AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-10, 02:19   Link #241
anthonyxscotland
Highlander

Samurai 7 is licenced, so it wont be listed on this site. Nuff said there really.
Old 2004-10-10, 02:20   Link #242
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

1. You're not supposed to ask when episodes will be released (unless you mean "aired".)

2. Samurai 7 is licensed, so topics about it don't belong here, but in the DVD & Licensed section.

Oh, and I have no idea when they'll be released.
Old 2004-10-10, 03:44   Link #243
Avaj
?!!

Yes, Samurai 7 went west, but I don't know whats up Ragnarok, as it's around 1 week tardy, though I don't mind, take all the time they need, I don't want low quality subs.
Old 2004-10-10, 05:29   Link #244
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaj
Yes, Samurai 7 went west, but I don't know whats up Ragnarok, as it's around 1 week tardy, though I don't mind, take all the time they need, I don't want low quality subs.

As has been said soooooo many times this past week, alot of the fansub groups are focusing more on the new releases, so the older stuff has been put on the back burner a while. Have a little patience people :P

*wonders how many more posts like this will appear*
Old 2004-10-10, 13:34   Link #245
Avaj
?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
As has been said soooooo many times this past week, alot of the fansub groups are focusing more on the new releases, so the older stuff has been put on the back burner a while. Have a little patience people :P

*wonders how many more posts like this will appear*
Sure thats true for most groups, but what else does Shinsen release? They did put out a Blech promo since I guess thats the thing to do nowadays but they have been releasing Ragnarok with Ragnamart, and I'm pretty sure Ragnamart is pretty dedicated to getting Ragnarok out.
Old 2004-10-13, 05:56   Link #246
Potchy

Raimuiro Senkitan: Nankoku Yume Roman

Hi all !!
In the first time my appologies for my busy english because i'm a french guys and is not easy for me to speak english xþ
And in the second time i want to know where i can found "Raimuiro Senkitan: Nankoku Yume Roman" Raws for the first & second OAV ?!
Because my team and me we want to sub it and this anime is not licencied in france...
I've surch in the emule but don't found it :'(
So if you can help me for found this raws thanks a lot.

Cheer
Old 2004-10-13, 05:59   Link #247
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm sorry to tell you that we don't allow trading in raws in this forum. It may sound odd, but since raws do not have the "value added" from fansubbing, we consider it to be piracy.

I would recommend that you get on irc and ask someone in a fansubbing channel to help you. I'm certain that you will find people willing (and eager) to help you. I'm sorry that we can't.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-10-17, 04:17   Link #248
kr_agito247

zoids fuzor

hi,
i'm new to this forum, so i have post something against the rules let me know.
i'm looking for some animation known as zoids fuzor american dubbed or japanese with eng sub, whatever, i just wanna watch it. can some provide some information to where i can download the anime from, bit torrent format of course. thanx.
Old 2004-10-18, 21:44   Link #249
narinkat

Please, a little help finding something :)

Hi!

Now, I assure you, I've looked all over hell's half-acre before I posted here, but I simply cannot find what I'm looking for... Kekko Kamen... those infernal red boots!!! Where are they? :P

I know the 2 episodes were available a while ago, because I had them, but I had to reformat and lost half my anime...

Any suggestions as to who might have this as a torrent?

Thanks so much!!

Narin
Old 2004-10-22, 02:11   Link #250
Bahamut God
Explosive Macarena

Send a message via AIM to Bahamut God
Looking for Uninhabited Planet Survival...

Can anyone help me get eps. 20 -27? The series is not liscenced yet, but the links are down. If someone was willing to send me the eps. on say, aim, I might be able to make a trade. Another group (Ac I belive) is going to release them, but I have already waited a good 2-3 months (I think) for them to releace the eps. and I can't stand it anymore. That was one of my fav. eps. (sniff) Can anyone help?

(I"m sure my info is in my profile)

Last edited by Bahamut God; 2004-10-22 at 05:09.
Old 2004-10-22, 05:26   Link #251
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Afaik, nobody has subbed those episodes except for "We Suck". That fansub group has the
policy of taking down the fansubs and replacing them with just subtitle scripts as soon as whatever
they are fansubbing is available ANYWHERE in the world legally.

In other words... they want you to buy the DVDs (from Japan) and then you can use their
scripts to view them (on your PC, as standalone DVD players don't do subtitle scripts).

AnimeSuki will support their policy and will not list those episodes even if someone else
decides to torrent them. So if you don't want to follow the policy of this group... don't ask here.

You may still be able to get these episodes through eMule though...
(But don't ask for any help with that...)
Old 2004-10-22, 10:20   Link #252
Bahamut God
Explosive Macarena

Send a message via AIM to Bahamut God
I don't have a pc, I can't do scripts.
Old 2004-10-23, 08:58   Link #253
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
Initial D 4th Stage episodes 7 and 8 .raw any where ?

Can someone please link me to these, i know they are out there some where but i have no idea. I wish some people would take time to sub that ='( 2 months per 2 episodes is really starting to get old.
Old 2004-10-23, 09:35   Link #254
Mathon

Uninhabited Planet

hey guys, sry if this is the wrong place but i cant seeem to find Uninhabited Planet 18-26 if u know any places where to get them or know y i cant get them plz say so here thanx guys for your help
Old 2004-10-28, 12:20   Link #255
sangofe

Looking for "Shoot!" Anime...

Anyone know where i can find this anime, I've only found the Manga so far..
Old 2004-10-29, 04:42   Link #256
advin

Send a message via ICQ to advin Send a message via MSN to advin
hungry heart ep 22++

i am looking for ep 22 onwards anybody know where to get?
Old 2004-10-29, 09:14   Link #257
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

** Buzz **

This section, nor ANY PART of the forum really, is meant for requesting downloads.
If it's not on the site... then in all likelyhood is simpley DOES NOT EXIST (in torrent format anyway).

TOPIC CLOSED.
Old 2004-10-30, 18:36   Link #258
Smith

Post Wanted Ad

21 Year old male UK seeks fun-loving blonde, must have nice build and know where the rest of the eppisodes 135 - 146 of Prince of tennis are....

lmao... Seriously tho'. if someone can help me find these files, I would be so greatful. like - there is nothing worse than getting so addicted to something and getting so far and then finding out... that it's not all there...

do... do I run the risk of skipping all the eppisodes?

Either way - there a -thousands- of people on this forum, someone has to be able to help me out...
Old 2004-10-30, 19:28   Link #259
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation

If we don't list it the Resharing Request forum can't help you, as it is only here for requesting re-seeds of torrents we list. If we knew where those episodes where we'd probably have listed them by now -- we haven't so we don't. Still you might be in luck; one of the groups subbing the series might see this and make the torrents you seek. When they do, we'll probably list them.

Until that time I suggest you look at the list of groups subbing the show right now and check their sites and/or IRC channels for release information.
Old 2004-11-01, 12:45   Link #260
Dims

Question Best Animes

Where can I download recommended animes such as Vampire Hunter D and One piece?
Closed Thread