Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-15, 05:36   Link #16081
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
I think that the figure you mentioned is the Fairy Tale's leader ... and while I agree that Fairy Tale might have tried to get the Yukki Onna village on their side, because of they interference of Tsukune's group they where unable to do that.

Though I think their actual goal was to implant the egg into the frost tree and getting the Snow Women on their side was a secondary objective for them.

Now from what I have gathered the Miu family has joined with Fairy Tale, to gain a advantage against the Wong family, who they have a long term rivalry with.

Well we still don't know what's the current situation at the Shuzen family and why they had joined with Fairy Tale, so we probably need more information about the Shuzen family ... to reach some kind of conclusion on this.

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well in my opinion, we still don't know on who's side Akuha is. The reason why Khaula was warning to not let Akuha and Moka meet up again, might be because seeing Akuha again, might cause Moka's Shinso power''s to awaken, which would result in Alucard awakening again.

I agree that Akuha has strong feelings for Moka and that she loved her 6 years ago, but since we haven't seen much about the present day Akuha yet, to me i'm not yet convinced that she would have peaceful intentions against Moka ... and Tsukune. It's true that Akuha's weak spot are her feelings for Moka, but what we have seen in the flashback was still six year's ago, and people might change in that amount of time.

What we need to see is the present day Akuha having some more screentime, since at this point, she still hadn't had enough screentime, for us to judge what her intentions might be.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-15 at 08:17.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 05:59   Link #16082
Trigunkyuubi

Or, because if they meet, Akuha will join in on Tsukune's harem and Moka will get mad and awaken her shinso blood. >_>
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 06:08   Link #16083
Th3_Unkn0wn

in Chapter 15 Season 2 (Paradise), we saw Tsukune using the whip and transfer his youkai energy into the whip's hands. Ruby also admitted that he was a quick learner, too quick, actually. Also she asked Tsukune "What on Earth are you ?"

This is what I came up with: Tsukune IS a descendant of the legendary vampire hunter family: AONO/BELMONT.

So just maybe in the end, he'll get the holy whip, unleash its true power, and whoop Alucard's @$$ back to the basement of the Shuzen, without even getting his blood "synchorized" with Alucard like Akasha did.
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 06:12   Link #16084
Trigunkyuubi

There also needs to be an explanation for why Tsukune was able to live the moment he stepped onto school turf.
Old 2010-08-15, 08:17   Link #16085
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
in Chapter 15 Season 2 (Paradise), we saw Tsukune using the whip and transfer his youkai energy into the whip's hands. Ruby also admitted that he was a quick learner, too quick, actually. Also she asked Tsukune "What on Earth are you ?"

This is what I came up with: Tsukune IS a descendant of the legendary vampire hunter family: AONO/BELMONT.

So just maybe in the end, he'll get the holy whip, unleash its true power, and whoop Alucard's @$$ back to the basement of the Shuzen, without even getting his blood "synchorized" with Alucard like Akasha did.
In paradise that "What on earth are you?" is probably the result of the power that the Shinso blood gives off, to what ruby was unknowingly referring to.

Belmont is just the name of the whip, that doesnt really mean the Belmont family exists in the R+V universe.

Moka and Tsukune will probably team up to beat Alucard, but by then they will have tons of help (thats if Alucard is still around or not, but he probably is), this includes 2 of the dark lords, and unless they find the third one, that makes 3, and as for the Shuzen house, it was destroyed when Alucard was awakened, so unless it was rebuilt within the 7 years between the past and current present, that would suggest his body was moved, probably by Fairy Tale.
Old 2010-08-15, 08:19   Link #16086
Chris38

Quote:

Well it's a possibility, but until we are given something about Tsukune's family background ... I doubt we could say anything more about this, since so far there has been nothing mentioned about Tsukune's origins, apart from him being a normal human, who accidentally entered Youkai Academy.

Also it's not like he needs to have some kind of special origin in my opinion, after all he has enough problems with Moka's Shinso blood and anything else to his vampire abilities, which still aren't fully developed, would seriously make him overpowered. So taking that into consideration I think that Tsukune was a typical normal human at the beginning of the manga, and there isn't anything unusual in Tsukune's family.

@Trigunkyuubi

Well Tsukune was able to live at the school, because of Moka being around him and Tsukune's ability to remove her Rosario, which caused Inner Moka to awaken.

After Tsukune received his own vampire power's I and started training with Inner Moka, I think that Tsukune is able to take care of himself against most of the opponents that might target him in Youkai Academy.

Unless you me\an something else Trigunkyuubi, I think it's pretty easy to answer you're question.
Old 2010-08-15, 08:24   Link #16087
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats true, not to mention Jack Frost's prediction about Moka's and Tsukune's fate, is also interesting as well, i just wonder if thats an indication that thier is something more to Tsukune than meets the eye, Ura-Moka also stated that Tsukune is a very fast learner, he has learned some control over the Shinso blood to an extent, but its not enough, i wonder what Touhou Fuhai would think if he discovered the Shinso blood in Tsukune...
Old 2010-08-15, 08:36   Link #16088
Chris38

Quote:
Thats true, not to mention Jack Frost's prediction about Moka's and Tsukune's fate, is also interesting as well, i just wonder if thats an indication that thier is something more to Tsukune than meets the eye, Ura-Moka also stated that Tsukune is a very fast learner, he has learned some control over the Shinso blood to an extent, but its not enough, i wonder what Touhou Fuhai would think if he discovered the Shinso blood in Tsukune...
Well I think that he might learn about this soon, if the meeting between Akuha and Moka will lead to a fight between them. Since I doubt that Moka, without awakening her Shinso blood, is strong enough to fight against Akuha on her own, so it might be possible that Tsukune will be forced to give her a hand, and participate in the fight as well, revealing his vampire abilities to the Wong family as well, since from what I know, they still don't know that Moka's vampire blood flows in Tsukune's veins.

Will probably need to wait and see how the reunion between Moka and Akuha will go.
Old 2010-08-15, 08:43   Link #16089
Tachibana
タチバナ

Waiting was never my thing, but after i discovered online shopping, ive gained lots of patience, so i can deal, i just gotta find stuff to do
Old 2010-08-15, 09:00   Link #16090
Th3_Unkn0wn

Still we don't know about the true form of "Romeo and Juliet" (Mr. and Mrs. Wong). It can't be that they're just humans !
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 09:16   Link #16091
Chris38

Quote:
Still we don't know about the true form of "Romeo and Juliet" (Mr. and Mrs. Wong). It can't be that they're just humans !
They probably aren't, but what kind of youkai they are is still unkn own. We might find that out in the future chapters, since the last time we saw them they where at the frontlines, gaurding the door to the Wong family mansion, so if Akuha and the Miu family want to go foreword, they have to deal with Mrs. and Ms. Wong first.
So we might see their true forms at that moment.
Old 2010-08-15, 11:09   Link #16092
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I hope you aren't making fun of Trigun
Old 2010-08-15, 12:52   Link #16093
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Do you think one reason why Tsukune is having a hard time controlling the vampire blood because it's Shinso? Also the Belmond whip can cancel the limiter or most likely it absorbs the vampire energy literally releasing it one reason if Moka holds it's she goes Ura Ura Ura Ura Ura Ura Moka. lol

Oh yes almost forgot the BIG difference of anime and manga Tsukune. His multiple scars in the manga, the big X on his chest is the one that stands out, his latest is the head scar and ribs from the Siren Arc.
Old 2010-08-15, 14:37   Link #16094
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Do you think one reason why Tsukune is having a hard time controlling the vampire blood because it's Shinso? Also the Belmond whip can cancel the limiter or most likely it absorbs the vampire energy literally releasing it one reason if Moka holds it's she goes Ura Ura Ura Ura Ura Ura Moka. lol

Oh yes almost forgot the BIG difference of anime and manga Tsukune. His multiple scars in the manga, the big X on his chest is the one that stands out, his latest is the head scar and ribs from the Siren Arc.
Well it's possible that Tsukune having the blood of a Shinso is making his power's harder to control, since Shinso vampires are basically more powerful versions of ordinary vampires, which means that a huge amount od power is being contained inside Tsukune's body. So with such a huge amount of power at his ddisposal, it's naturally givinfg more pressure on Tsukune to try and keep his youkai energy under control.

Honestly I think that Tsukune's Shinso blood hasn't awakened yet, but since Moka is a pretty poweful vampire, even when she hasn't awakened her Shinso blood ... so Tsukune's body is probably still put under a pretty heavy pressure to keep his abilities under control and if his Shinso power's would awaken, it would probably put Tsukune under even more pressure, not to mention that I doubt that Tsukune's seal would be able to hold, when his Shinso power's are released.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-15 at 14:52.
Old 2010-08-15, 15:07   Link #16095
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Sweet...go away for two weeks on holiday and come back and there's a pretty badass chapter waiting
Spoiler:
Reading: None at the moment

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-08-15 at 15:50.
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 15:26   Link #16096
Trigunkyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I hope you aren't making fun of Trigun
Hmmmmmmmm?
Old 2010-08-15, 16:27   Link #16097
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Oh and just saw the Tekken creations....hardly play it but if theres any reason to get it out again, thats it, although needed more kick based combat in the video
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 16:42   Link #16098
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Oh and just saw the Tekken creations....hardly play it but if theres any reason to get it out again, thats it, although needed more kick based combat in the video
I did the same thing on Soul Calibur 4, i made

Tsukune (Vampire)
Ura-Moka (school uniform and her red dress)
Omote-Moka (school uniform)
Kurumu (school uniform)
Mizore (school uniform)
Yukari (witch uniform)
Ruby (witch uniform)
Kokoa (school uniform)
Kahlua (school uniform)
Akuha (school uniform)
Akasha (in the goddess or Minerva armor)

And thats about it
Old 2010-08-15, 21:59   Link #16099
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Personally, I might try to do something on Soul Calibur 3 since it still has Grieve Edge on there - too bad that the level of customization isn't as broad. SC3 was the better overal story than SC4 but I digress...^^
Old 2010-08-15, 22:33   Link #16100
Random Wanderer

Hmm. I'm behind the times. Oh well.

Anyway, I find it odd that we keep seeing things in these "memories" that Moka could not possibly have known. Like the bit with the headmaster in chapter 33. I suspect the author may be doing a "it's a memory because I said it's a memory, now shut up and watch the backstory" kind of thing.

Akasha needs to survive to the present day somehow, although I would find it kind of weird if her way of doing so involved merging her consciousness with Moka's via the rosary and thus creating the sealed form that looks like her.

I also find it weird that Kokoa and Kahlua didn't react to Outer Moka's appearance, given that they both should have remembered what Akasha looked/looks like.

Aaaand... I expect Kurumu to show up and interrupt sometime soon, dragging everyone out of the memories just before they can learn some critical piece of information.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire