AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-31, 20:49   Link #1601
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm not saying a second season should happen, i am saying that's the only way we'll hear new BGM material.
Old 2008-01-31, 20:50   Link #1602
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Maybe season 2 First image? LOL

Old 2008-01-31, 20:53   Link #1603
ThoHell

It's a yoyo......what's with animes and using yoyo's as weapons like they did back in the old days? LOL, the princess looks hardcore, Yuti stuck up, and Age the usual...
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 17:25   Link #1604
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Wonderfull show.
The End was godlike, damn I needed that.
I have seen to many sad show's in february and now that show gave me what I needed.

What a beautiful end.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 17:51   Link #1605
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
Wonderfull show.
The End was godlike, damn I needed that.
I have seen to many sad show's in february and now that show gave me what I needed.

What a beautiful end.
another satisfied customer! That is how you make a satisfying ending, surprising and wholesome!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 21:21   Link #1606
X207
Gamyūsa

just out of curiousity, has any avy been made of bee talking at any time in an ep? ive been trying to find one to add to my collection of avies but 80 pages would take a while to go thru. the search function wasnt as accurate as i thought.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 13:20   Link #1607
Kraker2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
Maybe season 2 First image? LOL

Thats from an Audio Drama that got released a while ago, it depicts the 4 shown on the cover in high school, with DNA as a gang leader(they call her something like Banchou) Age is one of her goons. Yuti and the bald kid are part of the Student Council and the whole ordeal ends with Yuti and DNA ready to go head to head in a drag race but it ends quickly when the cops come in to bust them. It also features the little ship robot as an exchange student and I'm sure the school principal was Mobeed.

It was a good laugh to listen to it all. Maybe we could have had it as a small animated OVA on one of the DVDs or something, that would have been nice.
Old 2008-05-08, 16:44   Link #1608
Nibelheim

Well I'll just say i found this series to be totally epic! The build up in those final; episodes is enough to make your blood run cold and it had a great ending plus it didn't all fall apart with too much focus on peace but rather it gave them hope in the furture. I wish someone would license this instead of Boob-o-nauts.

The hairs always stood up on the back of my neck when they read out Ages 12 trails. I miss when this, Claymore and TTGL were airing. Best lineup in a long time!
Nibelheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 04:28   Link #1609
karasuma

What an amazing show, from Ep1 all the way to Ep26. Although the graphic is not Macross like but the plot and the pace of the story is top notch!!!
karasuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 15:28   Link #1610
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Seems like Heroic Age has been licensed by FUNimation. Release due in 2009.

AoD report
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 16:44   Link #1611
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Brilliant news. I've been waiting for this show to be licensed, though i always thought Media Blasters or Bandai would have been the ones. 2009 is a long time to wait, though at least now we know it'll eventually be released.

Can't wait.
Old 2008-07-01, 03:57   Link #1612
DieH@rd

Heroic Age owns. Music was unbelivable...
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 06:31   Link #1613
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Yeah. I so love the ending song.
Still play it every now and then when I just want peace and quiet.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:34   Link #1614
DieH@rd

Just wondering, was Heroic Age broadcasted in HD in Nippon? I would sacrifice a small goat for HD fansub/bluray release.
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 22:52   Link #1615
Direwolf

Hell yea, this show is amazing! Im surprised it has not been hugely popular! The story/music/characters were all awesome. I have not gotten a kick out of an anime this good since probably the original macross series!

Wish there were more though , but at least it ends good!
Direwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 23:04   Link #1616
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The Heroic Age instrumental track in the OST was stunning! I was listening to it over and over again, just splendid.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 01:26   Link #1617
Lumir

I am taking the time to type this because this series was EPIC-OWN-LEET-ZOMG! Seriously what an awsome series that will most deffinetly be added to my collection. The music was BANG-ON, the story was GUT-RENCHINGLY-EXCITING, and the ending was SUPURB!

Im suprised this series isnt as popular as it should be... guess ill have to spread the news! This is a must watch for any anime fan. I wonder if ebay has any Heroic Age posters up for sell.

Pure Win.

Old 2008-09-27, 20:52   Link #1618
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
This series= FTW!

hence I'm going crazy over when Bandai will start releasing the DVD's on US shores. This has also made me realize that space operas are epic (confirmed even more so by me going back and watching Crest of the Stars), and the soundtrack is probably the best I've ever heard for any anime

this got the top spot for favorite anime on my list, and only two things disappoint- it's sci-fi, not fantasy (I'm a lover of fantasy, but like sci-fi as well, I admit), and two... there was never any kiss scene between anyone, which was at least remedied by all pairings happening

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 15:48   Link #1619
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

This is a wonderful series with a great and very moving ending. It kind of reminded me Lacus and Shin from Gundam Seed... a queen and her knight.

I have a question though... did Age come back or took her with him to the other side?

After seeing the Oron portal open up and remembering the only thing Age asked for himself after fullfilling his contract made me think that maybe he knew about his own future and that was the only way he was going to be able to see her again. So basically he went and fought agaist the silver tribe, bronze tribe and all the nodos for the sake of being reunited with his love... Pretty romantic eh? =D

Last edited by incube; 2008-10-06 at 15:59.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 19:41   Link #1620
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
This is a wonderful series with a great and very moving ending. It kind of reminded me Lacus and Shin from Gundam Seed... a queen and her knight.

I have a question though... did Age come back or took her with him to the other side?

After seeing the Oron portal open up and remembering the only thing Age asked for himself after fullfilling his contract made me think that maybe he knew about his own future and that was the only way he was going to be able to see her again. So basically he went and fought agaist the silver tribe, bronze tribe and all the nodos for the sake of being reunited with his love... Pretty romantic eh? =D
You mean Lacus and Kira.

I thought it looked like Age took her to the other side, but it's rather unclear. Plus, I haven't watched the last episode since it aired all that time ago so I could be misremembering.

The series was fun to watch, but I wouldn't say it's a favorite of mine. I don't see myself buying a dvd box set for it.

Tags
action, science fiction