AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-09, 17:13   Link #41
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Ichiro Miyata as Desmond Miles?! Superb!!
Not only that, he's also Ezio.

According to the Japanese wiki and stuff, Mario's voiced by Akio Otsuka.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 23:36   Link #42
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Got some loadout on the Japanese seiyus for AC2.

Desmond Miles: Nozomu Sakaki (Yu Yu Hakusho series as Yusuke Urameshi, Monster as Johann Liebert)
Shaun Hastings: Nobuo Tobita (MSG: Zeta as Kamille Bidan, Hellsing OVA as The Major)
Rebecca Crane: Akeno Watanabe (Code Geass series as Villetta Nu and Miss Romeyer, Witch Hunter Robin as Robin Sena)
Lucy Stillman: Mie Sonozaki (Stratos 4 as Nakamura Saiun, Gantz as Sei Sakuraoka)
Warren Vidic: Youhei Tadano (Kekkaishi as Shigemori Sumimura, Hime-sama Goyojin as Leslie)
Ezio Auditore: Tomokazu Seki (Gundam SEED serie as Yzak Joule, FMP as Sousuke Sagara)
Giovanni Auditore: Naoya Uchida (Deat Note as Soichiro Yagami, One Piece as Doc Q)
Federico Auditore: Jin Horikawa (B'tX series as B'tX, Initial D: 4th Stage as Akiyama Nobuhiko)
Mario Auditore: Akio Otsuka (Metal Gear Solid series as Solid Snake, Ghost in the Shell movies/SAC as Batou)
Leonardo da Vinci: Toshiyuki Morikawa (FMP Fumoffu as Atsunobu Hayashimizu, Tekken 4-6 as Kazuya Mishima)
Lorenzo de Medici: Shintaro Asanuma (Genshiken 2 as Neko Kazamatsuri, Zegapain as Kyo Sogoru)
Rosa: Yu Kobayashi (Negima! as Setsuna Sakurazaki, Maria Holic as Mariya Shidō)
Vieri di Pazzi: Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (MegaMan NT Warrior as Gutsman, Tokyo Majin series as Reiji Sagaya)
Cristina Vespucci: Aya Hirano (Haruhi Suzumiya as Haruhi, Zettai Karen Children as Kaoru Akashi)

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 15:42   Link #43
Daizu
Magatsu Daizu

Send a message via MSN to Daizu
In terms of story, Assassin's Creed II was really lacking compared to Assassin's Creed I. In terms of gameplay and replayability, ACII was much better. ACII actually had some stuff to do post-game, not including the DLC that's recently been released. ACI it's like "k beat it. Got flags. Done. Bye." This is all just my humble opinion, of course.
Daizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 02:33   Link #44
velvet nightmare

no way this game only has 3 pages, seriously?

i thought this was one of the better ps3 games

and yeah after you get past the learning curve in AC1, it's just rush to the objective, jump in a pile of hay to reset and then back stab the target, and you done
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 12:10   Link #45
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
So, anyone else playing this? I just beat the game and wow. It is like all the conspiracy theorist in the world got together and made a game, lol.
Reminded me a lot of MGS 2. Some nice twists here and there. Sucha games are kinda nice. You have to think them through.

Still I'm done with this game. I kinda did it all to get maximum cash. I almost got 100 feathers and said ...FUCK IT I'm not doing this anymore. Collecting feathers is just stupid way to waste time.

I'm done with this game. i will wait for AC 3 now and meanwhile trade this one on for god of war 3 which is coming really soon

Last edited by john_kun; 2010-03-02 at 13:29.
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 14:06   Link #46
ZeroForever

Borrowed it from a friend and platinumed it last week.

AC2 was streamlined far better then one, though AC1 looked better on my PC then AC2 on the console. Kinda curious where there going with it as the end was unique to say the least.
Old 2010-03-01, 16:33   Link #47
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyone play the add on content?
Old 2010-03-02, 13:29   Link #48
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
anyone play the add on content?
Nope.. is add content any good? is it worth it?
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 08:27   Link #49
Tiberium Wolf

I have just finished the game today. It was awesome. I just didn't like the tombs missions. At least 3 of them were way too hard. Specially the one in Venice with the adv jump. It gave another meaning to the platform games.
Old 2010-05-05, 15:50   Link #50
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Next Assassin's creed game confirmed : Brotherhood !

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1087949p1.html

"The details listed on the back of the card align with what Ubisoft has already confirmed, such as the inclusion of Ezio and the location, Rome.

"Live and breathe as Ezio, now a legendary master assassin, in his struggle against the Templar order. Lead your own brotherhood of Assassins and strike at the heart of the enemy. Rome.

"And for the first time, take part in an innovative multiplayer layer allowing you to embody an assassin of your choosing and define their killing style.

"A never-before-seen online multiplayer experience.

"Lead your own brotherhood of assassins, as Ezio, and conquer Rome."

Pre-ordering the game at GameStop will give you an exclusive multiplayer character. No details on who that might be. It's expected Ubisoft will announce its fiscal quarterly results later this month. "

Multiplayer , why not ? It might be good .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 15:59   Link #51
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

you think we'll be using desmond miles this time around longer than the previous title? or better yet log off the animus? it pissed me off being unable to do that last time because i was trying to kill the guy with glasses... was it shawn? or whatever...
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 17:04   Link #52
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

milking the franchise has begun... this is no real sequel... this is a rip-off
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 22:52   Link #53
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

So this is single player and multiplayer?
I love Assassin's Creed and I love Ezio as a protagonist. I'll be happy as long as I can go around cutting up Templars as Ezio again.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 22:59   Link #54
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
So this is single player and multiplayer?
I love Assassin's Creed and I love Ezio as a protagonist. I'll be happy as long as I can go around cutting up Templars as Ezio again.
No better past time then hunting down templars in every fathomable way.

From on high, from water, from a crowd of whores that are somehow appealing.

Thieves, you say? You would do well to fear my flying monkeys!

Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 04:36   Link #55
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I just finished this game on my PC, with a HD 5770, 5.1 surround system and a 22' 1080p Monitor and let me tell you... This game isn't just gorgeously done. The music and the atmosphere are just the top of the iceberg.

This game is a real master piece in the full sense of the word. I have been playing video games since 8 bit consoles were out and I have never been blown away in the way this game did to me. The reason? The puzzle solving, specially the glyphs, some amazing stuff in there. The codex that you read... the philosophical view of the world contained within. The art... oh my God... the art... The actually artwork that you get to see and collect here is amazing, it is all art work real life but the game really makes it stand out, I spent hours just looking at the art... Also the architectural art, which is mostly real; the churches specially were amazing to look at. The sense of immersion in this game in unmatched.

However, what really makes this game unforgettable is its amazing storyline. It is so well thought out, it has such high philosophical and esoteric value that I don't know where to begin. Let me tell you before this game I thought that final fantasy 7, 8 and 9 were unmatched in terms of storyline, but this game dethroned the FF series in my opinion.

Amazing game. I really hope that AC3 can live up this one... It would be nice if the next historical setting were during the French revolution... but thats just me

Can anyone tell me what this song's name is? I have no idea why the guy in the video got the song to play in the middle of a city. For me it came out at the very end of the game after beating the pope for the first time.

Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 11:52   Link #56
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Very short Trailer for Brotherhood :

But nothing new ..

Edit :

First details -

"The critically acclaimed single player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in a powerful struggle against the powerful Templar Order," the company said. "Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey to Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

"And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer," Ubisoft added. "Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.""

So , the city -> Rome .
For the multi , dunno if it's a good thing ... well wait more info/trailer .

Source

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-05-11 at 12:59.
Old 2010-05-18, 03:05   Link #57
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Never played the first one, but I can safely say that AC 2 is amazing... If you want to know why I said so check my post above.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 08:45   Link #58
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

If you played the first and that you found that it was good then of course the second is way better than the one , like 10x better , there are more and more stuffs ^^

Well , i didn't play the first too but my friends yes and i read people's reviews so i know that the second is the best First one was too repetitive .

Talking about the one , i thought that the game was only about an assassin who kill people etc.... and the storyline suxx .

But , i didn't knew that in fact the storyline is excellent , i agree with Sugetsu for the contents , this is far above what i thought about it .
Finally i finish the second and i love it even thought that it results
Spoiler for Story:

God , the painting were amazing . I like Ezio's pistol

Only thing that i hate , sometimes when i run/jump/climb on the roof with the stick , the direction is fucked up then i fall very down ... This is irritating when i'm doing "Race" , i pursue someone or run away .

Anyway hope for good for Brotherhood .
Old 2010-05-18, 11:56   Link #59
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I like Ezio's pistol
As does the female population in Italy.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 16:12   Link #60
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Instant death by water is a joke. Round up a group of 20 guards in Venice and head towards one of the canal, you can then enjoy watching each one of them drown. Is it just me or that is just so god damn weird that the guards can't swim, maybe I am just missing something. How do you live in Venice and not know how to swim?

Tags
action-adventure, ps3, sandbox, ubisoft, windows, xbox360