Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-08, 15:15   Link #941
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Ouch...I forgot how awesomely brutal shipping wars got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
HEY MANFAN!
Btw, I thought you weren't an IchiHime fan? Why are you in the IchiHime fan club on BA?
He's not an IchiHime fan, trust me. He sent me a PM on BA trying to convince me that AizenHime was canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Does anybody know how this Bleach movie has done compared to the others? I have heard that it has gotten better reviews and made more money, but I don't speak japanese so the information I got was second hand.
The fact that 80% of any entertainment medium is crap means the chances of any anime based movie being good are extremely low. The only exception which sprouted from an anime series, to my knoweldge, is the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. After more hardcore research into this movie (lol), it is supposedly better then the first two. I guess if it trumps the first one it should be at least bareable. Watching Bleach movies is actually pretty good for laughs once you lower your standards.
Old 2009-01-08, 16:57   Link #942
Scarlett_Rain55

People seem to forget that they advertised it to hell. And just because IchiRuki is plastered all over it doesn't mean all the fans are watching it to see them make out. Also there may be the occasional ichiruki fangirl to watch it ocne or twice. >_<
Old 2009-01-08, 18:47   Link #943
yuuk1

Wow... shipping wars again?! And without me?! TT___TT Leaving me behind like that, you guys are cruel! >,<

Anywho, I've come here to bring more goodies

A 5 minute promo!!!

The narrator simply states the summary of the movie--nothing new. Although there were some flashback scenes and crying fangirls by the end of the clip :3

BBC special CD: (found and translated by sketch of BA)
Quote:

JUMP FESTA 2009 Limited CD BLEACH BEAT COLLECTION SPECIAL
(click the title to download, it's in wma format. I'm sorry that I didn't have software to rip a cd in mp3 format is working on it xDD)

It's a special limited CD given away in JUMP Festa if you bought goods from Aniplex booth. Inside is IchiRuki's duet: glow in piano version and each of Ichigo and Rukia's own version. I didn't go to JUMP Festa but I found the CD in one anime shop who sells it for unbelieveable price. I knew it's a damn rip off but I still bought it because I'm a stupid fangirl like that

Oririn's and Morita's messages:
- Dear everyone who were able to get this JUMP Festa 2009 limited CD, Kuchiki Rukia's role-player, Orikasa Fumiko is speaking. Eeh, this time, we brings you the piano version of the duet with Ichigo. And inside the cd was included Ichigo's only version and Rukia's only version... they've found their own partner, ne? In this colldd, winter season, I hope the song we sang brings warmth. I wonder if this cd will become a phantom cd. I will be happy if you take a good care of it. That's it from Kuchiki Rukia's role-player, Orikasa Fumiko~

- Hello dear JUMP Festa 2009's Aniplex customers, Kurosaki Ichigo's role-player Morita Masakazu is speaking. Well now the cd everyone, no, you are, it's better to say that you are listening to this cd right now. The first time you get this cd, I think you may thought, "There's no way they really include it," or so but as Ori-chan has said, there's a piano version of our duet, Glow and Rukia's only version, also Ichigo's only version and last the version of us speaking like these together, well it's not a version oi. And so it becomes one special cd. Wonderful isn't it? After watching the movie you could listen to this song. And the real version as well, well it's weird to call it a real version, this version is also a real version, maybe it will be better to call it 'another version'. So I hope you could enjoy listening to these songs. Eeh, and from now on we will work hard on Bleach as well so everyone please support us. That's it from Kurosaki Ichigo's role-player, Morita Masakazu~!

Moar goodies to come later ~~
If you cannot download the song then please got to these sites:

IchiRuki Piano Duet

Ichigo's and Rukia's Solo (GLOW) with the seiyu's message.

That's it for now...!

~byez!!!
Old 2009-01-09, 15:13   Link #944
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorbet View Post
Get all the facts before starting craps, will you? I know you are choking that IchiRuki movie is doing so well while no one gives a fuck about your pairings but at least try to make sense for once. Memories of Nobody started off at fifth in its first week and went straight off the top ten on it second week. In the end it only earned $1,228,917.

DDR earned $6,915,595 and is still the best record for Bleach movie for now.

So far Fade to Black earns $6,032,296 by its fourth week and is roughly $880,000 behind DDR record. I wouldn't say people aren't bother with it. In fact, looks like people do care about it. It's not a mega project movie like Wall-E (and seriously, comparing Bleach to Wall-E?) or a movie focusing on baseball friendship, Fade to Black is almost shoujo yet it earned this much. Only the blinds and haters will say it is not doing well. It is doing damn great for Bleach standard.
What has my pairing love for AiOri got to do with the 'movie make no sense at all, so movie suck'? Before you start thinking that your 'PAIRING' feathers are ruffled by me, why don't you answer my questions like the ones below?

Quote:
I find it odd, if it's true that everybody who gets sliced by the sickle, will get his memory erased......what about Urahara and Ichigo? I need to knock my head against the table again. He can't remember Rukia whom he inserted Hongyouku in either. Forget Rukia, I can a little bit accept, but forgetting totally where he put Hongyouku, has got to be the greatest joke of the town.
Can't answer? I bet you can't and you wouldn't think objectively to what it would do the whole Bleach if these people f()cked up the whole 'past tense' Bleach.

The only type of people I see here pushing their pairing propaganda is the IchiKiais. I could do it, promote the RenRuki love through the movie like what some fools are doing copy and pasting from their fanclub making it look as if the movie is all about IchiKiai when it's actually not. But I don't want to. Because the storyline sucks.

By the way, yes Wall E is Disney Pixer movie and Major is a baseball anime movie that cannot be compared with the third 'almost shoujo' Bleach movie anime.

And here I thought that people liked IchiKiai because it's deep pure platonic relationship.

Quote:
Does anybody know how this Bleach movie has done compared to the others? I have heard that it has gotten better reviews and made more money, but I don't speak japanese so the information I got was second hand.
Naruto's second Shippuden movie 'Kizuna' ('Bonds' ....oh look the same theme) had better response than this Bleach movie. Despite being aired at the same time with 2008 Olympic, it managed to drop from the 3rd place on the first week, to the 7th place on the second week. Unlike this movie which went from the 3rd place of the first week to the 10th place in the second week.

And oh, I checked.......in the same manner of test, 'Diamond Dust Rebellion' movie fell from the 4th place of first week to the 5th place of the second week.

That's a remarkable feat if you want to compare it with 'Kizuna' Naruto Shippuden second's movie.

But hey you guys are free to use the excuse that Hitsugaya Toshirou is the most popular character figure in Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Wow... shipping wars again?! And without me?! TT___TT Leaving me behind like that, you guys are cruel! >,<

Anywho, I've come here to bring more goodies

A 5 minute promo!!!

The narrator simply states the summary of the movie--nothing new. Although there were some flashback scenes and crying fangirls by the end of the clip :3

BBC special CD: (found and translated by sketch of BA)

If you cannot download the song then please got to these sites:

IchiRuki Piano Duet

Ichigo's and Rukia's Solo (GLOW) with the seiyu's message.

That's it for now...!

~byez!!!
Oh, thank you so much for IchiKiai goodies.
Old 2009-01-09, 15:24   Link #945
Warchef

Quote:
Can't answer? I bet you can't and you wouldn't think objectively to what it would do the whole Bleach if these people f()cked up the whole 'past tense' Bleach.

The only type of people I see here pushing their pairing propaganda is the IchiKiais. I could do it, promote the RenRuki love through the movie like what some fools are doing copy and pasting from their fanclub making it look as if the movie is all about IchiKiai when it's actually not. But I don't want to. Because the storyline sucks.

By the way, yes Wall E is Disney Pixer movie and Major is a baseball anime movie that cannot be compared with the third 'almost shoujo' Bleach movie anime.

And here I thought that people liked IchiKiai because it's deep pure platonic relationship.
Have you actually SEEN the movie to be making these frankly idiotic comments? I'm going from what KUBO and the animators have said, as well as the voice actors. Kubo said himself that the focus of the movie is 'ICHIGO AND RUKIA, and the change in their feelings'. That's straight from the horse's mouth. Noone said that there were no other pairing moments in the film besides Ichi/Ruki, but their relationship is the focus of the movie.

You can sit here and run your mouth off like you always do, but I will take the words of Kubo and the animation team over some silly, blithering fangirl putting her two cents in because she obviously can't stand the fact that an entire movie is being devoted to the relationship of two people and their own feelings.

Ciao.
Old 2009-01-09, 21:21   Link #946
Sinta

First question: is it true that you Fade into Black is only at one theater? Second Question: is this common for all other anime to movies? (Naruto etc?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorbet View Post
o far Fade to Black earns $6,032,296 by its fourth week and is roughly $880,000 behind DDR record. I wouldn't say people aren't bother with it. In fact, looks like people do care about it. It's not a mega project movie like Wall-E (and seriously, comparing Bleach to Wall-E?) or a movie focusing on baseball friendship, Fade to Black is almost shoujo yet it earned this much. Only the blinds and haters will say it is not doing well. It is doing damn great for Bleach standard.
If this is true then everything you just said Asam would be wrong. Regardless its hardly a flop.

Quote:
Naruto's second Shippuden movie 'Kizuna' ('Bonds' ....oh look the same theme) had better response than this Bleach movie. Despite being aired at the same time with 2008 Olympic, it managed to drop from the 3rd place on the first week, to the 7th place on the second week. Unlike this movie which went from the 3rd place of the first week to the 10th place in the second week.

And oh, I checked.......in the same manner of test, 'Diamond Dust Rebellion' movie fell from the 4th place of first week to the 5th place of the second week.

That's a remarkable feat if you want to compare it with 'Kizuna' Naruto Shippuden second's movie.

But hey you guys are free to use the excuse that Hitsugaya Toshirou is the most popular character figure in Japan.
FIB went from three to ten but has been in tenth ever since has it not? (Can someone verify that?) And from the sounds FIB has done almost as well DDR and hasn't even been out a month yet. Not a bad run if you ask me.

Now is also a bad time to compare as we (and the rest of the world) are facing one of the worst recessions of the modern days. That also may have something to do with it.

You say the storyline sucks have you even seen the movie?
Old 2009-01-10, 01:48   Link #947
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
I find it odd, if it's true that everybody who gets sliced by the sickle, will get his memory erased......what about Urahara and Ichigo? I need to knock my head against the table again. He can't remember Rukia whom he inserted Hongyouku in either. Forget Rukia, I can a little bit accept, but forgetting totally where he put Hongyouku, has got to be the greatest joke of the town.
Well, it's not like the movie is canon. They are probably just taking artistic liberties, the same way that there were two Hyorinmarus in Diamond Dust Rebellion.
Old 2009-01-10, 08:03   Link #948
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
Didn't you know? He/she is a closet IchiRuki fan.

They just added the ai because IchiRuki is love after all
Oh, I get it.

Not IchiOri? WTFFF?
Quote:
What has my pairing love for AiOri got to do with the 'movie make no sense at all, so movie suck'? Before you start thinking that your 'PAIRING' feathers are ruffled by me, why don't you answer my questions like the ones below?
Well, just to say this isn't the first time you are doing that. You dismiss everything IchiRuki.
You are HimeGo. No one who isn't a HimeGofan wouldn't be that crazy about IchiKiai not happening.
Old 2009-01-10, 08:18   Link #949
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

well...if they've banked $6 mill so far...that's pretty successful, I'm sure they've made back what it cost to produced the movie
Old 2009-01-10, 10:03   Link #950
sorbet
vicious fan

Quote:
First question: is it true that you Fade into Black is only at one theater? Second Question: is this common for all other anime to movies? (Naruto etc?)
Oh come on Sinta, I can even show you the number of theaters for each week.

Quote:
If this is true then everything you just said Asam would be wrong. Regardless its hardly a flop.
And who will you believe? Me or Asam? You know that I never post unless I'm damn confident with my sources

It's not a flop for sure. 6 millions ($US) and counting for a movie focusing on a pairing is fairly great. Tbh, I didn't expect it to do this well. Bleach was losing its popularity, recessions, and only a main focus on FTB is IchiRuki. I know its fanbase is huge but for it to earn almost as much as DDR surprised me a lot.

Even all the recent CMs and Anime OP, they put the text, "a huge success film" next to Bleach logo. So either the producers are losing their minds or it is a success for them

Quote:
FIB went from three to ten but has been in tenth ever since has it not? (Can someone verify that?) And from the sounds FIB has done almost as well DDR and hasn't even been out a month yet. Not a bad run if you ask me.

Now is also a bad time to compare as we (and the rest of the world) are facing one of the worst recessions of the modern days. That also may have something to do with it.
Recession can be one of the factors but I didn't bring it up because I was arguing with er...Asam. I don't think that reason will be justify.

Asam, I dare you to promote RenRuki in FTB. Everyone who is not bias will admit there are RenRuki moments but not as intense nor as emotional as IchiRuki's. Instead of busily trying to bring IchiRuki down, promote how awesome RenRuki is then.

And why the heck should I answer your questions when it has nothing to do with my post? I talk about how well FTB is doing because you talked about it as if it was a flop and no one gave a damn about it. I know you can be twisted but stop pushing people to answer something they didn't even mention
Old 2009-01-10, 11:21   Link #951
el cielo

Quote:
If Renji can forget his stupid babboon bankai, why in the hell Urahara couldn't forget about Hougyoku? The hougyouku is not even in the movie, like how Aizen and Orihime are forgotten in the movie, IT was forgotten. Deal with it.

Quote:
The only type of people I see here pushing their pairing propaganda is the IchiKiais.
Then you might as well say that Kubo and the movie director, staffs, voice actors are all IchiKiAis. You seem to forget that they're the one who make it IchiKiAi in the first place.

Quote:
I could do it, promote the RenRuki love through the movie like what some fools are doing copy and pasting from their fanclub making it look as if the movie is all about IchiKiai when it's actually not. But I don't want to. Because the storyline sucks.
Hahahaha, sure, go promote how Renji COULDN'T remember Rukia while Ichigo could. Because that's lurve, isn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Quote:
We love them for their romantic yet subtle interactions. Here I thought you are an IchiKiAi's closet fan.

Quote:

Sure, doesn't matter if the movie already gained 6 millions US, it ranked so low so people must hate it. Wait, where does that 6 millions came from then? Kubo? O__O

And yuuk1, sketch didn't find it, she bought and ripped it herself. It's clearly written in the whole quote, read more carefully before copy paste please. While I'm at it, thank you sketch.
Old 2009-01-10, 11:40   Link #952
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From FTB Scans Freebies : D

Two more to go : D

Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-01-10, 21:26   Link #953
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Even chibi Byakuya is stoic like always

I saw the whole scan *cuteness overloads*
lol Grimmy and Ulqui are too loved to be left out
Old 2009-01-10, 22:07   Link #954
yuuk1

I bet if Yachiru was there, she'd be microscopic..! LOL!!!

Lurve Grimmy btw, so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
Old 2009-01-10, 23:21   Link #955
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1;2153476[SPOILER="space"
][/SPOILER]

So this is the source for my sig. I am so lucky I happen to spy them. They are soo cute Thanks for a clearer scan. I have been dying to find one!
Old 2009-01-11, 07:33   Link #956
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by el cielo View Post
And yuuk1, sketch didn't find it, she bought and ripped it herself. It's clearly written in the whole quote, read more carefully before copy paste please. While I'm at it, thank you sketch.
Oh! I re-read what I had posted and thank you for pointing that out. I was in a hurry when I posted it. And yes, I knew that she was the one who bought it.
Old 2009-01-11, 07:56   Link #957
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post

I want to see this chibis once animated. They are so freaking adorable!!

They remind me of chibi comical reliefs in Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai episode

Old 2009-01-12, 13:15   Link #958
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
People seem to forget that they advertised it to hell. And just because IchiRuki is plastered all over it doesn't mean all the fans are watching it to see them make out. Also there may be the occasional ichiruki fangirl to watch it ocne or twice. >_<

what other reason would you watch it for? >.>
Old 2009-01-12, 16:22   Link #959
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
what other reason would you watch it for? >.>
An unexpected bankai from Kenpachiiii! (lol totally off).To be honest I find most anime movies to be rip-offs, a way to see how successful the anime was this season by seeing how many people are gonna come by at the cinema. They are like a really long 1-episode filler: plot is crystal-clear, the characters are dispensable and the action is always limited to stuff you've seen before (if you check the last Amagai filler you'd find all fights being a hueco mundo replay,with just Amagai making a difference, since Kira-Kifune was kinda lame <_<).
Old 2009-01-13, 00:46   Link #960
Gelos
a killjoy ^___^

畜生!
I wanted to fly to Japan last month just to watch this movie but failed to do so. Arghhh! My sister, who lives in Kioto, had watched it and told me that this is the best one of Bleach movies, so far. I'm jealous of everyone who'd watched it. >___<

Oh, and that spread is cute. Kubo should use this style of drawing more. XD
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name