AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-05, 07:14   Link #20921
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No such plan.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:18   Link #20922
Eratas123

@ Demi - Awwww~ The parent's reactions are the most fun! Chifuyu's reaction to Ichika's chosen end girl would be rich. Parents/Parental substitutes for the girls (Except Charlotte, cause her dad's an asshole) are easy.

Houki - Has parents. If not them, Tabane could count.

Laura - Clarissa.

Rin - Mom and/or Dad.

Charlotte - None.

Cecilia - Chelsea, most likely.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:21   Link #20923
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I think I'm going out now, see ya next week guys!
Old 2012-02-05, 07:23   Link #20924
Eratas123

See ya

@ Demi - Did you get your plan now?
Old 2012-02-05, 07:25   Link #20925
demino_hellsin
That one guy

nope... not yet. I got sidetracked by something...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 07:28   Link #20926
Eratas123

Well, I already gave you a justifiable one in the top post. The rest is up to you.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:35   Link #20927
demino_hellsin
That one guy

d'you think everyone would be out to make his life miserable actively? or just 1 or 2 guys are seeking Lyon out daily to dish out some pain?
Old 2012-02-05, 07:36   Link #20928
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

it's true that it'll be fun, but considering Sacred Twins' usual tradition of "Play time is over" aka Deconstruction, the wacky meet the parents moment will turn into something serious. Even if I didn't, Blitz will do :|
Old 2012-02-05, 07:40   Link #20929
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Shadow's serious as well. A lot of the POV bearers die despite their efforts and the series reeks of Gray vs Gray/Black vs Gray. Doesn't mean the entire thing is making everything dark. Remember: Serious story doesn't mean no humor.

@ Demi - Most likely 1 or 2 guys seriously do it while others either ignore him or lightly mock him. Some guys like feeling better than the opposite gender, which they can't do in the IS world. Guess who they target?
Old 2012-02-05, 07:42   Link #20930
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Not sure if I handled the introduction scene well here... :|

Spoiler for Scene:

And yes, he came in AFTER the fight's over.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:45   Link #20931
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Do you have any ideas on how magnetic fields affect the human nervous system?
Old 2012-02-05, 07:46   Link #20932
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Nice scene
Old 2012-02-05, 07:51   Link #20933
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Nice scene
Thanks

Initially, I planned to have Inami come in at the last second to give Tsurugi his lance to finish it off.

But then I figured it would be more fitting to have her finish the Golem off by stabbing it with a katana.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:55   Link #20934
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Having Inami finish everything off would get annoying. Balance is better.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:56   Link #20935
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Magnetic field does affect human nerve system, in fact, it does affect your bioelectricity system as a whole (including blood circulation and muscle activity), usually in positive way. A static magnet field (usually from ceramic or natural stones) often used in medical therapy.

@ Eras
Well considering it's a side story, I might have upper hands in terms of storyline and plot. The scenario I think is like this: Dan went to Nohotoke's per Honne's request, unknowingly that at the time, Utsuho is persuaded into an Omiai (matchmaking).

Long short story, Dan ended up being challenged by the intended fiancée... only for Dan to curb-stomp him (and his bodyguard) and left. When Nohotoke-papa asked if Dan was serious about it at all, Dan just replied he's a "Bratty, immature 15 years old that can't promise anything about future, and is afraid of making her disappointed", Utsuho smiled and added, that's also the reason she wanted to refuse the omiai, because she still want to enjoy her youth.

The Nohotoke-papa noted both of them being utterly irresponsible, but then remarked that he might have to ditch old traditions anyway. (yeah, a male tsundere)

And that's if I want to insert cheap drama. It's not like they have no risk of breaking up at all, so, when they said dating, I want to portray it as realistic.
Old 2012-02-05, 07:58   Link #20936
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: how does it affect the human body/bioelectricity positively?

NOT MY BUSINESS - you may as well have said "Screw romance! I want her."
Old 2012-02-05, 08:04   Link #20937
Eratas123

@ Senpai - You're using Omiai too? Guess we have similar ideas Both Sarashiki's get hit with this in the Shadow, so both Ichika (Whether he's paired with Kanzashi or not) and Irish (Dragged into it) have to learn to deal with the jerkass fiancee brothers (It's like a bad sitcom). Anyway, Irish and Ichika get hit with the whole "What can you give them that we rich, connected, influencial people can't?". Doubly so for Irish since he's basically a blank slate.

Side note - Is Honne a shipper on deck for Utsuho and Dan?
Old 2012-02-05, 08:05   Link #20938
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I believe static magnet field loosen the blood veins and muscular nerve system, made them relaxed.

This is because the resulting infra-red ambient radiation from the interaction between bioelectricity and the magnet field, creating a warm sensation in process (as for how that works, I don't know for sure, might have to research it once again)

The one that is generally harmful is powerful, continuously fluctuating magnet (such as those nasty radiation from your cell phone).

Side note - yes, Honne is very eager about it and basically act more like a proper Imouto compared to Ran herself, this despite they're around the same age
Old 2012-02-05, 08:11   Link #20939
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm surprised Tatenashi and Ichika aren't on the deck as well.
Old 2012-02-05, 08:18   Link #20940
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ichika immediately do just that as soon he knew he's often meet with Utusuho (still not official as per V5 festival). Tate doesn't even paid attention to Dan, until Dan basically kick a 6.5 foot tall, burly bodyguard on the jaw and dislocate it.

(do mind this one is depicted realistically, no repeated air juggling that otherwise harmless, just a very hard kick using hydraulic motor principle )

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest