolution of 1024x768, so in full screen mode the quality will slightly decrease as it stretched the 1024x768 to full screen on whatever your monitor size is, but the good thing is it won't look weird even if your screen was widescreen.)
Old 2008-11-18, 10:46   Link #79
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
anyone please help me, i got stuck by an error (dunno what it's) right after installing the game. The game doesn't launch or update anything
Spoiler for :

Does anyone know what the error means and the way to fix this?
Beruko08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 10:50   Link #80
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beruko08 View Post
anyone please help me, i got stuck by an error (dunno what it's) right after installing the game. The game doesn't launch or update anything

Does anyone know what the error means and the way to fix this?
It says you can't connect to the server, not sure why though.

Tags
bishoujo, circus, key, mmorpg, navel, pc game