One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
Part of Bleach TV

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=GhEKY05uhT0 1/5

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=vg4Cy-jAoIw 2/5

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=BiCE4NUVn2g 3/4

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=foeSfGCeRMI 4/5

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotIhpneiLk 5/5

Ahh... So many new scenes and information Im going crazy now!

I also Heard that ichigo says to rukia:
'Maybe we were connected before we even met.'

Last edited by Keirin; 2008-12-07 at 09:37.
Old 2008-12-06, 20:32   Link #723
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirin View Post
Part of Bleach TV

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=GhEKY05uhT0 1/5

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=vg4Cy-jAoIw 2/5

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=BiCE4NUVn2g 3/4

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=foeSfGCeRMI 4/5

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotIhpneiLk 5/5

Ahh... So many new scenes and information Im going crazy now!

I also Heard that ichigo says to rukia:'Maybe we were connected before we even met.'
Cool thinks Keirin good find. I heard some one say this in comments.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-06, 20:33   Link #724
Kurosaki Rukia
IchiRuki fan!

The movie is IchiRuki
xD
Morita is ichiruki
fumiko is ichiruki
KT is ichiruki
Pierrot is ichiruki
Shonen Jump is ichiruki
I'm ichiruki
Everbody is ichiruki
O_O'
crap XD
But this film is so magic *---------------------*
I want to see!!!!!!!! T-T
Old 2008-12-06, 21:53   Link #725
Scarlett_Rain55

Actually KT is both. Ichihime and IchiRuki. He likes them equally I can tell. Just the one he wants to make canon is the issue here.
Old 2008-12-06, 22:21   Link #726
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Actually KT is both. Ichihime and IchiRuki. He likes them equally I can tell. Just the one he wants to make canon is the issue here.
In your dreams...

Thanks for the links!
Old 2008-12-06, 22:27   Link #727
Scarlett_Rain55

*cracks whip*

You better watch your back sugar momma.
Old 2008-12-07, 00:49   Link #728
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki Rukia View Post
The movie is IchiRuki
xD
Morita is ichiruki
fumiko is ichiruki
KT is ichiruki
Pierrot is ichiruki
Shonen Jump is ichiruki
I'm ichiruki
Everbody is ichiruki
O_O'
crap XD
I can't say Studio Pierrot is completely IchiRuki, given that little filler scene of Ichigo and Orihime holding hands after the defeat of Grimmjow and before we went into filler hell.
Old 2008-12-07, 01:09   Link #729
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

woohooo Kon-sama returns!!!

can't wait for this, looks awesome!
Old 2008-12-07, 03:08   Link #730
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
, given that little filler scene of Ichigo and Orihime holding hands after the defeat of Grimmjow and before we went into filler hell.
...was ignored as if it never occurred when that hell ended...
Sorry... I couldn't resist it...

You know what? I am having a hard time watching the trailers. I just read the reviews. My thing is...do I want to watch them knowing I can't watch it anytime soon? I can't do it!
Old 2008-12-07, 05:06   Link #731
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki Rukia View Post
The movie is IchiRuki
xD
Morita is ichiruki
fumiko is ichiruki
KT is ichiruki
Pierrot is ichiruki
Shonen Jump is ichiruki
I'm ichiruki
Everbody is ichiruki
O_O'
crap XD
Absolutely. You summed it up.

Oh, yes, Kubo IS IchiOri. He just forgets to draw Ichigo sometimes.
Old 2008-12-07, 05:22   Link #732
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
IMO This movie will be rock and very popular
BTW i'm really surprised when i know Hirano Aya-san favourite character in BLEACH is Byakuya

Last edited by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius; 2008-12-07 at 05:36.
Old 2008-12-07, 05:41   Link #733
Keirin
One from the moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
...was ignored as if it never occurred when that hell ended...
Sorry... I couldn't resist it...

You know what? I am having a hard time watching the trailers. I just read the reviews. My thing is...do I want to watch them knowing I can't watch it anytime soon? I can't do it!

Same problem everytime I go to internet, I pray that I wont find anything new...
Old 2008-12-07, 05:47   Link #734
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
But i guess no Momo in this movie too huh?
Old 2008-12-07, 11:29   Link #735
yuuk1

Translations to the pictures I've posted before: (Regarding IchiRuki's seiyus-- translated by sketchbaka of BA

Anime Movie the Third with history.

It's nearing Third Movie's official release, so how is it?

Morita

Continuing from the first and second, to think that we're able to continue this happy experience, to the point of official release of the third movie, is really thanks to everyone. Even now, to think that a story with me as the lead actor to be made into a movie, and three times on top of that, I have a lot of uncertain feelings. (laugh)

Oririn

What a negative respond. (laugh)

Morita

But, really, for us to be able to reach until here, must be because of everyone's support. Following the success of the manga, Bleach anime is also breaking it's fifth year. The communication between casts and staffs are becoming deeper, it plays a big part I think.

Oririn

Famous and skillful, but still trying to polish own self and aiming for a performance that is more than great. Surrounded by those kind of casts gives me encouragement to work harder. To be able to create this movie together with everyone really makes me happy.

Morita

And there's a lot of fans supporting "Bleach" from behind. Everyone's support became one, connecting this third movie, I feel so.

What's your thoughts when you first heard that the third movie will be a story that is centering around Ichigo and Rukia?

Morita

When I first read the scenario, compared to the first two movies, I feel that it's becoming a condensed story. I think that it's becoming a story of 'revolution of origin' with the beginning of Bleach, the meeting of Ichigo and Rukia as the main spot.

Oririn

I was surprised by the catchcopy, "Sayonara Rukia." Director Abe also told me, "Something bad is going to happen to Rukia," so I felt insecure (laugh). But then I saw that the first episode is going to happen in the movie, that because there was history of TV anime of Bleach, this movie is able to be made. Because of that, I think the movie may become one that could pierce through deep into the hearts of people who have been supporting us until now.

To convey things that couldn't be seen...

Which part from this movie themes that is strongly expressed?

Oririn

Movie is something to be seen but what this movie want to convey is something that couldn't be seen by eyes. I think if you want to tell it by words, it will be, 'Bond,' but then something important deep inside our hearts is going to complaint. I think the theme is very sensible that it couldn't be explained by words.

Morita

Because we have practically done doing this third movie, I strongly feel about the 'bond' with Rukia and the soul's connection beyond that. We acted the episode of Ichigo and Rukia's meeting four years ago. And then in the middle of our journey until now, as Morita and as Ichigo as well, there're times when we became used to our mutual relationship. Then once again, a shocking meeting was drawn, I and also Ichigo, are reminded on how important Rukia's existence is. We're able to question it once again. I think this series is becoming like that.

Oririn

I know that Ichigo is thinking about Rukia but I never thought it is something this deep, it was a bit unexpected. Just now it sounds good to be called as, 'history,' because of things in the past we have today, and it's connecting to the future. Ichigo and Rukia's relationship is not something that was built in a blink of eye, it's something that building up, is what I strongly felt.

It's quite complicated, isn't it?

Morita

For me myself, I feel that this time's theme, 'bond,' is connection between souls that is thicker than blood, but if you say it is everything then it will feel different and won't do. The first movie was, 'protect' the second was, 'believe' I bury those keywords deep inside while performing. But this time, it won't do just by using the 'bond' word. Even if you say, "I really love you," to your lover, you still couldn't tell how much you love the person. My feelings right now is exactly the same as that. But even if 'bond' couldn't describe it, 'great bond' will sounds strange (laugh).

We're going back to what Orikasa-san has said.

Morita

There are a lot of things packed inside of one emotion. From that inside, just by choosing one won't lead the way. I wish to leave it to everyone's point of view to see and feel just how deep the feeling is.

Oririn

That's right. Let's leave it to every fan who come to see the movie, with their own thoughts and feelings, whether the movie is becoming a deep movie or not.

This time it doesn't only have heartful scenes but action also got it's own highlight, is this true?

Morita

The battle scenes became even more flashy than usual. The movement of Ichigo and other shinigamis that were projected on big screen are being refined to look more acrobatic. The speed is fast, it doesn't overlook the whole manga I think. Whatmore, Zaraki Kenpachi, Abarai Renji and Kuchiki Byakuya, these three are the movie's promised persons so please keep notice on them. You will get an extraordinary laugh.

Oririn

Ufufu (laugh).

Morita

Actually some parts concerning Renji are linked with the first movie. Please don't miss it, if you could prepared first by reviewing the DVD, then if you laugh I will be very happy.

Is Ichigo and Rukia's confrontation also one of important points?

Oririn

It was their first confrontation but this time Rukia herself doesn't have any memories so I just go along with it without thinking about anything.

Morita

It was difficult for me. Ichigo could never attack Rukia, you know. So it's really hard to fight. It must be difficult for Ichigo to see the changed form of Rukia.

Progress in the Recording

How was the recording?

Morita

Well, the first movie was our first time so we really got worked up, but because this time is the third time, the recording itself became a stylish one without any meaningless acts. The whole recording was built so one can observe from behind, we could concentrate only on the performance, it was a very fun recording. I was able to perform the core of Ichigo without thinking any wicked thoughts. Only, it was my first time to shout, "Rukia!" so much like this.

Oririn

Usually it was me who keep on calling, "Ichigo!" right? (laugh)

Morita

I discovered a new acting way to cry out, "Rukia" wistfully.

Speaking of performance, we heard that Ichigo is being 'renewal'?

Morita

That's right. I changed my voice this time. It's the fifth year and the third movie after all (laugh).

Oririn

Is that so? (laugh)

Morita

Actually Ichigo's voice has changed numerous times until now. I think you will know by hearing the very first episode that Ichigo's voice now is really different. I'm leaving behind my own turning point and let Ichigo grow. This time's Ichigo, like going back to the first Ichigo, I performed while raising my voice a bit. Whatmore, usually I always talk in monotone, like being disinterested but this time more or less I attempt to put intonation so the word itself have their own expression. Actually I wasn't trying to show off, but when I was practicing in my home, this Ichigo's voice was born naturally. When I asked myself why, I realized just how much Rukia's existence is able to move your heart. If this voice is able to come out naturally from my own self, to be able to act the way it is, I think my own heart will be touched easier as well. Then at the recording, I was able to act with this voice.

As result, did the Sound Supervisor give you an OK?

Morita

I did secretly without asking other's opinion. I got scolded and only NG (no good) was out so I was worried (laugh). Because the voice accent is following, Ichigo's change in emotions was able to came out in story.

Then did Orikasa-an put any changes as well?

Oririn

Because this time it was specially made into a movie, but even so I didn't make any changes. I'm always entrusted to perform Rukia in TV anime version until now, I'm always striving to express one by one Rukia's feelings. It's not different at all with the movie. Only, in Inuzuri's time, the young Rukia who was living together with the twins, her personality back then is different with the Rukia after her meeting with Ichigo. I feel that she's becoming cooler. During flashback scenes, I performed while keep conscious on different way of expressing emotions of those time axises.

Any good memories during the recording?

Oririn

At the scene when Ichigo and Rukia's memories are returning, I was told to insert an ad-lip of a warm word that symbolize Rukia. But because Rukia used to say insults, I couldn't come up with anything (laugh).

Morita

That time everyone tried very hard to figure it out but after all we could only came out with "Tawake/Idiot." It was troublesome. "I don't remember ever being told warm words!" then everyone burst into laughter.

Oririn

All the casts and staffs were laughing hard, come to think about it, Kubo-sensei who came was laughing as well. By seeing those smiling faces, I really can feel their trust on us. It really leaves a good impression.

Morita

Even though he was busy, he kept looking after us for the whole 2 days of recording. His appearance gave strength and safe feelings to our hearts.

Last, do you have any message to fans?

Oririn

This time is something like, "This feeling that couldn't be described by words." (laugh) What the characters are holding in their heart, couldn't be expressed by single word, doesn't have shape and couldn't be seen but they're actually connected from the core.... I strongly thought that rather than seeing, I wish everyone could feel that particular parts.

Morita

For me, I hope for fans to think together about the importance of calling out someone's "Name". This time, Ichigo is calling out Rukia's, Renji's, Byakuya's and other people's name but no one calls out Ichigo's name. Even though you're calling out no one answer, now I know how sad it is having no one to call your name. Name isn't only meant to call but also to be called, this kind of thing. I wish for everyone to see the movie and feel how important this thing is. And after finish watching the movie, I wish everyone will call out the name of the person you love.

---

And just one more thing, from Bleach TV http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=GhEKY05uhT0 around 4:35 when the narrator is speaking about Ichigo.

"First, Kurosaki Ichigo. High school student with a high spiritual power. He got shinigami power from Kuchiki Rukia and worked as substitute shinigami. He believes that it is his mission to protect Rukia."

ORLY?
Old 2008-12-07, 11:48   Link #736
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Yuuki! Thanks oh thank you...

Quote:
Morita

For me myself, I feel that this time's theme, 'bond,' is connection between souls that is thicker than blood, but if you say it is everything then it will feel different and won't do. The first movie was, 'protect' the second was, 'believe' I bury those keywords deep inside while performing. But this time, it won't do just by using the 'bond' word. Even if you say, "I really love you," to your lover, you still couldn't tell how much you love the person. My feelings right now is exactly the same as that. But even if 'bond' couldn't describe it, 'great bond' will sounds strange (laugh).

There you have it! Straight from Ichigo's mouth

Old 2008-12-07, 13:07   Link #737
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

SketchBaka was kind enough to translate this for us : )

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Page 1

Rangiku, "Taichou! Taichou!"
Hitsugaya, "What is it, you're so noisy Matsumoto."
Rangiku, "Want to go for a movie?"
Hitsugaya, "I won't, I'm in the middle of working."
Rangiku, "Eeh, it's alright, isn't it? Let's take a break and go. It's interesting you know, something bad is going to happen to Kuchiki in this movie."
Hitsugaya, "Something bad is going to happen to Kuchiki or not, I'm not interested. Don't say things like you're happy to see other's misfortune.
Hisagi, "Oh? A movie? Sounds good, if it alright with me I will accompany you."
Rangiku, "There's no ticket for you. I didn't call you so will you please don't stop and stand there? Wait, Renji!"
Quote:
Page 2

Renji, "What is it?"
Rangiku, "I'm inviting Taichou to go watch a movie but haven't got an OK at all. I'll take you as well so help me persuade him. Something bad is going to happen to Kuchiki, you are interested, right?
Hisagi, "......"
Blushed Renji, "Let's go! Hitsugaya-Taichou! Something bad is going to happen to Rukia you know!"
Hitsugaya, "I heard that already."
Renji, "Y-you're not interested?"
Hitsugaya, "Sorry but I don't think it means something like that."
Rangiku, "Something terrible may happen to me as well <3"
Hitsugaya, "You're always terrible."
Hisagi, "I will also play a big part in serious moments!"
Hitsugaya, "Is that so, good for you."
Hisagi, "I'm going with my looks!"
Hitsugaya, "Good luck."
Hitsugaya, "Anyway I'm working so movie is a big no-no. If I can watch a movie then my job must have finished. So go ahead by yourself.

TV, "This is our revenge!!!"

Quote:
* Those italic words basically use the same kanji, '大変/taihen' but the meaning is quite different. Taihen literally means 'bad/danger/terrible/serious/enermous/ect'

* At first Rangiku really means literally that something bad/terrible/serious is going to happen to Rukia. But Renji mistook it as something perverted thus why Hitsugaya said, "I don't think it means something like that."

* Then Rangiku continued the pun, feel free to guess the meaning of her 'terrible' xD Hitsugaya replied her joke, "You're always terrible/making a ruckus"

* For Hisagi, his taihen means, "in serious moments" A bad one, I know that's why Hitsugaya is so cold to him xD

* Btw, the last kanji 草冠 literally means 'crown of grass' it may be someone's name or the movie's title, I don't know so I didn't put it xD
Credits : SketchBaka / SpaceCat / JojoHot
Old 2008-12-07, 13:23   Link #738
Keirin
One from the moon

hahaha LOL Thanks for the translations
Old 2008-12-07, 13:29   Link #739
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Noooooooooooo Hisagi's feelings are one-sided!

Thanks Geta! Give Geta cookies! Give Yuuki cookies!
Old 2008-12-08, 04:04   Link #740
chiztaku
Cheese-kun addict

OMG!!!

my hands hurt like hell right now...

BTW...the FTB movie has everyone raving about it...
I've got the FTB themesong but can't upload in gendou since no one's requested it...
People! Have you read the latest Morita and Orikasa interview...

Everyone's been hypnotized to ship IchiRuki coz of this movie...

I'm drowning in fangirl happiness....

"See the movie with someone you love" - Aya

"After seeing the movie, Call out the name of the person you love..." - Morita

parts of the Morita and Orikasa Interview :

Spoiler for movie:
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name